fut 14 cards gone wrong!!

Discus and support fut 14 cards gone wrong!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my fut 14 i cannot access/add fitness cards..can all other consumables..they are in my club but not in cons pile..pls help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by major tomdee, Jun 18, 2014.

1. major tomdee
    major tomdee Guest

On my fut 14 i cannot access/add fitness cards..can all other consumables..they are in my club but not in cons pile..pls help

:)

major tomdee, Jun 18, 2014
  2. major tomdee
    major tomdee Guest
    cant access/add FUT fitness cards

I can add all consumables except fitness cards on fut 14...only happened last night-was fine before...they re in club but not consumables???

major tomdee, Jun 18, 2014
  3. my xbox was hacked

all my players have been deleted from my fut team on fifa 14 how can i resolve this

ExciLe x Beast, Jun 18, 2014
  4. MB5656 Win User

fifa 14 fut

if it is on the web site
    www.easports.com/.../login
    (under FUT) then you can download it other wise it's gone. some one else may have a better idea

hope that helps :)
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Conned on fifa 14 fut

It's a tough swallow, and like you said, you're new and he took full advantage of that. He's a total creep. But when all the negativity and bitter taste is stripped away- You are left with the invaluable knowledge of knowing better for next time. I guarantee
    you wont fall for that again, right?
  6. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Conned on fifa 14 fut

-He told me it was in the contract and once I oped it the players would be in my squad

I'm afraid you have simply been gullible there mate. What he did was extremely dishonest, but it's not illegal. You could very easily have turned down the deal. He tricked you, but he wont get banned for it, nor should he.
  7. LFC SPARTA Win User

Conned on fifa 14 fut

He told me it was in the contract and once I oped it the players would be in my squad
  8. LFC SPARTA Win User

Conned on fifa 14 fut

I seriously don't think I deserved to get scammed nor does anyone for that matter . I'm pretty honest and wouldn't do that to anyone whether it be online or real life
Thema:

1. fut 14 cards gone wrong!! - Similar Threads - fut cards gone

2. FUT application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT application: I have a new Fifa 2020. I use family functions and we play on the console with my son, everyone on their account. Unfortunately, only one of us can use the FUT application. Is it due to some...
  3. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  4. Fifa 19 FUT Squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 FUT Squad: Hi My sons future squad has disappeared from his account, can any body help me retrieve it for him? Thanks 3e641a06-57b9-4c6b-aac6-2d9d5be11ba8
  5. Purchased xbox one fifa18 fut points instead of xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox one fifa18 fut points instead of xbox360: i made a mistake and purchased the wrong fut points for fifa18.What are my options besides the refund process coz my bank charges too much fees for xbox transactions?...
  6. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743
  7. Fut champ end match pause glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fut champ end match pause glitch: I won the game but my opponent somehow paused the game and I have been waiting almost for two hours. The screen is stuck right now, if I reopen xbox I will be losing the game that I won. My...
  8. FUT fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT fifa points: hi, i just buy today 2200 fifa points, i activated the code, but is not showing up to my account. What can i do? Thanks 0456058c-ac2d-428a-afd1-c4c7aeeff3f9
  9. Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points: I bought 2200 FUT point on the internet microsoft store for my Fifa 18 game on xbox one , I receive the confirmation mail but not the FUT point , BUT , my money is spend , so what can I do to...
  10. cant access/add FUT fitness cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access/add FUT fitness cards: I can add all consumables except fitness cards on fut 14...only happened last night-was fine before...they re in club but not consumables??? bd117922-8eb7-4b32-b8ad-1d4a2d1de038