Fritz!Box: UPnP

Discus and support Fritz!Box: UPnP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Fritz!Box 7490 Login Information Gateway: Web Server's Default Page Username: admin Password: password... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Oct 9, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): UPnP
    Fritz!Box 7490

Login Information

*There have been reports that this device does not require a username and password*

UPnP

1. Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser on a computer.
    3. Type the gateway address, Web Server's Default Page into the web address bar, hit enter.
    4. Select Home Network from the menu on the left.
    5. Select Network from the resulting sub-menu.
    6. Select the UPnP tab at the top.
    7. Toggle UPnP on or of depending on your scenario.
    8. Click the Apply button at the bottom of the screen.

:)

XBR Poseidon, Oct 9, 2014
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Fritz!Box 7272

Login Information

UPnP

1. Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser on a computer.
    3. Type the gateway address, Web Server's Default Page into the web address bar, hit enter.
    4. Select Home Network from the menu on the left.
    5. Select Network from the resulting sub-menu.
    6. Select the UPnP tab at the top.
    7. Toggle UPnP on or of depending on your scenario.
    8. Click the Apply button at the bottom of the screen.

3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Fritz!Box 3390

Login Information:

Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page

Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by the user.

Password –

UPnP

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter Web Server's Default Page in the address bar. (Or click the link). A username and password is not needed by default. If one was created you will need to enter it here.
    3. Click "Home Network".
    4. Click "Network" in the "Home Network" menu.
    5. Click the "Network Settings" tab.
    6. Enable the option "Transmit status information over UPnP".
    7. Click "Apply" to save your settings.
    8. Click "Permit Access" in the "Internet" menu.
    9. Click the "Port Forwarding" tab.
    10. Enable the option "Allow changes to security settings over UPnP".
    11. Click "Apply" to save your settings.

4. TalkiestNest273 Win User

I don't see "Allow changes to security settings over UPnP". What I do?
  5. taidara Win User

Teredo IP address error.

A Teredo server is listening on network port 3544 (UDP) and the FRITZ!Box is, by default, configured to block port 3544 for security reasons.

So with this in mind you would have to login to your FRITZ!Box web utility interface and disable the option: "Teredo filter enabled".

For this to work, you will have to take more sure "Advanced View" is enabled on the user interface of your FRITZ!Box.

- Click "Filters" in the "Internet" menu.

- Click on the "Lists" tab.

- Disable the option "Teredo filter enabled".

- Click "Apply" to save your settings.

I would also make sure IPv6 is completely disabled for all interfaces on your FRITZ!Box.

At this point, make sure only UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is enabled, as the feature to forwarding (automatically) network ports used by Xbox Live.

Don't forget to "Apply" your configuration and reboot your gateway afterwards.

Post back and let us know how that goes.
  6. noPit Win User

Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly

-> I have the latest frimware ( FRITZ!OS: 07.12).

-> Both, Dual Stack (no Lite tunnel).

-> At rush hour I have higher ping and paket loss and all the problems are multiplied by 100000, but unfortunately I got these problems all day long.
  7. CyTeK1978 Win User

Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly

actual firmware?

what ip do you use, ipv4 or 6?

cable, cable can give you alot of problems when there is rushour. Cable is a shared medium.
  8. CyTeK1978 Win User

: Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly

hm, i think its an isp or server problem not on your side.
Thema:

1. Fritz!Box: UPnP - Similar Threads - Fritz Box UPnP

2. : Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly: : Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly hm, i think its an isp or server problem not on your side. 6998055c-09f4-4299-ab97-efc998ca42a8
  3. Fritz BOx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fritz BOx: Hallo ich kann mich über meine Fritzbox nicht mit der Xbox wia w-lan verbinden [translation-Hello I can't connect to the Xbox via w-lan via my Fritzbox] fe4b5333-e944-4173-a1b3-982ddea7ea3d
  4. Fritz!Box: UPnP

Fritz!Box: UPnP: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Fritz!Box 7272 Login Information Gateway: Web Server's Default Page Username: admin Password: password UPnP Connect a computer to the gateway with an...
  5. Fritz!Box: UPnP

Fritz!Box: UPnP: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): UPnP I don't see "Allow changes to security settings over UPnP". What I do? 62c57bdb-ddf6-4ff9-a8c1-284cd5299b7c
  6. Fritz!Box: UPnP

Fritz!Box: UPnP: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Fritz!Box 7360 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by the user....
  7. Fritz!Box: UPnP

Fritz!Box: UPnP: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Fritz!Box 7330 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by the user....
  8. Fritz!Box: UPnP

Fritz!Box: UPnP: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Fritz!Box 3390 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by the user....
  9. Fritz!Box: UPnP

Fritz!Box: UPnP: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Fritz!Box 3370 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by the user....
  10. Fritz!Box FRITZ!Box 3272: UPnP

Fritz!Box FRITZ!Box 3272: UPnP: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways) FRITZ!Box 3272: UPnP Fritz!Box 3272 Login Information: Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by...