Funimation subscription

Discus and support Funimation subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Premium monthly for the Funimation app via the in-app store on my Xbox. It's charged my Microsoft account but Funimation is stuck in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BradleyGrenier, Dec 3, 2019 at 12:42 PM.

1. Funimation subscription

I bought the Premium monthly for the Funimation app via the in-app store on my Xbox. It's charged my Microsoft account but Funimation is stuck in the free mode. If I try to access any of the additional features I just paid for, it just
    takes me back the store page. If I click to re-purchase I get a dialog with:

"Looks like you already own this. Hope you're enjoying it." dialog with a PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent error.

I can't access any of the features Funimation subscription :(

Help please

:)

BradleyGrenier, Dec 3, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  2. Kev7420 Win User

Funimation subscription

I highly suggest you contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  3. BradleyGrenier Win User

Funimation subscription

Its not working out well. I’ve tried to contact many times and all they are saying is to check funimation help team. I am fairly certain its an error with Xbox
  4. LT KIFF KR0KER Win User

Trying to use Funimation App - Won't connect

I have the same issue. On Xbox one, it starts playing then tells me it cannot connect to funimation. It is ridiculous and I pay for the premium funimation and can't use it.
  5. Saeleth Win User

FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

If other streaming apps are working ok and its just this one, it could potentially be an issue on Funimation's end. Are you able to stream from any other devices for Funimation?
  6. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Big demand for Funimation app for xbox one and xbox 360

Funimation would have to create the app.
Thema:

Funimation subscription

1. Funimation subscription - Similar Threads - Funimation subscription

2. Funimation App isn’t working on Xbox360 solved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation App isn’t working on Xbox360 solved: I was having this problem since March, After the app loads and I work though the menu, I select a video to stream on my xbox 360 app and I get this error: Sorry, the FUNimation server isn’t...
  3. Xbox one Funimation app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Funimation app: my funimation app not working ive tried deleting & reinstalling still no go & it saying subscribe when my account is premium up till next year i cant acsess half the anime on the app...
  4. Funimation App isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation App isn’t working: Split from this thread. After the app loads and I work though the menu, I select a video to stream on my xbox 360 app and I get this error: Sorry, the FUNimation server isn’t available right...
  5. funimation not working 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    funimation not working 2: I am able to log on and get to the main page then when I click for a movie, I get this message ( Funimation is not available right know check xbox status), I did check and xbox states it working...
  6. Funimation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation not working: I tried logging on funimation, but an error message popped up saying go to xbox.com/ status for more details, but according to the page it says all apps are working fine....
  7. Why won't funimation work properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't funimation work properly?: I always have trouble with funimation. Everytime I use it, I get a message that says it cannot connect after a few minutes of play. Why can't I use an app I pay for on this system when it has the...
  8. Trying to use Funimation App - Won't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to use Funimation App - Won't connect: The Funimation app will not work. I am using an XBox One. When clicking on it, it goes from saying I don't own the app to there is a problem with connecting to Funimation. This just started...
  9. Funimation Xbox App Not Connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation Xbox App Not Connecting: It would be nice if this app didn't boot me out all of the damn time and all the reviews on the store say the same EXACT thing. Xbox, fix your crap. I pay for Gold and for the subscription and the...
  10. Funimation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Funimation: Well i know this might be hard to do please add the app funimation 2140d72b-d144-4d2c-b767-f5527d4f4169