Frontier defense team Xbox 360

Discus and support Frontier defense team Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm tired of getting punked in frontier defense, then seeing my team after. I killed 200 enemies anf 17 titans. One other person has a mic, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaDhaTtER5680, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Frontier defense team Xbox 360

I'm tired of getting punked in frontier defense, then seeing my team after. I killed 200 enemies anf 17 titans. One other person has a mic, but wouldn't talk. Another got 97 kills and 3 titans(probably more like assists). And the other guy was the MVP
    but wasn't coordinating their attacks. So *DEFEAT*!!! If you wanna help make it work, let me know.

:)

MaDhaTtER5680, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Psykodeliks
    Psykodeliks Guest
    ​ Tips For Playing Titanfall 2

Great thread! I didn't think to use Frontier Defense to level up!

Psykodeliks, Dec 26, 2014
  3. steeziks
    steeziks Guest
    I'd like to "boost" some tougher achievements and/or regen challenges with a player or more

oh and i'd also like to find a good team to just play with this games a lot more fun with out all the random pub noobs, and also play frontier defense for the 2 star on 15 dif maps achievement

steeziks, Dec 26, 2014
  4. neilhorgan Win User

Titanfall Title Update 8! Wow.....

Spent a couple of hours on this the other night and frontier defense is a blinder!
  5. Psykodeliks Win User

​ Tips For Playing Titanfall 2

Great thread! I didn't think to use Frontier Defense to level up!
  6. steeziks Win User

I'd like to "boost" some tougher achievements and/or regen challenges with a player or more

oh and i'd also like to find a good team to just play with this games a lot more fun with out all the random pub noobs, and also play frontier defense for the 2 star on 15 dif maps achievement
  7. SigmaTheDJ Win User

NEW TO TITANFALL!

Add me if you like mate. I play it regularly - mostly Attrition, Last Titan Standing and Frontier Defense, but I'll play any of the modes.
  8. TheHunter1264 Win User

Titanfall2 freezing

mine has done fine for months but now every time i get to the second mission the game crashes with the error connection to the server timed out dosen't matter if im in multiplayer or in frontier defense.
Thema:

Frontier defense team Xbox 360

1. Frontier defense team Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Frontier defense team

2. The Walking Dead New Frontier Arapça Sorunu[The Arabic Issue of the Walking Dead New Frontier]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead New Frontier Arapça Sorunu[The Arabic Issue of the Walking Dead New Frontier]: HATA DÜZELTİLDİ [Translation - ERROR CORRECTED] 573b2e33-7511-43a6-b689-8119252db42b
  3. Frontier: Xbox One Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Frontier: Xbox One Internet: Frontier (ISPs): Xbox One Internet So I have not yet bought a Xbox One console and my internet is very poor I only get about 1.50 download and 0.50-0.60 upload my ping/latency is 50-120 but it...
  4. Frontier: Elite Dangerous unable to install or launch since 09/27/2017

Frontier: Elite Dangerous unable to install or launch since 09/27/2017: Frontier (ISPs): Elite Dangerous unable to install or launch since 09/27/2017 I don't know if it's a problem on your end or Microsoft end, but ever since 2.4 went live, my game has been unable to...
  5. Frontier: How Do I Apply To Join The Enforcement Team?

Frontier: How Do I Apply To Join The Enforcement Team?: Frontier (ISPs): How Do I Apply To Join The Enforcement Team? Hello. I was trying to figure out how to sign up as part of the xbox enforcement team. I am an xbox live ambassador already but...
  6. Frontier: My Digital Downloaded Elite Dangerou

Frontier: My Digital Downloaded Elite Dangerou: Frontier (ISPs): My Digital Downloaded Elite Dangerou I have recently purchased Elite Dangerous standard i purchased it and own a digital copy which has complications, i have experienced it...
  7. Achievements Not Unlocking?!! for Walking Dead New Frontier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Not Unlocking?!! for Walking Dead New Frontier: I just beat Episode 4 of The New Frontier but I noticed palm my achievements didn't get unlocked! Any suggestions b04256a4-a37b-46eb-938e-84e979ee7a32
  8. Frontier FiOS w/ **** QIP 7232

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frontier FiOS w/ **** QIP 7232: Just got set up with Frontier FiOS in the Seattle area and I can't get the QIP 7232 2 set-top box to work with Xbox One. Most of the time it will flash black then static, then black. Sometimes...
  9. Frontier Fios **** QIP7232 2 - Content compromised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frontier Fios **** QIP7232 2 - Content compromised: Hi, so we are running a STB of **** QIP7232 2 with Frontier Fios, Onkyo TX NR737 receiver, and Samsung UN55HU6950 with the XBox One. Tried the 20 second reset, which worked VERY temporarily, and...
  10. Slow wireless download speeds - New Frontier fios-g1100 modem/router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow wireless download speeds - New Frontier fios-g1100 modem/router: Everyone, I have just installed a new Frontier fios-g1100 on a new 50Mbs/50Mbs speed connection. My xbox360 is showing network stats of: Latency: 93ms Upload Speed: 7Mbs Download Speed:...