Friends

Discus and support Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need some xbox one friends only got it yesterday so I have literally no one lol i have fifa 14 watchdogs titan fall :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Childsey88, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Childsey88
    Childsey88 Guest

Friends

Need some xbox one friends only got it yesterday so I have literally no one lol

i have fifa 14

watchdogs

titan fall

Friends :)

:)

Childsey88, Jun 6, 2014
  2. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

Is there an easy way to view who of your friends is online and what they are currently playing, I thought xbox.com would allow you but it just says playing Xbox One

toonosaurus, Jun 6, 2014
  3. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

I guess that xbox.com won't be updating for XB1 then, just need to use smartglass Friends :)

Thanks

toonosaurus, Jun 6, 2014
  4. juan van Win User

Viewing Friends of Friends of Friends

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.
  5. juan van Win User

As far as I can remember you could only go 1 friend in to see friends - You could never go Friend A then Friend A's Friends - not that I can recall atleast.
  6. juan van Win User

Ya I thought that too - But I know that never worked - guess its just the way the view friend tier system works
  7. Mr. Neato Win User

[quote user="JUAN VAN"]

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.

[/quote]

That makes sense. However, if the friend of friend is already on your friendlist, I would think the same rule would apply whether you played with them or not.
  8. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

Friends

1. Friends - Similar Threads - Friends

2. How do I unsuspend a friend's Xbox Club?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unsuspend a friend's Xbox Club?: Hello, Gamers. A buddy of mine recently had their club unintentionally suspended, and I haven't been able to figure out why. It wasn't the owner who had suspended the club themself. It wasn't...
  3. STOP PUTTING “HAPPENING NOW” IN FRIENDS LIST

in XboX Insiders
    STOP PUTTING “HAPPENING NOW” IN FRIENDS LIST: This has got to be the worst addition off time. It came, it went, now it’s back. Please take it away or at least give an option to disable it. It’s so pointless and it’s really intrusive and...
  4. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't play unturned online with friends

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play unturned online with friends: When i start it up it just says server outage submitted by /u/Arcrazs [link] [comments]
  6. I cant friend people

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant friend people: I'm trying to friend some of my friends on Xbox from my PC using the Xbox app it wont work. I click on it and nothing happens ive been searching to see what the problem was and it keeps sending me...
  7. I can’t see crossplatform friends on my PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t see crossplatform friends on my PS4: I dont know why but i cant see crossplatform friends. All of my settings are correct and im an adult account. What do i need to do? 49f5db6f-3792-478f-9e0f-ff9aab19795c
  8. Join Game from friends profile Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join Game from friends profile Xbox 1: If any of my friends are playing the same game as me i am never able to join their game from their profile. bd186dcf-ead7-491e-bc98-9a49c559b67f
  9. Xbox Live friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live friends: can you play with people on xbox live that are not your friends? I am new to xbox live, and dont have any freinds on there, and want to play with others. What can I do?...
  10. Friends and followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends and followers: How do I block someone who is following me I have gone onto his account and blocked him but he is still following me **** ?? 5c6ea89f-edae-4afb-bb37-44abec11600f