Friends

Discus and support Friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend and I are playing Minecraft we both have Xbox live and I go onto her world with her but I am not receiving any invites even thought she is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZoeBainbridge, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Friends

My friend and I are playing Minecraft we both have Xbox live and I go onto her world with her but I am not receiving any invites even thought she is sending me invites I'm not receiving it and I can't go onto her world

:)

ZoeBainbridge, Jun 5, 2019
  2. juan van Win User

Viewing Friends of Friends of Friends

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.
  3. juan van Win User

As far as I can remember you could only go 1 friend in to see friends - You could never go Friend A then Friend A's Friends - not that I can recall atleast.
  4. juan van Win User

Ya I thought that too - But I know that never worked - guess its just the way the view friend tier system works
  5. Mr. Neato Win User

[quote user="JUAN VAN"]

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.

[/quote]

That makes sense. However, if the friend of friend is already on your friendlist, I would think the same rule would apply whether you played with them or not.
  6. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

Friends

1. Friends - Similar Threads - Friends

2. Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game: Experiencing problems with multiplayer, my friend can not join my game, comes up with connection can not be established, we thought after the game had updated they may have sorted this issue, but...
  3. Xbox无法显示好友[Xbox can't show friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法显示好友[Xbox can't show friends]: 其他功能都是正常可用的,唯独好友和俱乐部页面是 法显示的。 显示的内容: 目前 法显示您的好友。请刷新应用。 出错了。 系统:Windows 家庭版 64位,版本号:1903,操作系统版本:18362.356。 [Translation - Other features are normally available, but friends and club pages...
  4. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  5. Xbox无法显示好友 [Xbox can't show friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法显示好友 [Xbox can't show friends]: 我的Xbox 法显示我的好友,一直显示: 目前 法显示您的好友。请刷新重试 出错了。 该怎么解决? [Translation-My Xbox doesn't show my friends, it always shows: Your friends can't be displayed right now. Please refresh again Something...
  6. "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world: So I hope this is in the right section. Here's the issue: My friend on XBone has a world. Whenever I'm in it (I'm on W10 edition), our friend on the Switch can't join. If Switch friend is in...
  7. Friends Activity Feeds Not Updating

in XBoX on Windows
    Friends Activity Feeds Not Updating: My Xbox companion app has had an issue since as long as I can remember where my activity feed and friends activity feeds won't update for me to show anything they've done such as posts or...
  8. Gift a microsoft reward to a friend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a microsoft reward to a friend: I got a free reward from Microsoft rewards for a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and don't want it since i have virtually all the games on there that i would want so im wanting to gift it to...
  9. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  10. is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...

in XboX Insiders
    is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]