FS 2020 Inoperative after last night's (30th October 2020) mandatory update

Discus and support FS 2020 Inoperative after last night's (30th October 2020) mandatory update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The most recent down download seemed to brick my FS2020 installation, every time I accepted the instruction to update, I would get an error message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JimSidwell, Oct 31, 2020.

1. JimSidwell
    JimSidwell Guest

The most recent down download seemed to brick my FS2020 installation, every time I accepted the instruction to update, I would get an error message from the store.

I have now uninstalled FS2020 in the home that I could get a clean intsall running.

There store recognised the puchases and prompt me to install which I do then within 10 decons I get a prompt that says ...

"Try again Later

something happened at our end."

Trying to get access to a support person to help fix this is impossible, the various layers of what can only described as Byzantine labyrinth of a support menu structure end up asking you about business and windows apps rather than games. This is very frustrating.
    Even this site has PC gaming hidden under an XBox category. Whaaaaaa?

So has anyone here encountered the same problem and how did you fix it.

At the moment I have a £110 brick!

:)

JimSidwell, Oct 31, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator

You better update the info for series x or s

Because fs 2020 isnt xbox one compatible
  3. BaroqueBow6 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 searching for updates forever

In this way, fs 2020 is useless... thanks for the answer.
  4. daisydog22ej Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

Not what they were looking for- that's only digital downloads of FS 2020.
  5. ViralTalky Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash

6. LanceArlander Win User

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

Hopefully Microsoft will address this problem. It just does not work with FS 2020 well.
Thema:

1. FS 2020 Inoperative after last night's (30th October 2020) mandatory update - Similar Threads - 2020 Inoperative last

2. Can we get F1 2020/2021 PC on Game Pass? (Suggestion)

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get F1 2020/2021 PC on Game Pass? (Suggestion): I have been using Xbox game pass for a while now, and it is very annoying that there is no F1 2020/2021 for PC yet. Can someone tell me why or get it to Xbox? submitted by /u/Pilotdude3_YT...
  3. Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC: Hello.... Over the last week or so my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 program has been displaying a Pop-Up message during startup, ie. 'A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft...
  4. I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.: My Flight Simulator 2020 was never updated. So I had to uninstall and reinstall it. It worked. However, it's already been a week since the update started after the reinstallation, and the...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Will Not Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Will Not Update: I'm trying to update MS FS 2020 on my PC. When I go to the MS Store and MS FS 2020 does not show up in the list of apps installed on my PC. When I go to My Library and it does not let me reinstall...
  6. Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version: Hallo, Ich habe eine Xbox Series S und die DVD Version des Flight Simulator 2020 für Xbox gekauft - leider hat die Xbox aber kein DVD-Laufwerk. Ich hätte jetzt gedacht, dass in der DVD Hülle...
  7. (Inop.) in FS 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    (Inop.) in FS 2020: I have questions plz Some of functions not able to click in A320neo model of air plane show me that (inop.) Can any one help me [img] 07e0da14-7bc5-4cae-b5bd-a97065e1efb0
  8. MFS 2020 Fréquence ILS inopérante -[Translation - MFS 2020 ILS frequency inoperative]

in XBoX on Windows
    MFS 2020 Fréquence ILS inopérante -[Translation - MFS 2020 ILS frequency inoperative]: Bonsoir, La fréquence ILS 06 de LFPO est inopérante. l'approche ne mène rien... -[Translation - Good evening, LFPO's ILS 06 frequency is inoperative. the approach leads nowhere ...]...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 FLY-button inop

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 FLY-button inop: FS2020; Tutorials and Challenges works o k. But selecting an airport for DEPARTURE and pressing "FLY" has no effect. Any ideas ? Hakan 01f877cc-8265-4204-86f0-7481450acdd7
  10. Microsoft Simulator 2020 / Mouse pointer becomes inoperative and other bugs

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Simulator 2020 / Mouse pointer becomes inoperative and other bugs: When playing MFS2020, after a few minutes (not systematically but most of the time), the mouse pointer becomes inoperative on all instrument (unable to set a new altitude on the plane or to adjust...