Full shutdown Xbox one s and fan continue working

Discus and support Full shutdown Xbox one s and fan continue working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi.i have a Xbox one s.i changed power option from instant mod to energy saving.now when i shutdown my xbox one s and consol goes shutdown . console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by abbasjafari1, Aug 3, 2019.

1. abbasjafari1
    abbasjafari1 Guest

Hi.i have a Xbox one s.i changed power option from instant mod to energy saving.now when i shutdown my xbox one s and consol goes shutdown . console fans working very slowly.after this shutdown if i unplug and plug power cable fan stop working.but if i
    turn on my xbox and shutdown; fan working very slowly agian.is this ok and all xbox one s are similar or my xbox have problem?

:)

abbasjafari1, Aug 3, 2019
  2. ☠️TazGkVlt☠️ Win User

Is normal my friend, dont worry, just watch if you console have space to stay with good temperature.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

As the others say and everything is normal, if you have any other questions, ask yourself.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Hi there! The fans inside the console will run until it's cooled down enough after using it. So yes, its normal. :)

Just like a car will do, in fact.
  5. Ellarianora Win User

This is normal. All Xbox's do it. Its just to help cool the xbox quicker.
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Xbox One X requires nearly daily restarts

My one x has performed unsatisfactory since purchase a full SHUTDOWN in the options has been mandatory or issues will occur one of the most frequent is the microphone will not work in multiplayer headset audio will continue to work but no voice support.
    Other issue include games not loading and apps refusing to launch but a full shut down corrects this. Very odd indeed.
Thema:

1. Full shutdown Xbox one s and fan continue working - Similar Threads - Full shutdown fan

2. Full shutdown option on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full shutdown option on Xbox one?: What is the full shutdown option on the Xbox one is it like power cycle or just shutting down the console fully? c47f523c-f35b-4966-b734-06a5f184c70b
  3. Power Down USB devices on Full Shutdown?

in XboX Insiders
    Power Down USB devices on Full Shutdown?: Hi all. Just wondering if there is a possible feature/setting to power down USB devices during a full shut down or even during sleep mode? I just recently got a Astro A40 and Mix Amp Pro....
  4. Full Shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full Shutdown: Please add the "Full shutdown" option into the "Power mode" menu so that it can be chosen as the default method of turning off the Xbox. [img] I believe the "Energy-saving" mode is more like a...
  5. After full shutdown Xbox One X does not recognize Kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After full shutdown Xbox One X does not recognize Kinect.: After update "OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945)" Xbox One X does not recognize (does not turn on) the Kinect sensor after a full shutdown and power...
  6. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...
  7. XBox One X Full Shutdown vs. Power Button Hard Reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X Full Shutdown vs. Power Button Hard Reset.: It has always been my understanding that both of these methods for shutting down the One X console resulted in 'Clearing the Game Cache". Would someone clarify what actually takes place with each...
  8. Random full shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    Random full shutdown: this has happened twice in the last month or so, both times playing wrc 8, both times saving after completing a rally in career. I am on Beta insider and wondering if this is part of the new...
  9. Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X just randomly full shutdown, Beta insider: playing wrc 8 and while in between loading career there was sound drop outs and shutdown. Turned back on and booted ok with no errors. console is cool so its not heat issue. i am on beta insider...
  10. Instant on mode does not work. Both power settings do a full shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant on mode does not work. Both power settings do a full shutdown: I have an Xbox One X I bought this year and have noticed that no matter which power setting (Instant on or Energy Savings) I have my Xbox on it always does a full boot(I see the 4k chip screen and...