Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID

Discus and support Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Fritz!Box 7490 Login Information Gateway: Web Server's Default Page Username: admin... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Oct 9, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name)
    Fritz!Box 7490

Login Information

*There have been reports that this device does not require a username and password*

How to Find SSID (Network Name)

(Network Name default is FRITZ!7490)

1. Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser on a computer.
    3. Type the gateway address, Web Server's Default Page into the web address bar, hit enter.
    4. Select WLAN from the menu on the left.
    5. Select Radio Network from the resulting sub-menu.
    6. The wireless network name will be found to the right of Name of the WLAN radio network.

:)

XBR Poseidon, Oct 9, 2014
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Fritz!Box 7390

Login Information:

Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page

Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by the user.

Password –

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter Web Server's Default Page in the address bar. (Or click the link). A username and password is not needed by default. If one was created you will need to enter it here.
    3. Select WLAN from the menu on the left.
    4. Select Radio Network from the sub-menu.
    5. The network name will be listed next to Network Name (SSID).

3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Fritz!Box 3370

Login Information:

Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page

Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by the user.

Password –

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter Web Server's Default Page in the address bar. (Or click the link). A username and password is not needed by default. If one was created you will need to enter it here.
    3. Select WLAN from the menu on the left.
    4. Select Radio Network from the sub-menu.
    5. The network name will be listed next to Network Name (SSID). The name of the 2.4Ghz network is in the top section while the name of the 5Ghz network is in the bottom section.

4. ClaspingKnot218 Win User

How to find the SSID

Microsoft.

I am an owner of the recent Xbox One games console. It is also the case that I have previously been involved with studying Computer Games Design at Undergraduate level. I am currently having a serious problem as regarding the Xbox One, and am contacting
    you on the basis that you might be able to help me out?

The problem that I am having is that I have paid for a years subscription to Xbox Live, and am needing to connect to the Internet in order to play a number of games such as Plants vs Zombies and Batman. However, I am having very serious problems with actually
    connecting to the Internet, and was hoping you might have advice.

In specific terms, I’ve previously not had any problems with connecting. However, I am now using a new modem unit, and when I try to connect, I am getting a text box message which says “Specify SSID”. I’ve gone through nearly everything I can think of
    to try to get round this, with no success so far. I’ve tried accessing the software for my modem unit on my laptop through typing in “ipconfig” into the Command Window, and my computer won’t bring this up.

Is there anything that Microsoft can do to help me with this? Please let me know what you think.

In signing off, I’d like to make a statement regarding my past study of Computer Game Design. It looks clear to me that the advances of technology since the release of the new Console have already made game playing more enjoyable and more engrossing already.
    Support for Microsoft for leading the new movement of technology in a new Century and a new era, and I’ll keep my ears tabbed to advances in technology led by Microsoft in the future.

Hoping you can help me with this.

Tim Thompson.

Media Representative and Representational Priesthood for The Cult of R’Lyeh on Earth.
  5. taidara Win User

Microsoft fix the Xbox or you lose customers (and credibility)

Welcome back Mondrago85!

It would be interesting to know if your console shows the very same behaviour whilst connected on a different network/networking equipment.

Just for the record, are you able to configure IPv6 settings on your Fritz!Box? And if so, how is IPv6 currently configured on your Fritz!Box (enabled/disabled)?
  6. SenTinaL Oz Win User

Known Issues

I have noticed there is a newer Firmware for the 7390 listed, but it is German ... would this be ok for an Australian Fritz?

FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7390.AnnexB.84.06.00.image 24-Oct-2013 10:15 15M

". FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7390 image *" containing the update file in this directory

the current firmware (system software) for Box Fon WLAN 7390th

Caution: This firmware is only for FRITZ Box Fon WLAN 7390 suitable!

Product: FRITZ Box Fon WLAN 7390!

Version: FRITZ OS 6.00 (84.06.00)

Language: German

Release date: 28/10/2013
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Fritz BOx

Hi there Trained,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the network connectivity on the Xbox One X.

I recommend to try Clearing the Mac addresses on the Xbox.

Check out these articles: Network settings on Xbox Oneand
    I get an error message when I run the ‘Test network connection’ on Xbox One.

Try this:

• Select Settings on the Xbox
    • Select Network
    • Select Network Settings
    • Select Advance Settings
    • Alternate Mac address
    • Select Clear
    • Select Restart

This step will restart the console. When it reboots, Select Network >Select Network Settings > Set up wireless network.

Try this out and let us know the results.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. ian rush-47D8E064-17 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT 3544 NOT REPLYING.... TEREDO IP ADDRESS

THIS FIXED THE PROBLEM ON MY ROUTER

Disabling the Teredo filter in the FRITZ!Box
    1. Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
    2. Click "Filters" in the "Internet" menu.
    3. Click on the "Lists" tab.
    4. Disable the option "Teredo filter enabled".
    5. Click "Apply" to save the settings.
Thema:

1. Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID - Similar Threads - Fritz Box Find

2. : Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly: : Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly hm, i think its an isp or server problem not on your side. 6998055c-09f4-4299-ab97-efc998ca42a8
  3. Fritz!Box: can't find Tereda ip

Fritz!Box: can't find Tereda ip: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): can't find Tereda ip sign in to the GUI of your Fritzbox, there is an option to enable Teredo. This feature is disabled on the Fritzbox, by default, but need to be...
  4. Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID

Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Fritz!Box 7272 Login Information Gateway: Web Server's Default Page Username: admin Password: password How to Find SSID...
  5. Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID

Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Fritz!Box 7390 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one...
  6. Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID

Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Fritz!Box 7360 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one...
  7. Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID

Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Fritz!Box 7330 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one...
  8. Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID

Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Fritz!Box 3390 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one...
  9. Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID

Fritz!Box: How to Find SSID: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Fritz!Box 3370 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one...
  10. Fritz!Box FRITZ!Box 3272: How to Find SSID

Fritz!Box FRITZ!Box 3272: How to Find SSID: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways) FRITZ!Box 3272: How to Find SSID (Network Name) Fritz!Box 3272 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or...