(Frustrated loyalist)Microsoft Store Won't Update

Discus and support (Frustrated loyalist)Microsoft Store Won't Update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For the last few months or so (it's been so long I really can't tell exactly how long) on my Xbox one the Microsoft store refuses to update and it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YoungMogul27, May 28, 2022.

1. YoungMogul27
    YoungMogul27 Guest

For the last few months or so (it's been so long I really can't tell exactly how long) on my Xbox one the Microsoft store refuses to update and it just stops and the avatar apps do the same as well. This is causing all kind of performance issues, I regularly have to reset and reload the apps and games on a month to month basis and it has become a very frustrating routine. I've tried the trouble shooting steps mentioned and it doesn't work. Yea the next step, I guess would be to dump my functioning day one edition xbox one for a series x. In theory it sounds good but when it's still impossible to get your hands on one 2 years after launch (and trust it's not from lack of trying) unless you're paying absurd resale, it's just not a option.

So if anyone can offer any solutions I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

YoungMogul27, May 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. ChristopherMican Win User

Apps not working after latest update

Another update, while my IP won't be out here until Thursday, I had a PC update and now my Microsoft Store won't download apps there either. So it seems to be the Microsoft Store on both Xbox and PC.
  4. redhood55 Win User

A Good Reason for 24 hr. Check-Ins

as a xbox loyalist I wont be surprised if Microsoft looses the console war this gen.
  5. reduxXP Win User

Microsoft Store Won't Complete It's Update

Happening to me also with rainbow six seige and i have it update and i have 150gb
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

MS go ask your customers on live with a poll what they think!

If the X1 fails, chances are, you won't even be here. Just like the Sony loyalists I couldn't wait to call out in 2007. Funny how they all disappeared when their shrine flopped.
Thema:

1. (Frustrated loyalist)Microsoft Store Won't Update - Similar Threads - Frustrated loyalist Microsoft

2. Downloading game and other frustrations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading game and other frustrations: Hi. I bought no mans sky and have been trying to download it for three days. i keep getting the error code 0x80070005. After two days where self troubleshooting, I then escalate it to Microsoft...
  3. Frustrated customer seeking a way to return a faulty Xbox Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrated customer seeking a way to return a faulty Xbox Elite 2 Controller: My ludicrously expensive Xbox Elite Controller has in the past 2 months or so developed numerous issues: 1. the X button started becoming inconsistent with its activation 2. the Y button...
  4. Frustration Rising (MW)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustration Rising (MW): Recently my MW game has started saying I don’t own it. Even though it opens it shows I need to purchase Modern Warfare. I have the disc and it only says I can play Warzone. I am afraid that if I...
  5. Replacement controller status. Frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replacement controller status. Frustrated: Hi, I sent 2 xbox controllers out for replacement separately in late October (UPS tracking shows Microsoft received one on Nov 2nd, the other on Nov 5th). However, I later got an email from...
  6. My Xbox is making me frustrated

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is making me frustrated: Everytime I turn on my Xbox it takes a while to load then goes to a black screen with 2 options trouble shoot and restart Xbox when I click on trouble shoot it gives 4 options offline restart,...
  7. Ultimate Game Pass ultimately frustrated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass ultimately frustrated: I signed up for the Ultimate Game Pass over a year ago and one of the main perks was an upgrade to the new console. My subscription runs out at the end of this year and I seriously don't I'm going...
  8. My frustration with the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    My frustration with the Xbox Enforcement Team: So basically i woke as a Admin for a server for the game called DayZ the owner decided he was going to unban the players who broke a rule that was later removed. i was tasked with some names to...
  9. Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING: Every time I am in an online race,horizon life can't find server.whats the deal?keeps kicking me mid session....... 46a929a9-c707-4f51-92e2-86461cf50b37
  10. frustrated!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    frustrated!!!: because i turned on two-factor authentication i cant recover my password!! the phone number i have associated with my account is a landline and cannot recieve text verification but thats the only...