friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

Discus and support friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost 2993b312-7948-46ba-a416-c8340e4f1820 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014.

1. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost

:)

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too

3. Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message

4. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message
  5. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
  6. BLG Rager87 Win User

Blacklist Gaming is recruiting 17+ members for Titanfall and BF4!!!

We are now recruiting for COD: Ghosts also. Hit us up!
  7. Wulfzz213 Win User

Police Clan

Nice recruitment post, but the link in the first post was correct lol. Good luck Ghost!
  8. eVa vSlayer Win User

Respawn Army Recruiting!

Still Recruiting for Battlefield 3 & Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Join us today!
Thema:

friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

1. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost - Similar Threads - friends SoC recruiting

2. Buying PC games from the Microsoft store and playing with friends on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying PC games from the Microsoft store and playing with friends on Xbox?: Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game launched recently and I was wonder if it was possible to be on my PC, go buy the game from the Microsoft store then play it with my friends on Xbox Live? My...
  3. Spam friends request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spam friends request: Hello am looking for some advice on how to stop fake spam freinds request for the past 2 days I been getting fake profile add me on xbox live about 10 aday I sent my account to not receive freinds...
  4. Forever alone in search of friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forever alone in search of friends.: Hey guys how ya'll doing ? I've just bought the new xbox series s and i've got the enlisted (a wwii fps game) but i wanted someone to play with Im tired of playing it alone If u want to play...
  5. Why can't my I join my friend's games on Minecraft (Mac)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my I join my friend's games on Minecraft (Mac): My friends and I have been trying to play together for a while now. They can all play with each other but I can't. I'm on a macbook, while one of my friends are on a nintendo switch and the other...
  6. Playing online with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing online with friends: Hi All I need your help, my son got the new series x for christmas, and loves playing the new fifa on it. However he wants to play with his friends online (like he did with is old xbox) but they...
  7. My friends cant invite me on warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant invite me on warzone: I am not sure whats going on with my xbox but I cannot get invites from my friends and they dont see my invites. I reset my network settings and the mac address, but it still wont let me get...
  8. My mobile friends can’t join my game

in XBoX on Mobile
    My mobile friends can’t join my game: So... my mobile friends cant join my game, it always comes up with ‘unable to connect’ We were able to join to the world before but then one day we couldnt join. - Everything is up to date. -...
  9. Clear friend list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clear friend list: hey, how do I clear everyone on my follow and friend list? Except for my favorite friends. aaa66559-197d-4353-a36a-fe4e0430af43
  10. Minecraft won’t let me join friends world, causes huge lag spike for them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me join friends world, causes huge lag spike for them: Recently me and my friends have been playing survival however now every time i try join the world becomes very laggy for them. For me it says locating server but jever gets past that page. To try...