Frustrated

Discus and support Frustrated in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, none of my games,digital or disc, will play! I keep getting kicked back to the home screen! 01f83598-a63c-4000-b296-7e64f9e283a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by E.Taylor31, Mar 14, 2014.

1. E.Taylor31
    E.Taylor31 Guest

Frustrated

Ok, none of my games,digital or disc, will play! I keep getting kicked back to the home screen!

:)

E.Taylor31, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Badmojo2074
    Badmojo2074 Guest
    Frustrated...

Doesn't the game give a little indicator that it's updating your challenges? I just quit and saved whenever I saw it updating my challenges and it's worked so far.

Badmojo2074, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Kimieva
    Kimieva Guest
    Frustrated...

And tonight, the level glitched at the point where the Mammoth gets disabled. The Covenant vessel never appeared and thus I could never go up to it to destroy it. Had to start over AGAIN. UGH.UGH. But the Lone Wolf achievement is finally done.

Kimieva, Mar 14, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

Frustrated

This has been happening to some players. A quick fix for now until Microsoft patches this is to hold down the Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off completely. If you have your Xbox on the Instant On option, this has been known
    to have a few bugs. Best bet is to leave your console on Energy Saving mode until they fix the issues. Hope this helps!

CMUchippewa, Mar 14, 2014
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

Frustration

@kylec then their was an issue downloading the patch for you. Either that or there was simply a discrepancy in the patch itself. These things do happen
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Frustration

The servers did not derp out they were down for maintenance. The status alert sites for xbox and for these game company's work really well, just so you know
  7. DuFFuL Win User

Frustration

People are simply to impatient. It's a problem with living in the "I want it now" generation. Patience is true my a virtue when it come to technology. Or so I've learnt over the years.
  8. Def Oso Win User

Frustration

The solution is to wait out newly released tech......but to be honest, this is one of the downsides to the internet, things can be released half arsed then fixed via patch. By the summer I imagine things to run smoother with both Xbox one and bf4......maybe
    bf4 lol.
  9. Dorwrath Win User

Frustrated...

[quote user="Kimieva"]

And tonight, the level glitched at the point where the Mammoth gets disabled. The Covenant vessel never appeared and thus I could never go up to it to destroy it. Had to start over AGAIN. UGH.UGH. But the Lone Wolf achievement is finally done.[/quote]

If you get too far ahead of the mamouth that will happen, stay near it and it shouldn't happen.

Just repeating what I read from others with the same issue.
Thema:

Frustrated

1. Frustrated - Similar Threads - Frustrated

2. Home Xbox for Xbox Account Frustration

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox for Xbox Account Frustration: Microsoft needs to get rid of the Home Xbox setting. On older consoles you could play with any account the game was downloaded on and had the main account. Today, if you have 2 Xboxs only one can...
  3. Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22

in XboX Insiders
    Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22: Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22 I tried to login to my personal Xbox/MS account while traveling in Europe. It went into full security freakout and locked down the account. This was made...
  4. Xbox One cancel game update deletes game SO FRUSTRATING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One cancel game update deletes game SO FRUSTRATING: When updating a game on Xbox, if you "Cancel" the update, it gives you a standard warning (that nobody would read) and then DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME?? What the heck?!? That is SO un-intuitive. And...
  5. Strongly debating leaving the program due to update frustrations.

in XboX Insiders
    Strongly debating leaving the program due to update frustrations.: EVERY TIME I start a game, it waits till I've been playing for 10 mins and then boots me to update. Its tiring and boring. Over the last month it's happened at least 6 times. Is any one else...
  6. Password Reset - So Frustrated!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password Reset - So Frustrated!: Over the last 5 weeks, I've been trying to get my password reset. I must have tried 20+times! The online chats keep sending me to forms, plus the saying "I'm sorry sir, it's the only way", the...
  7. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...
  8. Its very frustrating. Thank You, I think Darlene BaddestCarcass5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Its very frustrating. Thank You, I think Darlene BaddestCarcass5: Why won't my bingo app open. this is about the 3rd time this week. Please do something about if soon. 32721d9d-18cb-4d4d-8b16-d48728dbcf16
  9. Frustration on redeeming xbox360 codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustration on redeeming xbox360 codes: I need to speak to a live REP. please contact me back ASAP. I am not happy 5649700b-3dbf-40d8-8d42-92481d5b5877
  10. Frustrated mom needing help!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Frustrated mom needing help!!: I just purchased a 3 month xbox live card for my son but when i put in the code it says there's $15.93 past due which isn't correct by the way because before i purchased the card there was a...