Fulgore: Ultra Glitch Explanation

Discus and support Fulgore: Ultra Glitch Explanation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] 9b057c56-6f5a-4a75-9cc8-353349e304a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcidGlowx, Jun 3, 2014.

1. AcidGlowx
    AcidGlowx Guest

:)

AcidGlowx, Jun 3, 2014
  2. KRS 0NE
    KRS 0NE Guest
    Fighting Shadow Jago -Stage Unlock- Hassle

I've seen a common theme across all the forums. It's seems to be about ultra to your rival/ally and fulgore. Ultra both, Ultra none, ultra rival/ally.

KRS 0NE, Jun 3, 2014
  3. Fighting Shadow Jago -Stage Unlock- Hassle

This method works for sure and is simple. Tested on multiple characters.

Ending 1 : Do not Ultra on the 6th Battle. Do not Ultra Fulgure - 7th Battle

Ending 2 : Perform an Ultra on 6th Battle. Do not Ultra Fulgore - 7th Battle

Ending 3 : Perform an Ultra on 6th Battle and Fulgore - 7th battle

Works every time, really simple and can acquire all endings on Noob Difficulty

Chico DeBarge, Jun 3, 2014
  4. KRS 0NE Win User

I've seen a common theme across all the forums. It's seems to be about ultra to your rival/ally and fulgore. Ultra both, Ultra none, ultra rival/ally.
  5. Chico DeBarge Win User

This method works for sure and is simple. Tested on multiple characters.

Ending 1 : Do not Ultra on the 6th Battle. Do not Ultra Fulgure - 7th Battle

Ending 2 : Perform an Ultra on 6th Battle. Do not Ultra Fulgore - 7th Battle

Ending 3 : Perform an Ultra on 6th Battle and Fulgore - 7th battle

Works every time, really simple and can acquire all endings on Noob Difficulty
  6. xcrimsonlegendx Win User

Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock.

Apparently you have to ultra your rival character (the one before Fulgore) to complete the run.
  7. Invader Zortos Win User

Maximilian did say that you needed a bunch of supreme victories and ultras for the endings in his video, but the other posts are correct. Max was doing more than required, but the bare minimum is as mentioned before:

Ultra none = 1st ending

Ultra rival (the one before Fulgore) = 2nd ending

Ultra both rival and Fulgore = 3rd ending.

I had no difficulties finding Shadow Jago, I don't think anything matters but no continues (maybe) and ultra your rival. As far as fighting Shadow Jago, just watch Max's video about it.
  8. QuickPotential Win User

How to fight shadow jago ?

Not exactly sure what the procedure is (since I don't have an Xbox nor the game), but I watched a livestream yesterday and the player (Maximilian) Ultra'd everyone just to be sure. I think you have to Ultra the character before Fulgore in the Arcade mode,
    and I believe you have to play on at least the Medium difficulty. You'll know it works when the ladder skips Fulgore, and goes straight to Shadow Jago. I recommend trying this for now until someone corrects me:

-Play on Medium or higher difficulty

-Don't lose at all

-Get at least 2 Surpreme Victories

-Get at least 2 Ultras and Ultra the rival character (one before Fulgore)

This is some things tried on that livestream.
Thema:

1. Fulgore: Ultra Glitch Explanation - Similar Threads - Fulgore Ultra Glitch

2. Fulgore question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore question: i have the combo pack and I have all the characters but for some reason I have to pay 4.99 for him. did this happen to anybody else? thanks 0b6001b8-1129-4d4b-ada7-fca0971c244d
  3. Fulgore Wallbounce into Teleport Tech

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore Wallbounce into Teleport Tech: Shows some cool uses from teleporting after a wallbounce. YouTube Link: [MEDIA] 31e23b36-46e6-472f-987c-d92207170779
  4. Classic Fulgore: Colors and Accessories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Fulgore: Colors and Accessories: There ya go [MEDIA] 2fa1f2ee-cf8d-4c2b-a277-034103eebdfa
  5. Fulgore nuke meter bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore nuke meter bug?: So wondering if it's a bug or just a problem with the game I deleted it with it's dlc re downloaded and the nuke symbol won't appear. Anybody know a way to fix? Thanks....
  6. Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch: Yep, I have 62 general fight titles, and the achievement hasn't unlocked for me. I also have the issue where some stats for certain fight titles are not increasing as they should. As well as that,...
  7. Killer Instinc won't update to Fulgore patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinc won't update to Fulgore patch: Hi, I'm on beta dashboard and I can't update Killer Instinct, when it search for a update the game won't find a thing. I try to delete and redownload the game with no luck. Try to hardboot but no...
  8. Fulgore's Arcade Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore's Arcade Mode: I don't like that it omits Spinal and you have a mirror match with Fulgore at the end. They should mix his up, remove Fulgore and make Orchid the final person or something. Just my 2 cents....
  9. Classic Fulgore Leaked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Fulgore Leaked: Hello all, [View:[MEDIA]] Not really thrilled with it.. but maybe it isn't finished. c79841cf-6121-42be-881f-3df2b22c6540
  10. Killer Instinct - New FULGORE Achievements Not Working Properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct - New FULGORE Achievements Not Working Properly?: Just wondered if anyone else has issues with the achievements for the new Fulgore pack in Killer Instinct? For the first 20 minutes of play several achievements did not unlock at all, then later...