friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

Discus and support friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost 2993b312-7948-46ba-a416-c8340e4f1820 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014.

1. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost

:)

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too

3. Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message

4. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message
  5. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
  6. BLG Rager87 Win User

Blacklist Gaming is recruiting 17+ members for Titanfall and BF4!!!

We are now recruiting for COD: Ghosts also. Hit us up!
  7. Wulfzz213 Win User

Police Clan

Nice recruitment post, but the link in the first post was correct lol. Good luck Ghost!
  8. eVa vSlayer Win User

Respawn Army Recruiting!

Still Recruiting for Battlefield 3 & Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Join us today!
Thema:

friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

1. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost - Similar Threads - friends SoC recruiting

2. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  3. Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live: Hello all, well, before you ask, yes, I changed my privacy settings on both xboxlive.com and my xbox one, I can't figure this out, not sure why it is happening and I have tried everything I can...
  4. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  5. Fortnite invite friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite invite friends: Hello, my son has a problem with invite friends. If somebody else want to invite my son, other side will receive a message, that my son has blocked all requests. Anybody know why this is...
  6. Friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Friends: Im on my ipad and I cant figure out how to friend someone, Can I have some help? a76c700c-07d5-4770-85f2-ab7144c26b54
  7. (ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ]: Hola Windows, vengo a decirle que por lo que veo, mi cuenta tiene el error de no cargar el mapa de partida de Minecraft PE cuando intento jugar con mis amigos. En general cuando intento entrar en...
  8. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  10. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...