Fury Promotion

Discus and support Fury Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I still have not received the promotional code for purchasing Fury. I have contacted support three times and have been directed here with a case number... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Junikaifer, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Junikaifer
    Junikaifer Guest

Fury Promotion

I still have not received the promotional code for purchasing Fury. I have contacted support three times and have been directed here with a case number
    [Mod Removed]. Any help?

:)

Junikaifer, Feb 15, 2015
  2. DigitalAssassin, Feb 15, 2015
  3. Fury promotion

Hey there xK1LLER ELITEx!

Glad you were able to redeem your code successfully and thank you for posting how you were able to sort the issue!

Mister Quimby, Feb 15, 2015
  4. Fury Promotion

Hey there, junikaifer! It looks like you've already made a post about this situation
    here. So that we can keep everything to one thread, please refer to and bump that thread as more information comes in on your side. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Feb 16, 2015
  5. STRONK AYOSCO Win User

Fury promotion

Ok. I did purchase the whole movie on January 5th, and did not receive a code. Xbox says it is world of tanks, and world of tanks says it is promotions from Xbox. I have the confirmation and copy of my purchases from xbox billing. Who do I need to submit
    this to to get the code? Can someone send me a link or private email to open up this ticket?
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Fury promotion

Hey there ariccardiiii and Eag1e1004!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, just click here to check your private messages. Thanks!
  7. eag1e1004 Win User

Fury promotion

Hi i purchased fury about 2 months ago and my message for code fot deleted i was hopeing to get new code sent to me thank you
  8. ariccardiiii Win User

Fury promotion

I purchased the Fury movie on January 1st, 2015 through Xbox Video. I never received the code either. How can I get my code? The code must be redeemed prior to March 15th, 2015. Please advise. Thank you.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fury promotion

Hey there, kdude1331! You will want to follow the instructions on
    this page
    to redeem your code. Please let us know if you run into further issues with it! :)
Thema:

Fury Promotion

1. Fury Promotion - Similar Threads - Fury Promotion

2. SNIPER FURY GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SNIPER FURY GAME: Have been playing for over a year. All of the sudden I am getting this error code. glnc_2502_401_ d8da72d1-18f8-4e16-9b98-f3bb05086902
  3. Darksiders fury collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Darksiders fury collection: Just wondering why darksiders fury collection isn't for sale on Irelands Xbox store b5bc79cf-539d-4c7c-ab8c-63ccdb83fb4b
  4. Never Received Code For Fury Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received Code For Fury Promotion: I have spoke with three other representatives now and finally have been redirected to this forum. I purchased the Fury movie on January 1st, 2015 through Xbox Video. There was a promotion that was...
  5. Fury movie and World of Tanks Promotion code invalid

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fury movie and World of Tanks Promotion code invalid: I have received my code today and it is invalid can anyone Help as it seems I'm not the first or last person to have this problem.... ba519d62-1526-49cf-bea5-98a4334540c9
  6. Fury promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fury promotion: I have my code put it in the redeem code bit and it says it's invalid ab3d3719-ca31-4787-a5c2-1519017f6562
  7. Fury Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fury Promotion: I purchased Fury on XBOX Video during the promotion, but did not receive a code for the game add on in World of Tanks. 5493aaeb-c840-487f-8434-5b13a6224fcb
  8. Fury promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fury promotion: I purchased the movie Fury on January 28, 2015 and I still have not received the promo code for World of Tanks. After contacting Xbox support I was instructed to post here....
  9. Fury Promotional Code Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fury Promotional Code Redemption: I received the Fury Promotional code today, but I'm finding myself unable to redeem it. Mind you I purchased the movie when the offer was available in the US and only now received it. I've copy...
  10. Forza 6 December DLC Includes Christine! (1958 Plymouth Fury)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 6 December DLC Includes Christine! (1958 Plymouth Fury): http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/12/01/forza-6-december-dlc-is-packed-with-heavy-hitters? The 'Mobil 1 Car Pack' features another mixed assortment of cars from all corners of the world, including...