Furto di home condivisa [Mod Translated - Theft of shared home]

Discus and support Furto di home condivisa [Mod Translated - Theft of shared home] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Salve é da mesi che tento di togliere la mia xbox home, da un xbox one non più in mio possesso e di conseguenza non raggiungibile per me. In sintesi i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SiLveR PHz, Jun 15, 2019.

1. SiLveR PHz
    SiLveR PHz Guest

Salve é da mesi che tento di togliere la mia xbox home, da un xbox one non più in mio possesso e di conseguenza non raggiungibile per me. In sintesi i miei giochi e il live da me pagato ogni mese viene '' rubato'' da questa persona. Avete idea di come fare
    per toglierla, senza aver accesso all' xbox one in questione?

[Mod Translated - Hi i have been trying for months to remove my Xbox home, from an Xbox One no longer in my possession and consequently not reachable for me. In Summary My games and the live from me paid every month is ' ' stolen ' ' by this person.
    Do you have any idea how to remove it without having access to the Xbox One in question? ]

:)

SiLveR PHz, Jun 15, 2019
  2. SiLveR PHz Win User

You should just be able to log into your console and make it your home xbox.
    Thanks for the reply. I've already done it, but since my profile is set to that xbox it always resets it as home and I have finished the attempts
  3. {Parity} Win User

You should just be able to log into your console and make it your home xbox.
  4. SiLveR PHz Win User

Ok, I didn't think of it before. Can xbox home attempts be restored?
  5. AridLizard Win User

you will need to change your password for the account so they can't log in with the saved password on the stolen Xbox

you can find everything you need
    HERE
  6. ngocphi Win User

My Xbox Downloaded Games I Never Purchased

The home xbox is only meant to be used by the actual user and family members not friends to share 100x the same game thata theft
Thema:

1. Furto di home condivisa [Mod Translated - Theft of shared home] - Similar Threads - Furto home condivisa

2. Xbox home button suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home button suggestion: Hello everyone, While testing my phone with the xbox controller I find it quite irritating to move my hand to the three dots at the top left to quit the game (or mute/unmute, feedback, and quit...
  3. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: Ive ran out of xbox home changed and would like to get the 1 extra that xbox is saying they gave everyone . Thank you daa29ae1-42fb-4871-b62e-c6587a18feb1
  4. Xbox home and refund problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home and refund problems: What happened to my xbox home button, also i cant request a refund because the one game i refuned they said it was closed, but now i cant request a refund. 4c498efd-397e-4d36-bfb0-1dc38317f655
  5. xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox home: hy please reset xbox my home 902928e9-074d-4952-b597-f2454999ba4b
  6. The Xbox button on my controller takes me back to the Android home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox button on my controller takes me back to the Android home screen.: We here at Team Xbox have heard you, and we understand that since the launch of Xbox Game Streaming the Xbox button does not do what all Xbox users have grown to expect. Right now, pressing the...
  7. Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?: I am not a fan of video game streaming. I have never enjoyed it. Sitting and watching other people do the same thing for hours on end is not appealing to me in any way. I understand there's a...
  8. XBox One S - Way to pin Edge Favs to Home Screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S - Way to pin Edge Favs to Home Screen?: The topic is pretty much all there is to it. Is there a way to pin Edge favorites to the Home Screen? 62980acb-cbe6-4934-b534-0d729968768d
  9. Does it work outside your home?

in XboX Insiders
    Does it work outside your home?: Might be a dumb questions but does the console streaming work if your not at home? submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  10. furto

in XBoX on Consoles
    furto: Hi. I had a burglary on my Xbox. Any way we can trace it through Accaunt? Or if there are other methods? Thank you 0c69e372-5373-4cce-b4cf-7301571084d4