Funds added to wrong email

Discus and support Funds added to wrong email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son typed my email wrong and funds were added to wrong that email not the right one. I need it swapped. Also can the free games installed on srong... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MilitantTaco, Mar 25, 2020.

1. MilitantTaco
    MilitantTaco Guest

My son typed my email wrong and funds were added to wrong that email not the right one. I need it swapped. Also can the free games installed on srong email be transferred. Really upset I cant call anyone to speak on phone with this.

:)

MilitantTaco, Mar 25, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MilitantTaco,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your son redeemed an Xbox gift card to the wrong account, and you would like the funds to be transferred to the correct account. You would also like to know if game licenses can be transferred
    as well. The redemption and use of gift cards (other than Skype gift cards) are governed by the

Microsoft Gift Card Terms and Conditions
    . The terms and conditions state, "Your Microsoft account balance
    is non-transferable to another person or Microsoft account." in section 2.5. The licenses for games are not transferrable as well.

There are options available in this scenario that we can take. The funds on the account cannot be transferred. However, a Microsoft account user can

gift certain items on the Microsoft Store like games
    to another Microsoft account. The person receiving the gift will get an email with a code for the item. The games that are already on the account cannot be traferred either, but you can use
    the home console feature
    on an Xbox One to share games from one account to another. The article we provided explains more about sharing content and subscriptions through the console. We hope this information helps
    MilitantTaco!
  3. MBL666 Win User

Added funds to wrong account

buy the game as a gift for you son on your account
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox

if you added funds through gift card you can see the funds where your about to pay for the save the world. if you added funds try selecting a different payment option and you should see it.
  5. chipmunk attack Win User

Terms and conditions update

I also Have this problem, Except the email doesnt exist?

The *parent account* which I added for permisions

Is a wrong email apparently? 0.o
  6. His Pet Leaf Win User

Redeemed a $100 Gift Card on my account but cant see the confirmation on Account History

I can't remember if it shows up under your purchase history when you redeem codes. Your email might have received a confirmation email.

You can also try signing in on this page and scrolling down to see if the funds were actually added to your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/
Thema:

1. Funds added to wrong email - Similar Threads - Funds added wrong

2. I cannot transfer funds to my son

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot transfer funds to my son: I have $25 in my parent account. I want to transfer it to my son so he can buy a game. But when i go to do so, the microsoft.com payment option is grayed out even though it does show the $25...
  3. Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds: Hello, My daughter redeemed a Gift Card while on her profile for some Minecraft texture packs, but her account is not the main XBL GOLD account. The main XBL GOLD account was also logged into the...
  4. Insufficient funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insufficient funds: So i have recently put a mastard card (prepaid giftcard thing) with tht the first day it was put on my console i purchased xbox live gold for the discount price of 1 dollar so i should still have...
  5. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?: My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] 2343da04-17db-418b-ad85-f58f9eb3b5d2
  6. У меня списали средства, за что? (They debited my funds, for what?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    У меня списали средства, за что? (They debited my funds, for what?): [img] (Mod Removed) это номер заказа, а помимо этого списали ещё средства Translation: (Mod Removed) is the order number, and besides this, funds were also debited...
  7. Rewards not added to usable funds

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not added to usable funds: it shows that deposit was done on 10/25/17 for $18.05 I have contacted support but keep getting same run around and told that I only received $0.58 of it to usable funds and they can't find why...
  8. Added funds to wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added funds to wrong account: Hi I added an xbox voucher to my account instead of my son's today so that he could buy fifa 19, how do I move it? Thanks cc7bcfd9-696f-4f2c-a941-36be6dc2315c
  9. Added funds to parent account, now son cannot use funds. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added funds to parent account, now son cannot use funds. Need help: We did not realize we had set up two accounts. New to having an Xbox. Now funds are on parent account, and not on sons account that he has many hours of progress on his games. Any way to merge...
  10. Adding Funds to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Funds to Microsoft Account: It would be a huge plus to be able to add funds to your MS account through Paypal or a credit/debit card. I know an Xbox Live gift card can be purchased and funds added via redeeming the gift...