Friends

Discus and support Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need some xbox one friends only got it yesterday so I have literally no one lol i have fifa 14 watchdogs titan fall :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Childsey88, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Childsey88
    Childsey88 Guest

Friends

Need some xbox one friends only got it yesterday so I have literally no one lol

i have fifa 14

watchdogs

titan fall

Friends :)

:)

Childsey88, Jun 6, 2014
  2. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

Is there an easy way to view who of your friends is online and what they are currently playing, I thought xbox.com would allow you but it just says playing Xbox One

toonosaurus, Jun 6, 2014
  3. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

I guess that xbox.com won't be updating for XB1 then, just need to use smartglass Friends :)

Thanks

toonosaurus, Jun 6, 2014
  4. juan van Win User

Viewing Friends of Friends of Friends

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.
  5. juan van Win User

As far as I can remember you could only go 1 friend in to see friends - You could never go Friend A then Friend A's Friends - not that I can recall atleast.
  6. juan van Win User

Ya I thought that too - But I know that never worked - guess its just the way the view friend tier system works
  7. Mr. Neato Win User

[quote user="JUAN VAN"]

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.

[/quote]

That makes sense. However, if the friend of friend is already on your friendlist, I would think the same rule would apply whether you played with them or not.
  8. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

Friends

1. Friends - Similar Threads - Friends

2. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: We were playing Fortnite and my friend called me a word but i know he didn't mean it and i got angry and reported him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont ban him. Im so sorry....
  3. friends request

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends request: Hi, I have problems with friend requests from my friends. some friends have disappeared from friendships, and every time I try to add them again, I am prevented with the word error .... I would...
  4. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...: Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should I do? Not assist them or let them kill me in...
  5. : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends: : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try the suggested step and definitely let you know....
  6. Friends list not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not showing: For about 5 months my friend list does not show on my xbox one, have tried resetting xbox, reloading profile, new profile but still i an showing 0 friends. I can enter a party through invite and...
  7. Add friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add friends: How do i allow my child the ability to add 'friends' to our Xbox One so that he can play with them online? df81e1e9-3318-461b-82ec-0a694468006b
  8. Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend: Before I post this I want to say Ive tried everything Xbox Support or any random site or person has ever suggested. Im a computer technician so I am tech savvy. Please dont respond with obvious...
  9. Win10 Xbox app, friends offline, never get their invites.

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox app, friends offline, never get their invites.: It's been a couple years now and my friend and I still have these issues. We're trying to get into a lobby for Forza motorsport 7 and I would never get the invite. If his profile actually said he...
  10. One friend and I can't play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One friend and I can't play together: So this started about a week ago at this point, I posted my problem on the Xbox subreddit yesterday but got no answers. So playing multiplayer games solo works completely fine and partying up and...