: friends takes my acc

Discus and support : friends takes my acc in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : friends takes my acc my friend took my acc and he change pass phone number and email and I can't get it back I don't know what to do god made this... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Jake Paul, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Jake Paul
    Jake Paul Guest

my friend took my acc and he change pass phone number and email and I can't get it back I don't know what to do god made this world a place for people to live in and have fun not be fake to ur best friend and take there acc I need help and some nice good
    friends that are not fake this is why I hate making new friends if u guys want look up ACEPIaya after the p its a cap i so pls help me get my acc back thanks you I'm so sad right now u cants even tell

:)

Jake Paul, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Xbox game share

wise words my friend, share you acc to your friend and your friend share his acc, in you xbox console, avery game to download automatic download on his xbox console
  3. SKDxJER4BMWx Win User

XBL HACKERS GUNNA BAN ME

He Hacked my friends acc Bannana Clips and he said if i dont pay him.i have no reason i dont owe him nothing.that my acc is banned or hacked
  4. IgnacioMorello Win User

xbox live gold

Its digital, bought it in the xbox store.. the funny thing its that i use bf3 with the acc of a friend, and worked fine, then bought gold, and the game with my acc and doesnt work
  5. GoKo1 Win User

Permanent ban

Ok is their anyway you can import my friends on my other acc to a new one
  6. scarface2003766 Win User

GAME CHAT on fortnite

My account on my xbox doesn't work on my friends it does

His acc doesn't work on my xbox
Thema:

1. : friends takes my acc - Similar Threads - friends takes acc

2. Taking an account off of a friends computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Taking an account off of a friends computer: So I gameshared with a friend so we could play games together easier but that caused problems with our computers. Backgrounds would be changed, profile pictures, displays, etc. My friend asked me...
  3. How do i take control of a controller share on a friends stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i take control of a controller share on a friends stream?: Ive been trying to controller share with my friends but the xbox mixer app (on the console itself) doesnt have a share controller option for the viewer. Also, when i use the app on my phone or on...
  4. My friend tried to take the X bracket of himself and damaged the motherboard. Anybody know...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend tried to take the X bracket of himself and damaged the motherboard. Anybody know...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  5. Friend wont take my account off his xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend wont take my account off his xbox: My friend wont take my account off his xbox and keeps signing in while I'm on and it kicks me off. How can I take my account off his xbox without going on his xbox....
  6. "Friends & clubs" panel takes a lot of space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Friends & clubs" panel takes a lot of space: Like, really. Also it persists through the app on all pages: home, store, settings... I don't really want to see my (empty now, to say) friends list all the time, but currently there's no way to...
  7. Brand New to Live - Take pity and Friend me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand New to Live - Take pity and Friend me!: Just as it says , I'm brand new to XBox Live although I've been an avid gamer for years . Looking to make some mature friends. a5a81bf6-b0e7-4d58-b990-263c04329308
  8. Taking my Xbox one to a friends house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Taking my Xbox one to a friends house: So I took my Xbox one to a friends house to play for the night, mic and controller worked fine so then I took my Xbox back to my house and my controller was working but it didn't recognise the...
  9. MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.: A while back i gave my friend one of my accounts so he can play the games. But then he set our account home on his Xbox. I really need help taking it off and is there a way i can set home without...
  10. WHY was I banned for taking my Girl friend to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY was I banned for taking my Girl friend to work?: Dear Xbox Enforcement. My other gamertag was Banned EBG Lordly V for no Reason other then my session timed out cause I brought my girl friend to work. I spend a lot of money with you guys and...