Friends

Discus and support Friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend and I are playing Minecraft we both have Xbox live and I go onto her world with her but I am not receiving any invites even thought she is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZoeBainbridge, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Friends

My friend and I are playing Minecraft we both have Xbox live and I go onto her world with her but I am not receiving any invites even thought she is sending me invites I'm not receiving it and I can't go onto her world

:)

ZoeBainbridge, Jun 5, 2019
  2. juan van Win User

Viewing Friends of Friends of Friends

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.
  3. juan van Win User

As far as I can remember you could only go 1 friend in to see friends - You could never go Friend A then Friend A's Friends - not that I can recall atleast.
  4. juan van Win User

Ya I thought that too - But I know that never worked - guess its just the way the view friend tier system works
  5. Mr. Neato Win User

[quote user="JUAN VAN"]

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.

[/quote]

That makes sense. However, if the friend of friend is already on your friendlist, I would think the same rule would apply whether you played with them or not.
  6. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

Friends

1. Friends - Similar Threads - Friends

2. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  3. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  4. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region: Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f
  5. Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft: My child wants to add friends in minecraft but is getting an error that says he cannot because of the way his account is set up. I've tried removing all restrictions but nothing has worked....
  6. Can't see my friend online on Xbox One even though she is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't see my friend online on Xbox One even though she is: Hi, my Xbox is showing that my friend is not online even though she is (this has only just started happening), neither of us have changed our settings and I have tried a hard reset which has not...
  7. Minecraft bedrock edition: my friend cannot join me but I can join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition: my friend cannot join me but I can join my friend: Me and my friend were playing minecraft and he wanted to see the world and when I pass an invitation to him in xbox he said it take like 20 minutes to load and says this "connection timed out" he...
  8. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.: Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380
  9. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  10. Again for a friend

in XBoX on Windows
    Again for a friend: How do i fix my party audio? i join call for a second and hear audio then it cuts off and i cant hear. it doesn't even show them talking. my xbox audio is all the way up and i know i didn't mute...