Funny glitch from last night.

Discus and support Funny glitch from last night. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to rodeo an enemy titan and after I got on him, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't get off, I couldn't shoot, nothing. So I just rode around on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bryant theGiant, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Funny glitch from last night.

I went to rodeo an enemy titan and after I got on him, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't get off, I couldn't shoot, nothing. So I just rode around on his back until my teammates finally destroyed it. Then, the rest of the game, I got stuck rodeoing the
    actual player who's titan I originally jumped on. I was just stuck in a rodeo on a pilot. It was pretty weird.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...uthkey=!APvg0YTZ55g27Pk&ithint=video,.mp4

:)

Bryant theGiant, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Chozo Lord
    Chozo Lord Guest
    Destiny Beta - Float On! (Funny floating enemy glitch)

So, I discovered a funny glitch while playing the Beta last night. Has anyone else found anything as majestic as this yet? Discuss your glitches here!

Chozo Lord, Mar 27, 2014
  3. A funny thing happened on the way to the Horn.

Last night wile sneaking I saw my first Mastodon fall from the sky, that was funny.

HarleyTripleX, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Funny glitch from last night.

Never seen this but that is hilarious, and probably the funniest thing I've seen on this game. Looks like dudes got a troll on his back

DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D841-449A-90C4-E96C8A54FF2C, Mar 27, 2014
  5. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

Never seen this but that is hilarious, and probably the funniest thing I've seen on this game. Looks like dudes got a troll on his back
  6. HarleyTripleX Win User

A funny thing happened on the way to the Horn.

Last night wile sneaking I saw my first Mastodon fall from the sky, that was funny.
  7. HarleyTripleX Win User

ASSASSIN TURKEY !!!

I watched this last night funny
  8. Shadowvegas Win User

Anyone else enjoy using the Autosentry?

Funny stuff last night, My sentry got a "BUSTED" last night shooting a hijacker off a ghost, lol.
  9. HollowTipz26 Win User

Player status?

Funny, I noticed the same thing last night....
Thema:

1. Funny glitch from last night. - Similar Threads - Funny glitch last

2. The Weekend at Bernie's Glitch - The Division 2. Too Funny!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Weekend at Bernie's Glitch - The Division 2. Too Funny!: The Weekend at Bernie's Glitch - The Division 2. Too Funny! [img] d93b7469-b958-4cea-baef-7f02cd6fa65e
  3. New Awesome Gaming Channel!! (Unbelievably funny moments)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Awesome Gaming Channel!! (Unbelievably funny moments): Hello fellow gamers I'm Redesigned Gamings Outlaw. I'm here to let you know about a new awesome gaming channel and we would like you to see it! It covers all sorts of different gaming topics. It's...
  4. its funny how i get my account suspended due to me getting bothered and harrased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its funny how i get my account suspended due to me getting bothered and harrased: why cant i make a review for my account or talk to anyone about this problem i have bin paying a very long time to microsoft for xbox games and consoles . i do not understand why i did not get a...
  5. Requesting funny Glitch screenshots and clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting funny Glitch screenshots and clips: Hey Xbox and Watch Dogs fans. I'm looking for the best glitches and funny abnormal things of watch dogs 2 to feature in my YouTube video, so send me your best clips and screenshots....
  6. Destiny Beta - Float On! (Funny floating enemy glitch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Beta - Float On! (Funny floating enemy glitch): [MEDIA] So, I discovered a funny glitch while playing the Beta last night. Has anyone else found anything as majestic as this yet? Discuss your glitches here! ff0f3e30-a5e0-4d42-963c-58fe58f22067
  7. Funny Titanfall Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funny Titanfall Glitch: Hey guys! So, I was playing some Titanfall, when suddenly... [MEDIA] Hope you guys enjoy it! Would appreciate if you left your like and subscribed! See you guys later! YouTube...
  8. My one X is a joke that isn't funny

in XBoX on Consoles
    My one X is a joke that isn't funny: I recently upgraded to a One X, since then my games wouldn't sync, sometimes randomly signs me out and won't let me sign in then all of the sudden signed in, games crash to dashboard, i had a few...
  9. My account is so most up it not funny

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is so most up it not funny: Hi I'm [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] and my game tag is my xobx account is so misted up I have been compainnig about it for the better part for three years now and you guys can't even make it right...
  10. Xbox one S (Gears of war 4 edition) playing new xbox games but not old ones makes a funny ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S (Gears of war 4 edition) playing new xbox games but not old ones makes a funny ...: My Xbox one S had since day one of gears of war 4 played everything now it only plays new games but will refuse to play dvds old xbox one games and even Backwards compatible games (physical...