Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!

Discus and support Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This was happening to me yesterday also. During my game play, Monster Hunter, my Xbox live will all of a sudden log me out. When I try to log back in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tehla07, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Tehla07
    Tehla07 Guest

This was happening to me yesterday also. During my game play, Monster Hunter, my Xbox live will all of a sudden log me out. When I try to log back in it just shows a loading sign. So I turn it off log back in, no problem and then start playing and about
    15min into game play I get kicked off again. Is anyone else Having this issue or can someone help me out. Thanks.

:)

Tehla07, Mar 9, 2018
  2. StaceyWers
    StaceyWers Guest
    XBox One not allowing to connect to Xbox Live

Xbox One isn’t able to connect to Xbox Live. Home internet is fine. I’ve been playing several games online with friends. Everything was fine.... the only thing I did was play an Xbox 360 game in the console. I logged into Xbox live for the 360 game and when I was done playing, I turned the tv off. I come back the next day and it says I have to buy Xbox live, again. So, I go to buy it and it says I already have it but it still won’t let me sign into Xbox live. Please help!!! Frustrated!!!

StaceyWers, Mar 9, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 Issue HELP!

The other day, I was on my Xbox 360 and tried downloading the WWE Network app when my console froze. I restarted the system and logged back into my Xbox Live account and now every time I do log back in, my system freezes on the dashboard. It only does this when I log into my Xbox Live account. If I skip login, I do not have any issues.

Could someone help me please?!

xxJHARDYFAN92xx, Mar 9, 2018
  4. MrWiggle89 Win User

'INTERNET INTERRUPTED'

No just on black ops this happens and it dont log me out of live jus crashes the game gets frustrating....
  5. SugarPanic21 Win User

Update Failed Status Code 42FE-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751

Getting very annoyed with all the updating, just wanted to play live and now I have an error! need help here please, everything is clear on my end but my Xbox live refuses to log me in.
  6. MaoriiWaza Win User

Keep getting disconnected from Live post update

I have also encountered this error and it is very frustrating especially mid way through a game! i have gone through a lot of steps as above and still nothing please help
  7. Jinkay Win User

Disconnections from Live when in game.

Can someone help me out please.I am having issues myself.I log into live and i keep getting kicked out it say's my profile has been logged in elsewhere.I changed my password then it started working better somewhat.But as soon as i jump into multiplayer and
    start a game i get kicked out again and say's i have been logged in elsewhere..Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you..
  8. CrisperShark Win User

Cant login with my account

I have just had an xbox one for Christmas and I was playing on it for a few hours and then my xbox live account was automatically logged out and I can't log back in even when I try turning it off then back on it still won't work can some one please help
    that means I just wasted £350 on the Xbox one and £100 on the games
Thema:

1. Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help! - Similar Threads - Frustrating getting logged

2. Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront: Split from this thread. I knew about the license change over. :) Perhaps Techland is going to do a remake of Gunslinger for the current console generation? Why else would they not relist it...
  3. Enforcement Action - Frustrated Parent Who Cannot Get Information from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action - Frustrated Parent Who Cannot Get Information from Microsoft: Over the holiday weekend I received an email that my son's Xbox account was suspended as a result of an enforcement action. Being the holiday weekend, I could not reach anyone from Xbox/Microsoft...
  4. Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront: I tried chatting with a support person a couple days ago but I do not believe they understand what I'm trying to say so lets try this again. System: XBOX One Region: US Payment method: Yes my...
  5. I need help getting frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting frustrated: I have played a mad amount of TDM ranked matches and seem to be stuck on 4 placement matches remaining. I have played other ranked game modes such at KOTH and have no problems there and the...
  6. Getting very frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting very frustrated: Come on Microsoft, sort out your problems. Daily challenges, open, load & then immediately close. Uninstalling & reinstalling doesn't work. Three days am very frustrated... SORT IT...
  7. Enforcement Action - Frustrated Parent Who Cannot Get Information from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action - Frustrated Parent Who Cannot Get Information from Microsoft: Over the holiday weekend I received an email that my son's Xbox account was suspended as a result of an enforcement action. Being the holiday weekend, I could not reach anyone from Xbox/Microsoft...
  8. Getting frustrated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting frustrated: either the power supply or the Xbox keeps shutting off at random through play. Doesn't matter whether I'm online or playing solo. Have reset power supply as per xbox support 4 times now. Help...
  9. I cannot get past updates for my son to enjoy his XBOX One....very frustrating!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get past updates for my son to enjoy his XBOX One....very frustrating!!!!!!: Why is setting up this console so difficult as even as difficult as getting to this freaking website! I am not tech savvy, however for the past 6 hours I have been trying to set up this XBOX One...
  10. Getting frustrated, keep getting logged out of Xbox Live in almost everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting frustrated, keep getting logged out of Xbox Live in almost everything.: Hello I am fairly new to Xbox so..give me a chance. When I log onto Xbox live via Xbox home under social tab i have no problems, and it stays logged in. But when i try to run a game like World of...