Friends to Play MineCraft with! ~ xbox360

Discus and support Friends to Play MineCraft with! ~ xbox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heyy everyone! Okay so im basically a noob at minecraft, this is my first time playing! In which i noticed you can't join random people :(, so i need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoD xPOSEIDONx, May 5, 2015.

1. Friends to Play MineCraft with! ~ xbox360

Heyy everyone! Okay so im basically a noob at minecraft, this is my first time playing! In which i noticed you can't join random people Friends to Play MineCraft with! ~ xbox360 :(, so i need to make friends that play this game! Im new so pleaseee bare with me :/, ill pick things up no worries.
    Im not a little kid, i dont mind playing with anyone! Feel free to add me, i have a mic and play xbox regularly. GT is, . Xbox 360 users Friends to Play MineCraft with! ~ xbox360 :).

:)

GoD xPOSEIDONx, May 5, 2015
  2. ArtasxD
    ArtasxD Guest
    Minecraft Xbox360 and Minecraft PC

I have a big question, as I know a game called Diablo III, the game Minecraft would have some way to connect with friends Minecraft Computer?

For example: A friend of mine plays Minecraft on the computer and I play Minecraft Xbox360, we play in a game in network or internet with one another.

ArtasxD, May 5, 2015
  3. Sunshine4189
    Sunshine4189 Guest
    Minecraft builders wanted

Hey I want some people to play minecraft with in survival just add me as a friend on Xbox360

Sunshine4189, May 5, 2015
  4. Knight Wolfe
    Knight Wolfe Guest

I'll help you. I'm pretty good at Minecraft.

Knight Wolfe, May 6, 2015
  5. Knight Wolfe Win User

I'll help you. I'm pretty good at Minecraft.
  6. MustachioJess Win User

Looking for some people to play Minecraft with.

I just got my xbox360 recently so I'm still new to it all and have no friends to play minecraft with my GT is if you wanna add me
  7. CHORAS DEN Win User

will gta 5 be for the xbox one?

On xbox one, you can look at the games your friends are playing. when you see games that are dual gen, like ghost, minecraft, Lego Marvel... youll see the words "Xbox360 verson" or " Xboxone version", with games that are last gen, they show up as (xbox360)
    next to the name. unfortunately, GTAV i showing up as xbox360, and not "version". this isnt a science, just an observation.
  8. MustachioJess Win User

Minecraft friends with mic

I just got my xbox360 recently so I'm still new to it all and have no friends to play minecraft with my GT is if you wanna add me I have a mic but haven't used it yet
  9. QRIS POLAND Win User

Minecraft players wanted!!!!

I'm nine and i need someone to play Minecraft on xbox360 with me.
Thema:

1. Friends to Play MineCraft with! ~ xbox360 - Similar Threads - Friends Play MineCraft

2. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  3. Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android: [img] I've enabled both settings after 2 hours trying to find them but my child still can not add friends or play online. It says something about the setting meed to be changed and gives a link...
  4. How to allow my son to have a friend invite him to play Minecraft with him as a "friend"...

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to allow my son to have a friend invite him to play Minecraft with him as a "friend"...: Hi, my son plays Minecraft pocket edition by himself on his phone, but a friend of him (in real life) invited him to join his world as a "friend." I went through the Xbox controls and now he can...
  5. Minecraft PE: Play with friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE: Play with friends: When I try to play online with my friends, the game says i cant because of my account settings, but i tried everything and nothing works heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!! 525620b0-dbaa-42d9-9f52-adf935290592
  6. i can't play with friends in minecraft 1.16.0.59 beta

in XboX Insiders
    i can't play with friends in minecraft 1.16.0.59 beta: recently i tried to play with my friend via xbox, we are in the same version (1.16.0.59 beta) and whenever we try to enter the map of one, it gives the error that the map was not loading...
  7. When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

in XBoX on Windows
    When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.: Should have described it more. Even though I have it on allow for both of those things in the Microsoft privacy settings. It still won't work. Its not a problem with Minecraft itself its that it...
  8. Minecraft PE can not play with my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can not play with my friend: I just bought Minecraft PE for me and my friend. When she try to join my infinite world the game says "unable to join to world". Same happens to me when she crates the world. But if the world is...
  9. [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend: I was trying to play Minecraft Beta in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC with my friend in Minecraft Xbox One Edition. Both were participating on Xbox Insider, but my Minecraft was in...
  10. How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." I got this message while trying to connect...