Fully Loaded Gaming Community is now recruiting!

Discus and support Fully Loaded Gaming Community is now recruiting! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fully Loaded Gaming is recruiting! If you are interested in joining, please register on our website at www.FLGglobal.com. After you have registered... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sir Outlaw 98, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Fully Loaded Gaming Community is now recruiting!

Fully Loaded Gaming is recruiting! If you are interested in joining, please register on our website at
    www.FLGglobal.com. After you have registered please contact a member so we can answer any questions you have and get you in uniform and into the proper squad.

Fully Loaded Gaming [FLG] offers this to all it's members:

- Ghosts Clan

- Professionally designed website, NOT a Forum!

- Monthly Community Tournaments

- Military based ranking system

- Casual and competitive gaming opportunities

- Multimedia/Social Media [YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, and much more]

If you have any questions about FLG please message me on Xbox LIVE at FLG ANARCHY 7.

:)

Sir Outlaw 98, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Fully Loaded Gaming - Now Recruiting

We are currently looking for a few gamers to join FLG as staff. Message me for more information.

FLG REAPER VI, Jun 8, 2014
  3. CrissyBone
    CrissyBone Guest
    Fully Loaded Gaming Now recruiting!

Fully Loaded Gaming is now looking for a few gamers to get out top positions filled. Message me for more information. This is for Xbox One.

CrissyBone, Jun 8, 2014
  4. FLG REAPER VI Win User

Fully Loaded Gaming - NOW RECRUITING! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

We now have our Major in our first Regiment, we are still looking for Captain and below. Message me or reply to this is you would like to join.
  5. FLG REAPER VI Win User

FLG would like to thank everyone that has joined in the past days. We are looking forward to showing off the new structure in the next few days.
  6. FLG REAPER VI Win User

After much debate FLG is going to be completely overhauling our rank structure. We are still looking for a new mature 18+ members to join and help get things going. Message me if you have any questions.
  7. FLG REAPER VI Win User

FLG is also looking for any females that would like to join that all females side of FLG. Message me and we can get you in contact with the others.
  8. FLG REAPER VI Win User

We currently have the following positions open in our first regiment:

Recruit - RCT (Unlimited)

Private - PVT (Unlimited)

Private First Class - PFC (Unlimited)

Corporal - CPL (Unlimited)

For the following positions you need to be on more often and have god leadership skills. After these positions are filled all new members will start as a recruit and have to work there way up the ranks by recruiting, attending meetings, and showing dedication
    to FLG by being the community for a set about of time per rank.

Sergeant - SGT (3)

Staff Sergeant - SSG (2)

Sergeant Major - SGM (2)

Lieutenant - LT (1)
Thema:

Fully Loaded Gaming Community is now recruiting!

1. Fully Loaded Gaming Community is now recruiting! - Similar Threads - Fully Loaded Gaming

2. Playing Halo 4 matchmaking on Xbox 360. MATCHMAKING GAMES NOT FULLY LOADING...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Halo 4 matchmaking on Xbox 360. MATCHMAKING GAMES NOT FULLY LOADING...: Problem is the matchmaking games are not fully loading and at the bottom of screen it keeps saying "Information could not be retrieved from Xbox Live" This has been going on for about 3 days now....
  3. Just bought a new Xbox one, and my game wont fully load HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a new Xbox one, and my game wont fully load HELP!!!: so, I just bought the Xbox one an the new game I waited a million hours for the update an game download when I go to launch my game. It starts then goes threw a couple screens then goes black I...
  4. None of my games are loading fully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games are loading fully: Hi all, I have Forza (download edition) and Assassins Creed amoungst others but they won't load for some reason. Forza goes to the Press A screen and after I press A it just sits there loading...
  5. Fully Loaded Gaming [FLG] - "GIRLS ONLY SECTION"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fully Loaded Gaming [FLG] - "GIRLS ONLY SECTION": FLG is looking for a few females to help start a GIRLS ONLY team. We know there are some girls that only want to play with other girls and we want to offer you a place to do that. If you are 15+...
  6. Fully Loaded Gaming [FLG] - OFFICIAL THREAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fully Loaded Gaming [FLG] - OFFICIAL THREAD: Fully Loaded Gaming is now recruiting new members for CoD: Ghost Xbox One. We are looking for members that will be dedicated. We are also planning on having at least one girls only squad for...
  7. Fully Loaded Gaming is Back!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fully Loaded Gaming is Back!: Fully Loaded Gaming is back and recruiting members. We have a brand new site that is almost done, 99designs.com designing us a new improved logo, and are looking for 15+ year old gamers that can...
  8. Dead Rising 3 Game Not Loading Fully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Game Not Loading Fully: Hi I Played DR3 Fore 1 Mouth Then Stop Went To BF4 Fore 2 Mouths Went Back To DR3 Down Loaded The Up Date And Then Played It Was Not Working So I Replace The Game 3 Times And The Xbox One 3 Times...
  9. Games won't load fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't load fully: I have two games battleflied 1 and ghost recon wild lands beta. Both games will almost load to the main menu but the screen will go black and then it will kick me back to the Xbox home screen. I...
  10. having trouble loading games fully keeps getting stuck on one of the loading screens

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble loading games fully keeps getting stuck on one of the loading screens: have been trying to load nascar the game was playing it power went out and had to restart once i did that i keepgetting stuck on loading screen internet is fine i can get on live after doing all...