From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

Discus and support From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrSid117, Jan 17, 2020.

1. /u/MrSid117
    /u/MrSid117 Guest

From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

/u/MrSid117, Jan 17, 2020
  2. KondaKachana Win User

Not able to purchase "Just Dance Kids"

Thanks for your response.

Verified that Account region matches physical location of Console.

Current Console Physical Location: India

Live Account linked to: India

The market place from where I am trying to download is: India

The Game name: Just Dance Kids (From india xbox market place)

Console Purchased in: USA
  3. Carmin Pierre Win User

I am getting this console...

I don't mind about the day one console. I just want the console. lol
  4. THE PRIS0NER Win User

Best Buy has announced special midnight launches for ONE. They will a preorder line and a line for people who didn't preorder. While supplies last of course.
  5. CAMARO Xlll Win User

1) I believe it is ten minutes. A lot of the DVR capability has not been showcased yet (that I have seen) so I don't know how that will function other than just recording the last ten minutes you played.

2) The apps should be similar to 360. I expect the selection may not be huge at launch but most apps should be on the plat form pretty quickly.

3) Most day one editions are sold out. Its kind of late in the game to be looking for launch day however Microsoft has been pushing the idea of having consoles on shelves on day one so you should call around to retailers.
  6. Alex2751 Win User

I don't see any Best Buys in Canada having midnight releases. Better call local stores and check what they expect to be doing on delivery day.
Thema:

1. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on... - Similar Threads - India Why getting

2. Xbox Service Center - India (Mumbai)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Center - India (Mumbai): Hi Team, Im from Mumbai (India). My xbox one s is displaying "something went wrong" E102XXXXX. Have tried all troubleshooting steps from online to offline update. But it still remains on the same...
  3. Xbox one S hardware/display issues. Bangalore, India.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S hardware/display issues. Bangalore, India.: TL;DR: HDMI port on the xbox seems to have gone bad. It was working fine until a couple of weeks ago with resolution 1080p. Now the screen is either blank or keeps fluctuating (turns on and off...
  4. Microsoft xCloud Lauch information regading India.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft xCloud Lauch information regading India.: Hey, there. I would just like to know that is this news true that, Xcloud be coming to India in 2020. if yes/ and no please provide me with details? :) Source:...
  5. Xbox game stream in India?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game stream in India?: Hi, I'm currently using Xbox One S and in the Delta ring for Xbox insiders. It came to my notice that Xbox game stream service was launched till Delta ring but only in US/UK. Any idea when this...
  6. X box one service center in Mumbai or anywhere in India.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one service center in Mumbai or anywhere in India.: I purchased my X box one through Amazon in 2017. Since last couple of weeks, my X box switches off automatically anytime after 2 mins to 5 mins. There is no definite duration after which it...
  7. XBox OneX Adapter for India

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox OneX Adapter for India: Dear Team(s), The query is to get help and guidance regarding the following purchase: I had bought Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB from Microsoft Store in Seattle Bellevue in July this year and...
  8. Why AMAZON is the only option in India

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why AMAZON is the only option in India: Dear Sir, I am writing this complaint against amazon.in. I have ordered xbox one ac unity-additional controller on 19th July with order id [Mod Removed] and it was delivered without an additional...
  9. Amazon Prime is Available in India, Why XBox App for Prime Video is not available ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime is Available in India, Why XBox App for Prime Video is not available ?: Amazon Prime service is available in India, Why XBox App for Prime Video is not available ?. How to install Prime Video App on XBox 360?. 3961437a-2f43-4fe3-9acb-f1e9f48a8d1e
  10. Why High Latency in India

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why High Latency in India: I have a big issue with high Latency in battlefield 1. There is high Latency between 150 to 210ms and also my network analysis show me xbox latency is also 150 to 160ms. Why this problem in India...