Full House Poker Glitch that needs repair

Discus and support Full House Poker Glitch that needs repair in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With the last upgrade on Full House Poker Pro there is a glitch. There are two player using it BIG time. They leave the table at the right time to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prince Wayne 1, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Full House Poker Glitch that needs repair

With the last upgrade on Full House Poker Pro there is a glitch. There are two player using it BIG time. They leave the table at the right time to get big rank points fast! They made over 500 rank points less than 10 hours on 3-29. Let see what happens
    today!!! Too bad this poker game doesn't play like real poker to start and now with a glitch like this!!! Hopefully Microsoft will fix the glitch soon!!! So we can get back to playing normal like some people aren't right now!

:)

Prince Wayne 1, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Glitch in Full House Poker

Hey there, is this in reference to another thread? Have you posted back in that thread? If not, please post your specific issue.

Mister Fitzer, Mar 30, 2014
  3. Goose743
    Goose743 Guest
    Glitch in Full House Poker

Your response to my question was not satisfactory. OK you say there is a glitch in Full House Poker. So what are you doing about it ?..

Goose743, Mar 30, 2014
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey there, is this in reference to another thread? Have you posted back in that thread? If not, please post your specific issue.
  5. C Rod 1974 Win User

The glitch on full house poker is very annoying. I paid for the game and it is annoying the hell out of me that there is no update yey to fix it.

I want to know how to fix the problem.
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

Bring 1 vs 100 Back or Brings Something similiar to it back

1 vs 100 was awesome. Fun, free and educational.

I like Poker, but Full House Poker isn't as good. It's glitch, Texas Heat is full of bots every game and it's the same thing every schedule whereas 1vs100 had different events. Some for general knowledge, gaming & sports.
  7. Alchemist Don Win User

1 vs 100

The blinds need to be increased more often i like poker but full house is to slow
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

Full House Poker glitched on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there Dcay2008!

I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you. I know it must be frustrating for something like that to happen. Do you happen to have any screenshots or anything from this that you can show us?

As it stands right now, I don't believe there's anything that can be done about the issue.
Thema:

Full House Poker Glitch that needs repair

1. Full House Poker Glitch that needs repair - Similar Threads - Full House Poker

2. Full House Poker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full House Poker: Will Full House Poker be making its way to the Xbox One via backwards compatibility? 55df2916-873c-4441-ad5e-d4f91099d43c
  3. How to get full house poker on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get full house poker on xbox one x: I would like to have full house poker back is there any way of getting on the one x f06017eb-dabc-4bb5-ae87-7288d4917ef9
  4. need to get full house poker on the Xbox one and X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to get full house poker on the Xbox one and X: would be great to have full house poker for my Xbox one loved playing that game and besides all games should be compatible since most people had to pay for the games...
  5. Full House Poker Live Arcade Game freezes console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full House Poker Live Arcade Game freezes console: It freezes at the beginning screen (right after it says "Microsoft Studios"). Game is paid for and I've been playing it regularly. I deleted it, cleared the cache and downloaded it again but it...
  6. I bought Full House Poker a long time ago! Now I need to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Full House Poker a long time ago! Now I need to buy it again?: Hello Xbox Support, I got the problem that I allready bought Full House Poker a long time ago and I changed my xbox 360 for a new one. Now when I download the game and start it I can read:...
  7. Full House Poker - Texas Heat server is not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full House Poker - Texas Heat server is not available: It has been 2 weeks since I've been able to play "Texas Heat" on "Full House Poker". I usually play the first and last sessions on Tuesday and sometimes the first session on Saturday. So for the...
  8. full house poker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    full house poker: ok ive been playin full house poker for over 4 years got my money to the max which is 2 billion and i play alot and every time i play my money was there last night i played for a long time got off...
  9. Full house poker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full house poker: i avoided someone a couple of months ago ....how could they be unavoided now its really weird eac4d217-c21d-4de5-a49e-739afe5e672a
  10. XP and Achievement disappeared in Full House Poker

in XBoX on Consoles
    XP and Achievement disappeared in Full House Poker: Hi, I bought Full House Poker back in April 2014. I haven't played for a while. When I picked the game again, my XP was reset to 0, like it was the first time I was playing the game. No...