Frustrated Game Player.

Discus and support Frustrated Game Player. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Solitaire was working fine and then it will show the game but will not allow you to move the cards and the Ms-collection flashes off and on quickly.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SolitaryIvy3797, May 19, 2018.

1. Frustrated Game Player.

Solitaire was working fine and then it will show the game but will not allow you to move the cards and the Ms-collection flashes off and on quickly. Tried reloading same result, Is this a new version.

:)

SolitaryIvy3797, May 19, 2018
  2. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    What type of Gamer are you Frustrated Game Player. :)

Both I play most types of games except fighting games. The one thing that usually turns me off from a game is difficulty I get frustrated easily and when I get frustrated I stop playing that game usually permanently

pkvas, May 19, 2018
  3. AYUSH 24
    AYUSH 24 Guest
    halo 4 : players failed to load content. a player may be missing downloadable content

I have the same problem. I cant play any game mode, even theater. Please help, I am getting very frustrated.

AYUSH 24, May 19, 2018
  4. veiledbythemist Win User

Game frustration

There was this game called Mr. Bones on the Sega Saturn (I don't know if it was on any other systems) that even though it told you that you could "save" the game you really couldn't. The game was two discs long and one of the most frustrating games I have
    ever played in my life. My friends and I left the system on overnight so we wouldn't lose our save and would keep coming back to play because we would need a break due to frustrations. It took years for us to actually figure out how to completely beat the
    game but it was one of the most satisfying games I've ever beaten, mostly due to the time that was put into it.
  5. Frank Moses Win User

Game frustration

Some of the shooter games on my PC are so frustrating! The AI causes enemies to hide behind boxes and know where I am 100% of the time :D
  6. bobablossom Win User

Game frustration

Before 2-2-2, it was Overwatch; I could never coordinate with my team if they refused to play roles the team needed and it was so frustrating, but now the game feels so much better!
  7. Biggshow Win User

Game frustration

Lately Apex... has been annoying as ever. Game crashes, lobby crashes and the lag is killing me. Hard enough to win.. now this is happening. It is rough.
  8. Radiant Sword X Win User

Game frustration

Well, in terms of frustations. Hard to unlock achievements and if I was to continue to be addicted to Fortnite which I wasn't, then it be worse.
Thema:

Frustrated Game Player.

1. Frustrated Game Player. - Similar Threads - Frustrated Game Player

2. Incorrectly Refunded The Wrong Version Of A Game, Very Frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrectly Refunded The Wrong Version Of A Game, Very Frustrated: Hello Microsoft, I have already talked with someone from the online support help and they have been unable to resolve my issue even though they acknowledge that a mistake was made on Microsoft's...
  3. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments]
  4. Game frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game frustration: Even stressless games stress me out. Unraveled drives me absolutely bonkers 93f9eb13-2a32-42d0-bacb-f3824f0e89e2
  5. Game Pass frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass frustration: I'm a Game Pass subscriber, and have been able to push downloads to my Xbox One in the past via the Xbox website. Today I attempted to download Monster Hunter (a new Game Pass title), and the site...
  6. No Sound on Game is Frustrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound on Game is Frustrating: I have an Xbox One X and I have recently purchased/downloaded Red Dead Redemption 2, Hitman Sniper, and Sniper 4. Problem is none of the gams have any sound. I have followed the directions...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This is frustrating

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This is frustrating: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This is frustrating I was just playing then turned off console to eat breakfast when I true n sign on it say wait a few minutes or go to their site...
  8. Bingo: a frustrating game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: a frustrating game: I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost all the progression on the Super Card. If I...
  9. Bingo: a frustrating game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: a frustrating game: I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost all the progression on the Super Card. If I...
  10. Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!: This was happening to me yesterday also. During my game play, Monster Hunter, my Xbox live will all of a sudden log me out. When I try to log back in it just shows a loading sign. So I turn it off...