Friends??

Discus and support Friends?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need friends who play this game add me 58c62173-4775-4c5d-ae33-6fb0802147ef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX ToRMeNT x, May 8, 2015.

1. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest

Friends??

need friends who play this game add me

:)

xX ToRMeNT x, May 8, 2015
  2. Cataclysm83
    Cataclysm83 Guest
    Any games worth purchasing now? Or coming soon

Overwatch is really fun but for me its the most overrated game ever and its really dull but its still fun with friends.I would recommend Titanfall 2 or something like Battlefield 1, those have been my go to mp games this year

Cataclysm83, May 8, 2015
  3. uKz DuaLiTy
    uKz DuaLiTy Guest
    New clan open for recruitment!

SpeC Ops is a new clan looking for Mature gamer whom want to have fun along with have a place to go and not have to deal with randomness of your everyday pub. I as the founder,father and husband promote honesty loyalty and a good time were you can make friends.We
    will have a site which you can make a personalized profile, catch current gaming news and enter contest to win xbox gear or points. I will list below some basic requirements that needs to be met to join

1. Have a mic.

2.Play a couple times a week and visit site.

3. Refrain from useing racist and sexist remarks.

4. Have a great attitude and be social.

You will also need to go an apply on the website. Its very easy and quick. If the website is not listed the send me a message on XBL.

uKz DuaLiTy, May 8, 2015
  4. Friends??

Add me astr0sith I play this game everyday it's astr0sith with a 0

Legend of Astro, May 8, 2015
  5. Senryu BR Win User

2 accounts, 2 regions, 1 XBOX

I can only give a theory.

For in base that theory i used a situation i have now.

I have one account mine in US live (and my fisical location is Brazil) nad one of my friendshas his silver account in Brazil.

MY theory is you and your room-mate can use yours account normally whif one thing.

If both living in a room in Italy (i presume), if has content block by IP in Germany live if your friend try to acess that content will be blocked by IP (most of that problem "room" im GOD section, there hs a feature where producers can block by IP, if your
    account region dosen´t match whif your fisical IP, the system emits a mensage like this: the content isn´t avaliable for your region or arquive is corupted).

I hope if i helped you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
  6. Dr Golden Air Win User

looking for friendsto add on xbox live

hey my name is nathan too and do you want to play mw3,minecraft which ever one you want to play.
  7. YellowJacket LE Win User

Mass Effect 3 bringing co-op story missions in next dlc release?

and all your thoughts are appreciated...The main reason i'm looking forward to this is because it's what i really wanted from release day..co-op story along side my friends.I to love all three campaigns and played through them a few times and do i think
    the MP is alright?..sure it's fun with friends...would i have missed it if it wasn't thrown in? No not in a million years.
  8. AdmirableChart1 Win User

"Can't connect to Xbox LIVE Party. There MAY be network problems."

I have the same problem. I have my Xbox for 1 week now but I can't play together with friends.I can't join a party. even if I get an invite and I accept the invite it says Failed to connect. sometimes after trying several times I can join the server from
    the invite. I have a open NAT I think because the XBOX doesn´t give me an error of NAT strict.

Modem brand & model number: THOMSON speedtouch ST706

Router brand & model number: Sitecom WL-611

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? internal

Things you have tried: I´ve had an strict NAT but I used the uPnP function on my router. now the Strict NAT is gone but I still can´t join partys

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? No, not anymore --> strange is that when I use a manual IP for my Xbox I get a strict NAT. but not when I use a Dynamic IP.

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? online.nl (The Netherlands)

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000-0021

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8-4840

Z:0000-0000

ID FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015-10F0

Q:0015-10F1

T: Wireless

A:192.168.0.1

D:192.168.0.1, 0.0.0.0

N: Sitecom67346C

S: WPA2

C: 11

sorry for my bad english. I hope somebody can help me!
  9. Aloha its Kyle Win User

Oh wow.

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

Thats why I only play with friends

[/quote]

you have no friendsss
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Friends??

1. Friends?? - Similar Threads - Friends

2. Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list: It ANY ever going to be done about the horrible friends list, on Xbox? For months now they have done nothing, but act up, either on the Xbox itself or on the app. I continually show that I have no...
  3. Friends/Social

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends/Social: It shows my friend is offline and has no friends when I played with her yesterday and it doesn't allow me to add her as a friend any reason why? 501b5122-b009-496e-a6f0-b0f2e831c851
  4. Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.: As the title says, no matter what I do I can not join his world. I've checked my Firewall. I've tried using a VPN. I've reset my game and everything. he can join my world I have in Survival. As...
  5. Friends not showing in Left4Dead

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends not showing in Left4Dead: My friends asked me to play Left4Dead. I said sure. We all have xbox Ones. So i bought the game and installed it and then i joined xbox live gold and i friended my 3 friends and i see them all as...
  6. play with friend who has xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    play with friend who has xbox: I have a pc and I want play with my friend he has a XBOX, how can I play with him? d53af53a-21d9-494c-b850-a2652780860c
  7. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  8. Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch

in XBoX on Windows
    Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch: Can I use the xbox one console companion on pc or use the xbox game bar to play with my friend on xbox? dccfaa88-92c2-4bf9-a120-0bc6b78fd25a
  9. Minecraft on iOS won't allow friends to be added

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft on iOS won't allow friends to be added: How do i give permission to my child to add friend on Minecraft for iOS. It currently says "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your...
  10. Enforcement action against my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action against my friend: Hello my name is kostas I like to help my friend different people attack they profile with report they clips end always lose for no reason stuff from profile is really sad I like to contact...