friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

Discus and support friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost 2993b312-7948-46ba-a416-c8340e4f1820 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014.

1. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost

:)

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too

3. Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message

4. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message
  5. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
  6. BLG Rager87 Win User

Blacklist Gaming is recruiting 17+ members for Titanfall and BF4!!!

We are now recruiting for COD: Ghosts also. Hit us up!
  7. Wulfzz213 Win User

Police Clan

Nice recruitment post, but the link in the first post was correct lol. Good luck Ghost!
  8. eVa vSlayer Win User

Respawn Army Recruiting!

Still Recruiting for Battlefield 3 & Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Join us today!
Thema:

friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

1. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost - Similar Threads - friends SoC recruiting

2. Unable to join game with friends while on PC if they are on PC or Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join game with friends while on PC if they are on PC or Xbox.: I have downloaded the new beta app, reinstalled the old and game bar but no luck. I am also unable to join or create a party. I am showing as being online and myself and friends are getting the...
  3. Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa: So I follow a couple “famous people” on xbox cuz why not? I have a lot of people that are friends on xbox or people I just follow like Major Nelson. Anyways after one of the people I added as a...
  4. Friends List

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends List: I’m a PS4 Minecraft player and I can’t find the friends list portion of the microsoft website. I’m only getting denied access to certain pages because it says I need to change priavacy settings on...
  5. My account isn't letting me join my friends and i checked my setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account isn't letting me join my friends and i checked my setting: My account isn't letting me join my friends and ive checked every setting d85b2c99-5327-456e-8f8b-1b8f2f4b809f
  6. Can’t join friends world.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join friends world.: Hi my name is raven. Ive been trying to join my friends world for weeks but wont let me and they cant join my worlds either and i have had this problem before. I can see their world but when i try...
  7. Xbox friend appear offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friend appear offline: On my xbox one s all of my friends appear offline. 813a4ef4-0098-493e-bf80-8eeb140034b5
  8. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  9. Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN: I am trying to get my friends to be able to join my server and the only join option seems to be though Lan. I downloaded it from the https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/server/bedrock and...
  10. only have few friends,i cannot really tell which gamertags they had earlier. isnt it...

in XboX Insiders
    only have few friends,i cannot really tell which gamertags they had earlier. isnt it...: it would be neat to have a feature which shows the past (3 orsomething like it) gamertags friends in the friends list had and which they changed from to current. submitted by /u/SingingCoyote13...