Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks

Discus and support Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Instead of yelling at a lost redditor, how bout you fucking help him out and politely tell him you're in the wrong subreddit. P.S I can already see... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chill_doggoyt, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks

Instead of yelling at a lost redditor, how bout you fucking help him out and politely tell him you're in the wrong subreddit.

P.S I can already see the comments coming in

submitted by /u/chill_doggoyt
    [link] [comments]

/u/chill_doggoyt, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Ares UmutPrevazi Win User

TEREDO NOT IN MY PC ( TRIED EVERYTHING NEED URGENT HELP)

You guys are fucking joke cant even help...
  3. A Livid Penguin Win User

Did anybody watch the Friday Night Fights video?

Yeah... that was really sad to watch. Well produced and everything but those guys were dicks.
  4. TMoose95 Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

Hey guys, is there anyway one of y'all could invite me to the program when you have some free time? my gamer tag is:
  5. FaultyDragon724 Win User

Division 2 stops updating at 96%

Its December now and still no solution , the game is shit, as i never played it becuase the stupid update, i am not happy and the same happening to division 1 too , what the fuck is going on guys
  6. vibroluxor Win User

Help with Ping VS Mbps

The guy said he had a .7mb connection. It's a freaking wonder he can play at all. anything above. 6 should be tolerable, but 700k? if you can get cable, stop dicking with DSL when you're so far from the CoLo
Thema:

Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks

1. Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks - Similar Threads - Fuck Guys Y'all

2. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...: You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there 540aa26a-3a69-4fb6-9ef3-f9cb3137698c
  3. Need your guys help and suggestions.

in XboX Insiders
    Need your guys help and suggestions.: I have the original xbox one. I am thinking about upgrading. Games are laggy like gta online, red dead and other heavy games. Is it going to help with the frames with an upgrade? My TV is also old...
  4. Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador: Guy claims to be xbox ambassador his name is [mod removed]. He is the same guy who got me perma banned falsely. I have a photo of him laughing at me when I said u got my account perm banned. How...
  5. HEY YOU LAZY FUCKS AT XBOX STUDIOS BETTER FIX RUST PROXIMITY CHAT!!!

in XboX Insiders
    HEY YOU LAZY FUCKS AT XBOX STUDIOS BETTER FIX RUST PROXIMITY CHAT!!!: I PAID $50 FUCKING DOLLARS ON THAT GAME AND THE PROXIMITY CHAT IS WHAT GOT ME HOOKED ON SAVING FOR IN ANYWAYS! AO IF YOU LITTLE SHITS DON’T FIX OT BY THE END OF THE YEAR WELL… I won’t do anything...
  6. Minecraft is bugging the fuck out

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft is bugging the fuck out: I've been sat here trying to unenroll from the minecraft beta for the last fucking hour. I have joined and left like 5 times and uninstalled it like 10. Not only doing it keep reinstalling with...
  7. Fuck Xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Fuck Xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Fuck you xbox like shit apparently I got suspended for stupid shit like fix it stupid people y’all made console but don’t fix shit submitted by /u/Profession_Kindly [link] [comments]
  8. How do the fuck do I get out of beta on Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    How do the fuck do I get out of beta on Minecraft: I hate beta on Minecraft because now I basically can’t leave it and I’ve tried countless times now anyway I can leave this beta? submitted by /u/kobebinnick [link] [comments]
  9. Ec-Fucking-Scuse Me? Us this some sort of new bullshitery Microsoft pulled out of their...

in XboX Insiders
    Ec-Fucking-Scuse Me? Us this some sort of new bullshitery Microsoft pulled out of their...: So basically I can't get to the game I own with gold because it wants me to get game pass, Is this something new that will not let you play the games you got with gold? Or has it just been there a...
  10. Xbox development and fucked up xbox mistakes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox development and fucked up xbox mistakes: So about 4-5 years ago I got a xbox one from a local game stop ... Turns out the xbox i bought was a dev xbox after a month I got a update that would softlock the system when booting a app which...