Frustrated Game Player.

Discus and support Frustrated Game Player. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Solitaire was working fine and then it will show the game but will not allow you to move the cards and the Ms-collection flashes off and on quickly.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SolitaryIvy3797, May 19, 2018.

1. Frustrated Game Player.

Solitaire was working fine and then it will show the game but will not allow you to move the cards and the Ms-collection flashes off and on quickly. Tried reloading same result, Is this a new version.

:)

SolitaryIvy3797, May 19, 2018
  2. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    What type of Gamer are you Frustrated Game Player. :)

Both I play most types of games except fighting games. The one thing that usually turns me off from a game is difficulty I get frustrated easily and when I get frustrated I stop playing that game usually permanently

pkvas, May 19, 2018
  3. AYUSH 24
    AYUSH 24 Guest
    halo 4 : players failed to load content. a player may be missing downloadable content

I have the same problem. I cant play any game mode, even theater. Please help, I am getting very frustrated.

AYUSH 24, May 19, 2018
  4. WhowantsToRock7 Win User

Game frustration

Well for me the game that is the most frustrating and rewarding is World of Tanks. It's the players that produce both conditions and sometimes at the same time.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Game frustration

It was my completition of Hexic on the XBOX 360 :D I had made all Achievements on this Game...
  6. xNikolex Win User

Game frustration

Most recently its been sea of thieves tall tales. Some of those bosses were so frustrating! I would find myself shouting 🙈 but the elation after completing them was worth it!
  7. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

Game frustration

Ok so I played this one mini-game in Beyond Good and Evil where you played space air-hockey. Except the controls for the mini-game suck like a vacuum cleaner to the point where usually I can never get a goal. The worst part is that every time you lose
    money and the NPC you're playing against mocks you.
  8. DKAY20101 Win User

Game frustration

UFC 2, I hate fighting against a submission artist as is a consent battle not to be wrestled to the floor then place in a hold thats takes forever to get out off, but when you knock them out, the world is right again
Thema:

Frustrated Game Player.

1. Frustrated Game Player. - Similar Threads - Frustrated Game Player

2. Game frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game frustration: Even stressless games stress me out. Unraveled drives me absolutely bonkers 93f9eb13-2a32-42d0-bacb-f3824f0e89e2
  3. Game Pass frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass frustration: I'm a Game Pass subscriber, and have been able to push downloads to my Xbox One in the past via the Xbox website. Today I attempted to download Monster Hunter (a new Game Pass title), and the site...
  4. No Sound on Game is Frustrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound on Game is Frustrating: I have an Xbox One X and I have recently purchased/downloaded Red Dead Redemption 2, Hitman Sniper, and Sniper 4. Problem is none of the gams have any sound. I have followed the directions...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This is frustrating

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This is frustrating: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This is frustrating I was just playing then turned off console to eat breakfast when I true n sign on it say wait a few minutes or go to their site...
  6. Bingo: a frustrating game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: a frustrating game: I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost all the progression on the Super Card. If I...
  7. Bingo: a frustrating game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: a frustrating game: I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost all the progression on the Super Card. If I...
  8. Why does Microsoft not see the frustration of their customer base on this popular game. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft not see the frustration of their customer base on this popular game. ...: It amazes me that Microsoft has such contempt for the people that make their jobs possible. A single 10-second response every time there is a problem would go a LONG way to improving their PR....
  9. Bingo game not working this is day three. Very frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo game not working this is day three. Very frustrated: I said it all in the title to this posting. 3 days Bingo not working. The update showing when Xbox opens is 33.34......can this be the problem? 2ba65047-c205-43e4-afe4-ac8fc51e1529
  10. Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!: This was happening to me yesterday also. During my game play, Monster Hunter, my Xbox live will all of a sudden log me out. When I try to log back in it just shows a loading sign. So I turn it off...