fullscreen

Discus and support fullscreen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi so when we can expect a true fullscreen on xboxpass games for pc ? i have plenty of problems with this borderless nonsense and when i was reserching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaciejZielinnski, Apr 7, 2020.

1. fullscreen

hi so when we can expect a true fullscreen on xboxpass games for pc ? i have plenty of problems with this borderless nonsense and when i was reserching possible solusions i found that im not alone there is a tone of ppl with problems so when u
    FIX ur products that we pay for ?

:)

MaciejZielinnski, Apr 7, 2020
  2. BC is online Win User

fullscreen

Thats a great question, im hoping we get a better idea soon
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

fullscreen

Which games have you played that don't have a dedicated Full Screen mode? I'm just curious.

The one I had issues with was Wolfenstein Youngblood. Not only was it was missing a dedicated Full Screen setting, it was also missing support for Ray Tracing, which was funny because the option to turn it on is in the menu!
  4. ZacDevinney Win User

Streaming Video/Games Freezes Unless I play windowed or a toolbar is up. Audio is fine.

Still no fix for the fullscreen issue :/ I have noticed though, even playing at the same resolution, I can fullscreen the app on my secondary monitor and it plays perfectly fine.
  5. BrainyAnt4473 Win User

Some fullscreen help?

what bar help the fullscreen please
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Mouse goes off the game screen.

Try to check if there are any updates to your minecraft.

Normally, playing Minecraft in fullscreen restricts the mouse pointer to inside the game itself. However, on 1.8.2-pre5, you can move the mouse outside the usual zone, allowing you to click things in another
    window. When you do, however, the game minimizes (for it's not actually designed for windowed fullscreen.)

If you move the mouse out-of-bounds and back in, you cannot move it out again. You would need to close and open the GUI again for the glitch to repeat itself.

Unfortunately, I cannot get pictures of this, because Print Screen doesn't capture the mouse. I am uploading a screenshot, but I had to draw in a mouse pointer where mine was.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1) Launch Minecraft, switch to fullscreen mode (if not already in fullscreen)

2) Open a world (doesn't matter whether it's singleplayer or multiplayer)

3) Open any inventory, chat, or pause the game

4) Move the mouse pointer onto a secondary monitor. You will see that it can go out-of-bounds.

SEARCH TERMS USED:

"fullscreen"

"fullscreen inventory"

"mouse"

"fullscreen mouse"
Thema:

fullscreen

1. fullscreen - Similar Threads - fullscreen

2. UWP Games "Fullscreen Mode" Complaint!

in XBoX on Windows
    UWP Games "Fullscreen Mode" Complaint!: When playing games from the Microsoft Store, whenever I scroll to the bottom of the screen the task-bar pops up and takes me out of the game I was playing... this is frustrating while playing FPS...
  3. All Game Pass games running at a capped framerate of around 15fps in fullscreen.

in XBoX on Windows
    All Game Pass games running at a capped framerate of around 15fps in fullscreen.: When entering fullscreen mode on any Game Pass game, it will always be capped at 15fps. My hardware is more than powerful enough to run these games, and when running in windowed mode they run...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC Fullscreen Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Fullscreen Issues: I noticed that changing the resolution of games does not change the input signal for my monitor. When I change e.g. My Time at Portia to 1920x1080 the input signal stays on 3840x2160 which is...
  5. Unable to play on fullscreen f1 2018

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play on fullscreen f1 2018: Hello, I have a laptop with a 4K display and cannot run F1 2018 in fullscreen unless it's in that resolution. If I launch the game fullscreen at 1080p it only takes up a quarter of the screen....
  6. Fullscreen Problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fullscreen Problem.: When I launch a game installed via xbox beta in full-screen mode and move the mouse cursor up or down, the top panel of the game window or the taskbar pops up. At the same time, the screen also...
  7. Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC): So I'm attempting to run Metro 2033 redux on my dell gtx 1050ti laptop (native 4k screen) after installing it via game pass (windows store) and when I run it at 1920x1080, it remains in windowed...
  8. Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop): I need help ***Moved from Windows 10/Performance & System failures*** 67625df1-32c5-46de-b7b9-b11e5f52278f
  9. How to run Prey at Fullscreen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to run Prey at Fullscreen?: Hello I have problem with Prey from your store. I don't have fullscreen option for any resolutions. There are only 2 windowed mode options. How to make the game run at fullscreen? Greetings...
  10. Xbox chat not working when in a PC fullscreen program.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox chat not working when in a PC fullscreen program.: When I want to play Minecraft: Java Edition or Rocket Arena I cannot hear my party members, but as soon as I go back to another non-fullscreen program I can hear them. Why is this?...