Frustrated with APO billing address

Discus and support Frustrated with APO billing address in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to a real person because I am stationed in Europe and there is no way of selecting AE as the state. Ive done the online chat to no avail... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TexasRicer806, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Frustrated with APO billing address

I am trying to a real person because I am stationed in Europe and there is no way of selecting AE as the state. Ive done the online chat to no avail and I tried doing the call back method and it wouldnt work with my german phone #. Anyone know of the
    next step that i can take? This is getting really frustrating. TIA!

:)

TexasRicer806, Nov 7, 2019
  2. TexasRicer806 Win User

Thank you for the canned response, that does not help me with the fact that I am trying to give Xbox money and your company not supporting that. I dont not have a US "shipping" address, my card and bank account are associated with the APO address. Your
    company is not making it easy for service members that are stationed in Europe. It is not user friendly and the phone # that you all have is useless. Make it easier for the US Military to enjoy our $500 machines.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi TexasRicer806,

Thanks for the reply. I do understand that it is a frustrating situation for you and many others; however, at this time, these are the options available. If you haven't already attempted to make the change via a computer rather than
    the console, then I would again recommend that you give it a try, or
    contact Xbox Support
    for assistance with the billing address for your payment instrument. Contact via the former phone number is no longer possible and will direct you to make a call back request via the website.

This is another reason why I also suggested making a contribution to the

Xbox Ideas area
    , so that it may be considered to be changed in the future. Sadly, if the suggestion is not posted there and only here on the forums, it may not be noticed by those who take the information into consideration.

Since there is no further resolution at this time and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same
    question or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi TexasRicer806,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. When it comes to inputting your credit card information onto your Microsoft account, you would need to list the billing address (when you enter the card information) that is associated with the card directly
    and APO/AE types are acceptable for that. I recommend doing this from a computer or a tablet, for best results, by signing in at
    account.microsoft.com and not via the console. However, if you continue to have issues in doing so, then you would need to
    contact Xbox Support (perhaps from a friend's US phone, if possible) to see if they can make the change to the account for you.

Currently, the APO address cannot be used for shipping addresses since they are technically like a PO Box type address and it would be best to enter a home/physical address. As per our support article entitled Shipping
    options, costs, and delivery times
    : "We don't ship to personal mailboxes, APO addresses, or U.S. territories other than Puerto Rico."
    Below I've listed some helpful support articles that may offer further information.

Additionally, if you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this helps out! Let us know the results.
  5. TexasRicer806 Win User

"I am trying to a real person because "

Talk*
  6. Heaven Fullington Win User

Billing Address Issues: APO Address

I spoke with the billing department on the website, they had given me their sales contact number so they can manually input my information. When I called, their systems could not support it.
Thema:

1. Frustrated with APO billing address - Similar Threads - Frustrated APO billing

2. Incorrectly Refunded The Wrong Version Of A Game, Very Frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrectly Refunded The Wrong Version Of A Game, Very Frustrated: Hello Microsoft, I have already talked with someone from the online support help and they have been unable to resolve my issue even though they acknowledge that a mistake was made on Microsoft's...
  3. So Frustrated, please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Frustrated, please help: ok on madden20 mut mode my original team I cannot play any challenges it says network issues , now I I added another profile with its own email for my grandson he can play his challenges, Can...
  4. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments]
  5. Game frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game frustration: Even stressless games stress me out. Unraveled drives me absolutely bonkers 93f9eb13-2a32-42d0-bacb-f3824f0e89e2
  6. Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...: I'm about ready to smash this [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] xbox one s, and get a ps4. Random crashes, system freezes ALL THE TIME, page jumps up and down seemingly at random. It took me 15 minutes...
  7. Game Pass frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass frustration: I'm a Game Pass subscriber, and have been able to push downloads to my Xbox One in the past via the Xbox website. Today I attempted to download Monster Hunter (a new Game Pass title), and the site...
  8. Frustrated Parent-How do I ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Frustrated Parent-How do I ?: My son logs into the xbox with my account which is the adult account. I setup a child account but didn't realize until recently that everything he has done on Fortnite is under my account. He...
  9. Frustration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Frustration: Beschwerde über Funktion von XBOX Website und XBOX App, kaum Möglichkeit Konten zu verbinden, Nachrichten zu schreiben oder sonstige Dienste in Anspruch zu nehmen. Was ist los, bei einem so großen...
  10. A family frustration - Repeated Account suspensions and blocked phone numbers

in XBoX on Windows
    A family frustration - Repeated Account suspensions and blocked phone numbers: Hello all, I typically don't post in forums, but multiple requests for help from Microsoft (Online chat, emails, and phone calls) have left me without a solution. Hoping maybe posting this will...