Frustrated with APO billing address

Discus and support Frustrated with APO billing address in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to a real person because I am stationed in Europe and there is no way of selecting AE as the state. Ive done the online chat to no avail... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TexasRicer806, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Frustrated with APO billing address

I am trying to a real person because I am stationed in Europe and there is no way of selecting AE as the state. Ive done the online chat to no avail and I tried doing the call back method and it wouldnt work with my german phone #. Anyone know of the
    next step that i can take? This is getting really frustrating. TIA!

:)

TexasRicer806, Nov 7, 2019
  2. TexasRicer806 Win User

Thank you for the canned response, that does not help me with the fact that I am trying to give Xbox money and your company not supporting that. I dont not have a US "shipping" address, my card and bank account are associated with the APO address. Your
    company is not making it easy for service members that are stationed in Europe. It is not user friendly and the phone # that you all have is useless. Make it easier for the US Military to enjoy our $500 machines.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi TexasRicer806,

Thanks for the reply. I do understand that it is a frustrating situation for you and many others; however, at this time, these are the options available. If you haven't already attempted to make the change via a computer rather than
    the console, then I would again recommend that you give it a try, or
    contact Xbox Support
    for assistance with the billing address for your payment instrument. Contact via the former phone number is no longer possible and will direct you to make a call back request via the website.

This is another reason why I also suggested making a contribution to the

Xbox Ideas area
    , so that it may be considered to be changed in the future. Sadly, if the suggestion is not posted there and only here on the forums, it may not be noticed by those who take the information into consideration.

Since there is no further resolution at this time and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same
    question or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi TexasRicer806,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. When it comes to inputting your credit card information onto your Microsoft account, you would need to list the billing address (when you enter the card information) that is associated with the card directly
    and APO/AE types are acceptable for that. I recommend doing this from a computer or a tablet, for best results, by signing in at
    account.microsoft.com and not via the console. However, if you continue to have issues in doing so, then you would need to
    contact Xbox Support (perhaps from a friend's US phone, if possible) to see if they can make the change to the account for you.

Currently, the APO address cannot be used for shipping addresses since they are technically like a PO Box type address and it would be best to enter a home/physical address. As per our support article entitled Shipping
    options, costs, and delivery times
    : "We don't ship to personal mailboxes, APO addresses, or U.S. territories other than Puerto Rico."
    Below I've listed some helpful support articles that may offer further information.

Additionally, if you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this helps out! Let us know the results.
  5. TexasRicer806 Win User

"I am trying to a real person because "

Talk*
  6. Heaven Fullington Win User

Billing Address Issues: APO Address

I spoke with the billing department on the website, they had given me their sales contact number so they can manually input my information. When I called, their systems could not support it.
Thema:

1. Frustrated with APO billing address - Similar Threads - Frustrated APO billing

2. Could MS have possibly made installing MSFS2020 any more frustrating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could MS have possibly made installing MSFS2020 any more frustrating?: I am no stranger to computers, yet the install process for MS FS2020 seems to be a real challenge. and I need help. Why do I have to deal with so many accounts that I don't even know why they're...
  3. Frustrated with Xbox One app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrated with Xbox One app: I've now been forced to use this app by Microsoft and while it may be a good idea, it's not if the thing doesn't work. And therein lies my problem. Downloaded and installed the app on my pc but I...
  4. Super Frustrating Issue I've Been Having For a Year - Account Creation, Blocked Account,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super Frustrating Issue I've Been Having For a Year - Account Creation, Blocked Account,...: Hello there, For what feels like forever, I've been having an issue where every single time I create a Xbox account, whether straight through the Xbox console interface, or firstly on the web...
  5. Home Xbox for Xbox Account Frustration

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox for Xbox Account Frustration: Microsoft needs to get rid of the Home Xbox setting. On older consoles you could play with any account the game was downloaded on and had the main account. Today, if you have 2 Xboxs only one can...
  6. Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22

in XboX Insiders
    Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22: Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22 I tried to login to my personal Xbox/MS account while traveling in Europe. It went into full security freakout and locked down the account. This was made...
  7. Xbox One cancel game update deletes game SO FRUSTRATING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One cancel game update deletes game SO FRUSTRATING: When updating a game on Xbox, if you "Cancel" the update, it gives you a standard warning (that nobody would read) and then DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME?? What the heck?!? That is SO un-intuitive. And...
  8. Strongly debating leaving the program due to update frustrations.

in XboX Insiders
    Strongly debating leaving the program due to update frustrations.: EVERY TIME I start a game, it waits till I've been playing for 10 mins and then boots me to update. Its tiring and boring. Over the last month it's happened at least 6 times. Is any one else...
  9. Password Reset - So Frustrated!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password Reset - So Frustrated!: Over the last 5 weeks, I've been trying to get my password reset. I must have tried 20+times! The online chats keep sending me to forms, plus the saying "I'm sorry sir, it's the only way", the...
  10. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...