Furious 7 Promo DLC

Discus and support Furious 7 Promo DLC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the Furious 7 Movie over 4 Weeks and have not received Dom's Charger DLC for Forza 6. Order info: Order... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ken Kincer, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Ken Kincer
    Ken Kincer Guest

Furious 7 Promo DLC

I purchased the Furious 7 Movie over 4 Weeks and have not received Dom's Charger DLC for Forza 6. Order info: Order ID54836c75-b52b-473b-912f-1442e7223d75. Purchased on 09/17/2015. I have not received any messages or codes on Xbox One or by Email. I Was
    referred here to post this info. Please help.

:)

Ken Kincer, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Furious 7 promo

Purchase Furious 7, haven't received code for Charger.

Lou Slugnuts 24, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Furious 7 promo

Hey there, Lou! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. Furious 7 Promo DLC :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Furious 7 Promo DLC

Hey there OLMAN51!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Furious 7 Promo DLC

Hey there OLMAN51!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Furious 7 promo

Hey there, Lou! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. :)
  7. Ruolan Win User

Where is my Forza 6 / Fast 7 Dodge Charger

I purchased Furious 7 on Sept. 15th to get the DLC promo car (Dom's Charger) for Forza 6. Order ID is c5ac8870-06d0-4850-a4b0-60cc86d66832. Link showing a picture of the promo is here:

https://twitter.com/1976charger/status/656466778093060096
    Codes were sent out last Tuesday in Xbox messages yet I never received one. Please help, Thanks.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Fast and furious 7, didn't get Dom's charger in forza 6

Hey there RuthlessPh03niX!

Just to clarify, you will receive an Xbox Live message with a code for Dom's Charger 4 weeks after the promotion ends. For more information check out the Furious
    7 Promotion
    details page. Thanks!
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Fast and Furious 7 / Forza Motorsport 6 promotion

Hey there OSP SPOOKY!

Just to clarify, you will receive an Xbox Live message with a code for Dom's Charger 4 weeks after the promotion ends. For more information check out the Furious
    7 Promotion
    details page. Thanks!
Thema:

Furious 7 Promo DLC

1. Furious 7 Promo DLC - Similar Threads - Furious Promo DLC

2. Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers: Hello! I am so angry because they put a free weekend for Hunt:Showdown and I couldnt enjoy it anymore. It has taken me 1 and a half weekend to download for only a 45 min play. Once I wanted to...
  3. furious 7 promo and the code for doms charger for forza 6

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    furious 7 promo and the code for doms charger for forza 6: i bought furious 7 during the promo and was supposed to get a code for doms charger but i never got a thing please HELP! 1e51e39a-e9fb-4105-93f8-93767f4b1a45
  4. Furious 7 promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Furious 7 promo: Purchase Furious 7, haven't received code for Charger. 3597760a-15ba-43ac-8c3a-f1ee20235935
  5. Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo: Hello, I purchased the Furious 7 movie from the xbox one store as a part of the promo that i would get Dom's Charger in forza 6. After waiting many weeks i still have yet to receive the car in...
  6. Fast and furious rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fast and furious rocket league: I boUgh the fate of the furious movie with rocket league car pack. But accidentally deleted the code. Anyway to get it back? bd2ef192-cfbd-497e-a823-f1dbebc8e96d
  7. Car Pack "Fast & Furious" is gone, not in "my cars" anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car Pack "Fast & Furious" is gone, not in "my cars" anymore: XBOX ONE Problem: After problems with the game the car pack "Fast & Furious" and another car is gone. They are not listed under "my cars" anymore. The problem with the game was: I have the...
  8. I'm getting desperate and furious

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting desperate and furious: I know I was wrong at put at indecent picture on my profile, I accepted the penalty until the day December 25 of 2017, I waited until the 25th so I could play, when I buried I can not play online...
  9. im actually furious

in XBoX on Consoles
    im actually furious: i cant communicate , send messages or post anything but have no active ban... and to top it off , its impossible to contact xbox so i have to post here.., what a joke, how hard is it to have a...
  10. fast and furious 7 limited edition disc not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    fast and furious 7 limited edition disc not working: yep..... Fast and Furious 7 limited edition disc brand new out of the box starts to play gets to the discs loading screen then the whole machine locks up needing a restart to continue....