Frustration

Discus and support Frustration in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Beschwerde über Funktion von XBOX Website und XBOX App, kaum Möglichkeit Konten zu verbinden, Nachrichten zu schreiben oder sonstige Dienste in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jan Heimicke, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Jan Heimicke
    Jan Heimicke Guest

Frustration

Beschwerde über Funktion von XBOX Website und XBOX App, kaum Möglichkeit Konten zu verbinden, Nachrichten zu schreiben oder sonstige Dienste in Anspruch zu nehmen. Was ist los, bei einem so großen Konzern und dann funktionieren
    die einfachsten Dinge nicht?? Es wird peinlich, mit der stärksten Konsole der Welt Werbung machen, aber dann zum einen kaum Spiele bringen, welche die Konsole kaum auslasten und dann auch noch Webservices anbieten, welche kaum funktionieren.

[Translation - Complaint about Feature of XBOX Website and XBOX App, hardly Way to connect Accounts, write Messages or use other Services. What's going on with such a big Corporation and the simplest Things don't work?
    It gets embarrassing to advertise with the strongest Console In the World, but then on the one hand hardly bring games that hardly Utilize the Console and then also offer Web Services that hardly work.]

:)

Jan Heimicke, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Listed mia 510 Win User

Frustration

@kylec then their was an issue downloading the patch for you. Either that or there was simply a discrepancy in the patch itself. These things do happen
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

Frustration

The servers did not derp out they were down for maintenance. The status alert sites for xbox and for these game company's work really well, just so you know
  4. DuFFuL Win User

Frustration

People are simply to impatient. It's a problem with living in the "I want it now" generation. Patience is true my a virtue when it come to technology. Or so I've learnt over the years.
  5. Def Oso Win User

Frustration

The solution is to wait out newly released tech......but to be honest, this is one of the downsides to the internet, things can be released half arsed then fixed via patch. By the summer I imagine things to run smoother with both Xbox one and bf4......maybe
    bf4 lol.
  6. Dorwrath Win User

Frustrated...

[quote user="Kimieva"]

And tonight, the level glitched at the point where the Mammoth gets disabled. The Covenant vessel never appeared and thus I could never go up to it to destroy it. Had to start over AGAIN. UGH.UGH. But the Lone Wolf achievement is finally done.[/quote]

If you get too far ahead of the mamouth that will happen, stay near it and it shouldn't happen.

Just repeating what I read from others with the same issue.
Thema:

Frustration

1. Frustration - Similar Threads - Frustration

2. Game frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game frustration: Even stressless games stress me out. Unraveled drives me absolutely bonkers 93f9eb13-2a32-42d0-bacb-f3824f0e89e2
  3. Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...: I'm about ready to smash this [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] xbox one s, and get a ps4. Random crashes, system freezes ALL THE TIME, page jumps up and down seemingly at random. It took me 15 minutes...
  4. Game Pass frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass frustration: I'm a Game Pass subscriber, and have been able to push downloads to my Xbox One in the past via the Xbox website. Today I attempted to download Monster Hunter (a new Game Pass title), and the site...
  5. Frustrated Parent-How do I ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Frustrated Parent-How do I ?: My son logs into the xbox with my account which is the adult account. I setup a child account but didn't realize until recently that everything he has done on Fortnite is under my account. He...
  6. A family frustration - Repeated Account suspensions and blocked phone numbers

in XBoX on Windows
    A family frustration - Repeated Account suspensions and blocked phone numbers: Hello all, I typically don't post in forums, but multiple requests for help from Microsoft (Online chat, emails, and phone calls) have left me without a solution. Hoping maybe posting this will...
  7. Xbox controller issues on multiple devices. Frustrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues on multiple devices. Frustrating: I have purchased 3 xbox controllers in the last 6 months and all are having some sort of issue! the headphone jack stopped working on 2 of them, and the right joystick is constantly pressing down...
  8. Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...: Hi, I will try my best to keep this clear and concise despite lots of information. In the last 3-4 days my Xbox is suddenly giving me odd error messages when trying to install or play certain...
  9. FRUSTRATED and disgusted with Microcoft's communication and "support"!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FRUSTRATED and disgusted with Microcoft's communication and "support"!!!: WHY oh why is it so hard to get one of the largest companies to communicate with you when you have a problem. Its ok when they want your money, but after that forget it. I have no XBox and I am...
  10. Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront: Split from this thread. I knew about the license change over. :) Perhaps Techland is going to do a remake of Gunslinger for the current console generation? Why else would they not relist it...