Friends

Discus and support Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need more friends who play this game add me 830a40a2-4830-4c56-9b10-3138ab7d95d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX ToRMeNT x, Apr 25, 2015.

1. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest

Friends

need more friends who play this game add me

:)

xX ToRMeNT x, Apr 25, 2015
  2. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

Is there an easy way to view who of your friends is online and what they are currently playing, I thought xbox.com would allow you but it just says playing Xbox One

toonosaurus, Apr 25, 2015
  3. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

I guess that xbox.com won't be updating for XB1 then, just need to use smartglass Friends :)

Thanks

toonosaurus, Apr 25, 2015
  4. juan van Win User

Viewing Friends of Friends of Friends

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.
  5. juan van Win User

As far as I can remember you could only go 1 friend in to see friends - You could never go Friend A then Friend A's Friends - not that I can recall atleast.
  6. juan van Win User

Ya I thought that too - But I know that never worked - guess its just the way the view friend tier system works
  7. Mr. Neato Win User

[quote user="JUAN VAN"]

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.

[/quote]

That makes sense. However, if the friend of friend is already on your friendlist, I would think the same rule would apply whether you played with them or not.
  8. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

Friends

1. Friends - Similar Threads - Friends

2. Minecraft keeps kicking my friend

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft keeps kicking my friend: I play minecraft windows 10 edition and he plays it on I os when he connects to my world he plays for a short time then the game kicks him and also i have to shut the Windows firewall off for him...
  3. Games updates seem to be much bigger than my friends

in XboX Insiders
    Games updates seem to be much bigger than my friends: Hello, I'm actually here to report two issues. The first issue is that whenever I get an update, my xbox never seems to update it, the percentage stays at 0. The second is that when I restart my...
  4. Receiving friends messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving friends messages: I signed into my friend's xbox account through the app months ago and ever since then i've gotten all of their xbox notifications on my phone even though it's been months since i've signed out. He...
  5. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  6. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  7. How to add to friend's list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add to friend's list?: How can I add a new friend on Minecraft? He is not in my friend's list. How do I add to the friend's list? 87e83d81-8b8a-495b-acdd-d7ad8c6aeb41
  8. Games and Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and Friends: How Can One Or More Person Gameshare Your Gamepass And Ea Access.? f9d46913-376c-467f-b7c4-a49eb8929492
  9. MIneCraft With Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MIneCraft With Friends: Lately, i've runned into an issue where when i join my friends MineCraft world,(both on Xbox) after like, 5 or less minutes it says "disconnected from server." ive done literally everything i can...
  10. I can’t join my Minecraft friends worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my Minecraft friends worlds: Hi, lately I have been unable to join my friends worlds in minecraft from any device. Every time I try to join to the world a message saying “uanble to connect to the world” pops out. This happens...