Fulgore Wallbounce into Teleport Tech

Discus and support Fulgore Wallbounce into Teleport Tech in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Shows some cool uses from teleporting after a wallbounce. YouTube Link: [MEDIA] 31e23b36-46e6-472f-987c-d92207170779 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadowfax 916, May 30, 2014.

1. Fulgore Wallbounce into Teleport Tech

Shows some cool uses from teleporting after a wallbounce.

YouTube Link:

:)

Shadowfax 916, May 30, 2014
  2. Classic Fulgore: Colors and Accessories

I think "classic" Fulgore might be even worse than "classic" Sabrewulf! He looks more like a fat bloke dressed in a Fulgore costume, than actually Fulgore himself. It's weird that the new Fulgore more closely resembles the original Fulgore, than his supposed
    "classic" costume. lol

DemonslayerSara, May 30, 2014
  3. How to get better at gears 3 multiplayer

how do you wallbounce i got it figured out a little bit

CypherHawke271, May 30, 2014
  4. Burst Axe Win User

Killer Instinct Season 2 Changes Pt. 1 (System & Mechanics)

I'm so glad they changed Fulgore's teleport command. That's all I needed. I'm gonna miss building my own meter though.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

New Killer Instinct Info (Fulgore Trailer & New Dev's)

IMO, Fulgore actually looks really cheap - invisibility, teleportation, full-screen instant laser beam and rush-down attacks, can cancel other players ranged attacks, stabbing...

What really got me excited was everything that came AFTER Fulgore - Arcade mode and 8-player lobbies? Now we're talking! :D
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Killer Instinct Season 2 Changes Pt. 1 (System & Mechanics)

Just finished going through the entire character list. I have to say, I like Fulgore's changes too. I've been learning how to play with him and having to waste time after a throw or HK to gain pips was annoying - now I won't have to worry about that anymore.
    In addition, I found his teleport really hard to do - now that his charge move has been removed and the teleport is replacing it with QCB+K, it'll be much easier to pull off and make him far more aggressive (as he should be).
  7. y3ivan Win User

So what are you babies going to cry about now?

wallbouncing + gnasher = EASY WIN
  8. DemonslayerSara Win User

Classic Fulgore: Colors and Accessories

I think "classic" Fulgore might be even worse than "classic" Sabrewulf! He looks more like a fat bloke dressed in a Fulgore costume, than actually Fulgore himself. It's weird that the new Fulgore more closely resembles the original Fulgore, than his supposed
    "classic" costume. lol
Thema:

Fulgore Wallbounce into Teleport Tech

1. Fulgore Wallbounce into Teleport Tech - Similar Threads - Fulgore Wallbounce Teleport

2. Fulgore question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore question: i have the combo pack and I have all the characters but for some reason I have to pay 4.99 for him. did this happen to anybody else? thanks 0b6001b8-1129-4d4b-ada7-fca0971c244d
  3. Fulgore: Ultra Glitch Explanation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore: Ultra Glitch Explanation: [MEDIA] 9b057c56-6f5a-4a75-9cc8-353349e304a7
  4. Classic Fulgore: Colors and Accessories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Fulgore: Colors and Accessories: There ya go [MEDIA] 2fa1f2ee-cf8d-4c2b-a277-034103eebdfa
  5. Fulgore nuke meter bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore nuke meter bug?: So wondering if it's a bug or just a problem with the game I deleted it with it's dlc re downloaded and the nuke symbol won't appear. Anybody know a way to fix? Thanks....
  6. Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch: Yep, I have 62 general fight titles, and the achievement hasn't unlocked for me. I also have the issue where some stats for certain fight titles are not increasing as they should. As well as that,...
  7. Killer Instinc won't update to Fulgore patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinc won't update to Fulgore patch: Hi, I'm on beta dashboard and I can't update Killer Instinct, when it search for a update the game won't find a thing. I try to delete and redownload the game with no luck. Try to hardboot but no...
  8. Fulgore's Arcade Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fulgore's Arcade Mode: I don't like that it omits Spinal and you have a mirror match with Fulgore at the end. They should mix his up, remove Fulgore and make Orchid the final person or something. Just my 2 cents....
  9. Classic Fulgore Leaked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Fulgore Leaked: Hello all, [View:[MEDIA]] Not really thrilled with it.. but maybe it isn't finished. c79841cf-6121-42be-881f-3df2b22c6540
  10. Killer Instinct - New FULGORE Achievements Not Working Properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct - New FULGORE Achievements Not Working Properly?: Just wondered if anyone else has issues with the achievements for the new Fulgore pack in Killer Instinct? For the first 20 minutes of play several achievements did not unlock at all, then later...