friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

Discus and support friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost 2993b312-7948-46ba-a416-c8340e4f1820 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014.

1. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost

:)

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too

3. Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message

4. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message
  5. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
  6. BLG Rager87 Win User

Blacklist Gaming is recruiting 17+ members for Titanfall and BF4!!!

We are now recruiting for COD: Ghosts also. Hit us up!
  7. Wulfzz213 Win User

Police Clan

Nice recruitment post, but the link in the first post was correct lol. Good luck Ghost!
  8. eVa vSlayer Win User

Respawn Army Recruiting!

Still Recruiting for Battlefield 3 & Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Join us today!
Thema:

friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

1. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost - Similar Threads - friends SoC recruiting

2. Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?: Hi, I'm a bit confused about whether i can continue to play with my friends/other agents online on The Division 2 now that there is no Gold subscription anymore. My Game pass expires in few days....
  3. Why can’t I see my friends word?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my friends word?: I was playing minecraft and I joined my friends party and he said he invited me to his world on minecraft but I didn’t receive it and he wasn’t on joinable friends...
  4. Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?: I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one together...
  5. I want to remove troublesome friends who got me banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to remove troublesome friends who got me banned.: This discussion concerns immoral enforcement actions originating from either friends or Microsoft AI content processing of text messages for political correctness or discussion of "sensitive...
  6. My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...: My son accidentally clicked remove and block a friend from group chat, and now they can't talk to each other, how do I fix this? beb09dfd-ac0a-4d19-ae00-f23fe9dc2a3c
  7. Unable to invite friend to join session

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to invite friend to join session: When I try to invite my friend, its always mention that max number of gamers reached. The session I was in is only <50 people. What should I do to resolve this 5e50205a-8b2c-4e8a-8f14-2e09a0f4ea9c
  8. My friend can’t join my game he’s on switch I’m on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can’t join my game he’s on switch I’m on mobile: I’m on mobile and my Nintendo switch friend cannot join my game whenever he tries it says “connecting to multiplayer game” for about 10 seconds then it says unable to connect to world I’ve tried...
  9. friend joining me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend joining me: we were just playing minecraft on my world they got off but when they tried to get back on to my world it wont let them why 3a651441-5322-4953-ae3f-cc8db52452b3
  10. Getting Xbox live for my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Xbox live for my friend: Recently I have come to a notice that I can spend 1 dollar on either 1 month of game pass for pc or 3 month of game pass ultimate which give you Xbox live gold. I really wanted to play with my...