Friends

Discus and support Friends in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Im on my ipad and I cant figure out how to friend someone, Can I have some help? a76c700c-07d5-4770-85f2-ab7144c26b54 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AudriRosales, Jan 21, 2020.

1. AudriRosales
    AudriRosales Guest

Friends

Im on my ipad and I cant figure out how to friend someone, Can I have some help?

:)

AudriRosales, Jan 21, 2020
  2. juan van Win User

Viewing Friends of Friends of Friends

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.
  3. juan van Win User

As far as I can remember you could only go 1 friend in to see friends - You could never go Friend A then Friend A's Friends - not that I can recall atleast.
  4. juan van Win User

Ya I thought that too - But I know that never worked - guess its just the way the view friend tier system works
  5. Mr. Neato Win User

[quote user="JUAN VAN"]

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.

[/quote]

That makes sense. However, if the friend of friend is already on your friendlist, I would think the same rule would apply whether you played with them or not.
  6. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

Friends

1. Friends - Similar Threads - Friends

2. Xbox live friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends: Is there something wrong with my settings because all of my friends are now followers as well. I also have people who removed me from their friends list or stopped following me and I did the same...
  3. Friends list acting strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list acting strange: As it says, my friends list is acting strange. I'll hit my xbox button to see who's on. 55 friends. Ok, cool. Let's see what they're playing. Wait..what? Now it shows none, no now one friend on....
  4. child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...

in XBoX on Consoles
    child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...: Hello, Over the past few weeks I've spent several days trying to figure this out. Using Minecraft on a Switch. Wanted to allow my son to play with friends. My understanding is that if friends...
  5. Issue with Friends List and Party Gamertags not showing up (Xbox Insider Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Friends List and Party Gamertags not showing up (Xbox Insider Alpha Ring): Aa of March 28th,2020, The Gamertags on my friends lisy and in Party do not show up anymore. I have reported the issue already but I wanted to post here to ask if anyone is having this issue?...
  6. Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.: I recently bought the G Pro X and cannot use the headset in game bar. All of my outputs are correct, and it even says my friends are talking but i cannot hear them. Any help?...
  7. Compartilhar contas com amigos[Translation-Share accounts with friends]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compartilhar contas com amigos[Translation-Share accounts with friends]: Eu estou sem live há um mês eu acho, e hoje pedi ao meu amigo que compartilasse sua conta comigo. E então estamos tentando compartilhar até agora, não sei o que acontece mas meu video game não...
  8. Resolved: Unable to add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolved: Unable to add friend: Last night a friend's GT disappeared from my friends list mid-game. I tried adding him back but am getting a message that xbox can't save my changes and to try again later. I've tried: - adding...
  9. Unable to add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add friend: Last night a friend's GT disappeared from my friends list mid-game. I tried adding him back but am getting a message that xbox can't save my changes and to try again later. I've tried: - adding...
  10. My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update: My friends list has been unusable and any social activity has been unusable for almost a day I would like for this to get noticed that way it can be fixed and I can play with other people...