Full shutdown Xbox one s and fan continue working

Discus and support Full shutdown Xbox one s and fan continue working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi.i have a Xbox one s.i changed power option from instant mod to energy saving.now when i shutdown my xbox one s and consol goes shutdown . console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by abbasjafari1, Aug 3, 2019.

1. abbasjafari1
    abbasjafari1 Guest

Hi.i have a Xbox one s.i changed power option from instant mod to energy saving.now when i shutdown my xbox one s and consol goes shutdown . console fans working very slowly.after this shutdown if i unplug and plug power cable fan stop working.but if i
    turn on my xbox and shutdown; fan working very slowly agian.is this ok and all xbox one s are similar or my xbox have problem?

:)

abbasjafari1, Aug 3, 2019
  2. ☠️TazGkVlt☠️ Win User

Is normal my friend, dont worry, just watch if you console have space to stay with good temperature.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

As the others say and everything is normal, if you have any other questions, ask yourself.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Hi there! The fans inside the console will run until it's cooled down enough after using it. So yes, its normal. :)

Just like a car will do, in fact.
  5. Ellarianora Win User

This is normal. All Xbox's do it. Its just to help cool the xbox quicker.
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Xbox One X requires nearly daily restarts

My one x has performed unsatisfactory since purchase a full SHUTDOWN in the options has been mandatory or issues will occur one of the most frequent is the microphone will not work in multiplayer headset audio will continue to work but no voice support.
    Other issue include games not loading and apps refusing to launch but a full shut down corrects this. Very odd indeed.
Thema:

1. Full shutdown Xbox one s and fan continue working - Similar Threads - Full shutdown fan

2. Xbox One S - Fan Seems to be on full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Fan Seems to be on full: This morning while my Xbox One S was in standby, the fan seem to be running 100%. I've tried unplugging, waiting 2 mins, plugging back in. As soon as I plug it in, the fan spins up 100% again for...
  3. FREE Poker games download full version HACK

in XBoX TV Hardware
    FREE Poker games download full version HACK: Zynga Poker Hack Online - FREE CHIPS and GOLD. << Zynga Poker Hack 2019 AUGUST UPDATED site [img] ZYNGA Poker Hack 2020 SOON... KW: no limit hold'em cash game strategy 2019 AUGUST...
  4. Gears 5 Has Gone Gold – Celebrate with our Full Achievement List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Has Gone Gold – Celebrate with our Full Achievement List: I think it's a good detail for fans to be able to find certain clues, I hope much gears 5 I really like the story and I would like that in this new installment they give it a little more depth as...
  5. Instant on mode does not work. Both power settings do a full shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant on mode does not work. Both power settings do a full shutdown: I have an Xbox One X I bought this year and have noticed that no matter which power setting (Instant on or Energy Savings) I have my Xbox on it always does a full boot(I see the 4k chip screen and...
  6. Xbox One why isn't Full shutdown working when "instant on" is off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One why isn't Full shutdown working when "instant on" is off: my main issue with this is when I use the turn off Xbox funktion when holding the guide button the consoles harddrive or discdrive(hard to hear which one it is) is still running. It is the same...
  7. XboxOneX full crash/shutdown GPU overheating on character screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOneX full crash/shutdown GPU overheating on character screen?: I have experienced an issue several times where I am selecting the character via the in game character screen while in the base. I hear all the fans go into hyperspeed on my XboxOneX Scorpio...
  8. I saw on wsop full house pro bout a marketplace shutdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I saw on wsop full house pro bout a marketplace shutdown: I was playing wsop full house pro last night and saw that the game was gonna be closed on march 14 2015 due to the marketplace shut down why Is it shutting down on that day please let me know...
  9. Huge Xbox One X power consumption while OFF (Full shutdown or just plugged in power) !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huge Xbox One X power consumption while OFF (Full shutdown or just plugged in power) !!: I have Power consumption meter (digital one, that shows Amps, Wats consumed from socket), and when I plug In Xbox One X it INSTANTLY consumes ~ 23W. The same happens, wen console is on Full...
  10. After update, Sign In causes Xbox One console full shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    After update, Sign In causes Xbox One console full shutdown: Since the Xbox One upgrade my son has not been able to sign in to his profile. My profile works fine but when he tries the whole console powers off. I have tried Microsoft help without any luck....