Fulgore Trailer

Discus and support Fulgore Trailer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] aff85d26-41d8-491d-b8bd-a5f907d40cd0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcidGlowx, Mar 27, 2014.

1. AcidGlowx
    AcidGlowx Guest

Fulgore Trailer

:)

AcidGlowx, Mar 27, 2014
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, Mar 27, 2014
  3. Spinal and Fulgore

Has anyone heard anything about a specific date for release of these characters yet? Spinal is coming this month and Fulgore in march but I want the date. And any word of a Spinal teaser trailer and not just him popping in at the end of Orchid's trailer.

I AM ALTHALUS, Mar 27, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

Killer Instinct Season 2 ????

5. DemonslayerSara Win User

Classic Fulgore: Colors and Accessories

I think "classic" Fulgore might be even worse than "classic" Sabrewulf! He looks more like a fat bloke dressed in a Fulgore costume, than actually Fulgore himself. It's weird that the new Fulgore more closely resembles the original Fulgore, than his supposed
    "classic" costume. lol
  6. Quarryking103 Win User

Thunders 4th accessories set is live

Nice, I'm loving the axes and Fulgores achievements look beast! Especially Fulgore Chosen One.
  7. Unreal Warfare Win User
  8. INoTroN Win User

Killer Instinc won't update to Fulgore patch

If you not buy the 20$ or 40$ version you not have fulgore, if you want fulgore buy the game, come on dude the game is only 20$ :)
Thema:

Fulgore Trailer

1. Fulgore Trailer - Similar Threads - Fulgore Trailer

2. Fulgore question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore question: i have the combo pack and I have all the characters but for some reason I have to pay 4.99 for him. did this happen to anybody else? thanks 0b6001b8-1129-4d4b-ada7-fca0971c244d
  3. Fulgore: Ultra Glitch Explanation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore: Ultra Glitch Explanation: [MEDIA] 9b057c56-6f5a-4a75-9cc8-353349e304a7
  4. Fulgore Wallbounce into Teleport Tech

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore Wallbounce into Teleport Tech: Shows some cool uses from teleporting after a wallbounce. YouTube Link: [MEDIA] 31e23b36-46e6-472f-987c-d92207170779
  5. Classic Fulgore: Colors and Accessories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Fulgore: Colors and Accessories: There ya go [MEDIA] 2fa1f2ee-cf8d-4c2b-a277-034103eebdfa
  6. Fulgore nuke meter bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore nuke meter bug?: So wondering if it's a bug or just a problem with the game I deleted it with it's dlc re downloaded and the nuke symbol won't appear. Anybody know a way to fix? Thanks....
  7. Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch: Yep, I have 62 general fight titles, and the achievement hasn't unlocked for me. I also have the issue where some stats for certain fight titles are not increasing as they should. As well as that,...
  8. Killer Instinc won't update to Fulgore patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinc won't update to Fulgore patch: Hi, I'm on beta dashboard and I can't update Killer Instinct, when it search for a update the game won't find a thing. I try to delete and redownload the game with no luck. Try to hardboot but no...
  9. Fulgore's Arcade Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore's Arcade Mode: I don't like that it omits Spinal and you have a mirror match with Fulgore at the end. They should mix his up, remove Fulgore and make Orchid the final person or something. Just my 2 cents....
  10. New Killer Instinct Info (Fulgore Trailer & New Dev's)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Killer Instinct Info (Fulgore Trailer & New Dev's): The KI forum is pretty dead here so I thought I would just post this here for those who are interested. Definitely excited for the Arcade Mode Killer Instinct gets a new developer, Fulgore title...