Furto di home condivisa [Mod Translated - Theft of shared home]

Discus and support Furto di home condivisa [Mod Translated - Theft of shared home] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Salve é da mesi che tento di togliere la mia xbox home, da un xbox one non più in mio possesso e di conseguenza non raggiungibile per me. In sintesi i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SiLveR PHz, Jun 15, 2019.

1. SiLveR PHz
    SiLveR PHz Guest

Salve é da mesi che tento di togliere la mia xbox home, da un xbox one non più in mio possesso e di conseguenza non raggiungibile per me. In sintesi i miei giochi e il live da me pagato ogni mese viene '' rubato'' da questa persona. Avete idea di come fare
    per toglierla, senza aver accesso all' xbox one in questione?

[Mod Translated - Hi i have been trying for months to remove my Xbox home, from an Xbox One no longer in my possession and consequently not reachable for me. In Summary My games and the live from me paid every month is ' ' stolen ' ' by this person.
    Do you have any idea how to remove it without having access to the Xbox One in question? ]

:)

SiLveR PHz, Jun 15, 2019
  2. SiLveR PHz Win User

You should just be able to log into your console and make it your home xbox.
    Thanks for the reply. I've already done it, but since my profile is set to that xbox it always resets it as home and I have finished the attempts
  3. {Parity} Win User

You should just be able to log into your console and make it your home xbox.
  4. SiLveR PHz Win User

Ok, I didn't think of it before. Can xbox home attempts be restored?
  5. AridLizard Win User

you will need to change your password for the account so they can't log in with the saved password on the stolen Xbox

you can find everything you need
    HERE
  6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Lost games

Sei sicuro che i giochi fossero tuoi. Intendo condividevi la home di qualcuno o magari li avevi presi tramite altri account.

[Mod Translation - You are sure that the games were
    yours. I mean you shared someone's home or maybe you took them through other accounts.]
Thema:

1. Furto di home condivisa [Mod Translated - Theft of shared home] - Similar Threads - Furto home condivisa

2. Xbox turns on then freezes on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on then freezes on home screen: Hi When my son turns on his Xbox it gets to the home screen and then freezes and won't finish loading. We have tried turning off the console, internet etc and turning on again but it hasn't fixed...
  3. My Xbox games crash and return me to home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox games crash and return me to home screen: Hey Guys, So i bought and Xbox One S from someone and basically if i go to play a digital or physical game it will work for a few minutes and then just crash and return me to the Home screen,...
  4. New xbox series x home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox series x home xbox: I have already switched my home xbox 5 times and the extra one and I can't switch again until July so what do i do when the new xbox comes out. If some knows the answer please let me know...
  5. crashing to home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    crashing to home screen.: I recently bought a used Xbox One S and when i play games, they will freeze and i will get sent back to the home screen. I have mostly been playing warzone and fallout 76. I also have played some...
  6. Setting home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting home xbox: Hello, I tried setting my home xbox and it keeps saying unable to save changes. I looked onto a earlier thread and tried everything on there and none of the methods worked. I've tried googling...
  7. Home xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox switches: Do to the whole Xbox one X acting up the last bit... I have ran out of switches... went and borrowed a Xbox S from my daughters and when i went to transfer my profile over to it to start...
  8. Microsoft Store not leaving home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store not leaving home screen: I've noticed that the 7 tiles you have on your home screen work like a queue, first in first out, where the right most tile gets pushed out when something new has been opened and added to the...
  9. Furto do meu xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Furto do meu xbox one: Olá comprei o xbox one no dia 01/08/2019 e tive ele furtado extraviado e minha conta está cadastrada ainda numero de série nota fiscal tudo em meu nome gostaria de saber se a garantia do...
  10. furto

in XBoX on Consoles
    furto: Hi. I had a burglary on my Xbox. Any way we can trace it through Accaunt? Or if there are other methods? Thank you 0c69e372-5373-4cce-b4cf-7301571084d4