Friends

Discus and support Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need friends who play this game add me 866b8b14-2698-44df-9955-db867dff5a79 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX ToRMeNT x, Apr 25, 2015.

1. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest

Friends

need friends who play this game add me

:)

xX ToRMeNT x, Apr 25, 2015
  2. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

Is there an easy way to view who of your friends is online and what they are currently playing, I thought xbox.com would allow you but it just says playing Xbox One

toonosaurus, Apr 25, 2015
  3. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

I guess that xbox.com won't be updating for XB1 then, just need to use smartglass Friends :)

Thanks

toonosaurus, Apr 25, 2015
  4. juan van Win User

Viewing Friends of Friends of Friends

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.
  5. juan van Win User

As far as I can remember you could only go 1 friend in to see friends - You could never go Friend A then Friend A's Friends - not that I can recall atleast.
  6. juan van Win User

Ya I thought that too - But I know that never worked - guess its just the way the view friend tier system works
  7. Mr. Neato Win User

[quote user="JUAN VAN"]

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.

[/quote]

That makes sense. However, if the friend of friend is already on your friendlist, I would think the same rule would apply whether you played with them or not.
  8. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

Friends

1. Friends - Similar Threads - Friends

2. Minecraft Dungeons XBGP Multiplayer Cannot Join / Friends Cannot Join Me

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons XBGP Multiplayer Cannot Join / Friends Cannot Join Me: Troubleshooted this for a few hours and this is what I've learned so far. Teredo was not enabled/working on my computer. NAT type is now "Moderate" and Server Connectivity is now "Connected". As...
  3. I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.: I have a Microsoft/XBOX account linked with Minecraft Pocket Edition. When I go on to add friends, or play on servers, it doesn't allow me to play 'due to the way my account is setup.'...
  4. Unable To Add A Certain Friend.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Add A Certain Friend.: Hello, Recently A Good Friend Of Mine Accidently Misclicked And Unfriended Me Because Of It. But, When I Select To Add Them As A Friend Again On The Xbox Console Companion, It Says They've Been...
  5. Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 friend requests: Hi, I have an Xbox 360 console. When I log into my account on my laptop, I can see the friend request and that the friend is listed under friends. When i play on the Xbox 360 console, it says...
  6. Allowing Child Account to Add Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing Child Account to Add Friends: First off, I don't own an Xbox. Never have, never will. I only have a Microsoft Account. Thought I suppose I do technically have an Xbox account through my PC (Xbox Console Companion) but treat it...
  7. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications

in XboX Insiders
    i dont know when this was but thank you for separating friends and broadcasts notifications: that is all submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  10. Adding friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends on Minecraft: Hello, I need to change the privacy settings to allow my daughter to add friends on Minecraft. I'm trying to do this online through my Microsoft account, but I don't know what changes need to be...