FUT application

Discus and support FUT application in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new Fifa 2020. I use family functions and we play on the console with my son, everyone on their account. Unfortunately, only one of us can use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jerry17th, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Jerry17th
    Jerry17th Guest

FUT application

I have a new Fifa 2020. I use family functions and we play on the console with my son, everyone on their account. Unfortunately, only one of us can use the FUT application. Is it due to some restrictions or am I making a mistake somewhere?

:)

Jerry17th, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

FUT application

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

FUT is a feature in FIFA games that is managed by EA through your EA account, which should be linked to your Xbox Live account when you first start up a FIFA game. The FUT application is also managed by EA so I'm not sure what restrictions could be in place
    for child accounts, but either way I'm pretty sure the FUT application requires you to log in to your EA account, not your Xbox Live account and this could be the issue.

I recommend contacting EA customer support or post this same topic over on the FUT Xbox Community forums to get an answer from other Xbox FIFA players like yourself:

I hope this helps!
  3. GJChester Win User

FIFA ultimate team xbox one

You may wish to look here - https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-18-carryover-transfer-guide/ This is how EA have chosen to impliment the game, and not Microsofts.

You didn't say what FIFA version you were using on the 360 but I think one of these applies.

Same Platforms, from FUT 17 to FUT 18 or from FUT 18 to FUT 18

• From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 17 -> FUT 18)

From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 18 -> FUT 18)

You no longer can share your stuff between different consoles, even if you are still playing on the same platform. This means coins, club items and transfer market items will no longer be shared between Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and between PS3 and PS4. You’ll
      only keep what’s linked to your Origin account. That is your XP and FCC.
  4. GAMBIT ASSASSIN Win User

whats wrong with cicero.

he is nucking futs!!!!!!!!!
  5. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

fifa14 player skill increase

You can't. Please put FUT or Ultimate team when you need help with FUT. Those blue backgrounds are just limited editions (Man of the Match, TOTW, TOTY, ect.)
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

FIFA 16

In the case you have gold membership you will be able to match your FUT against other players online. If you don't have a gold membership you will play with FUT offline.
Thema:

FUT application

1. FUT application - Similar Threads - FUT application

2. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  3. Fifa 19 FUT Squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 FUT Squad: Hi My sons future squad has disappeared from his account, can any body help me retrieve it for him? Thanks 3e641a06-57b9-4c6b-aac6-2d9d5be11ba8
  4. Purchased xbox one fifa18 fut points instead of xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox one fifa18 fut points instead of xbox360: i made a mistake and purchased the wrong fut points for fifa18.What are my options besides the refund process coz my bank charges too much fees for xbox transactions?...
  5. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743
  6. Fut champ end match pause glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fut champ end match pause glitch: I won the game but my opponent somehow paused the game and I have been waiting almost for two hours. The screen is stuck right now, if I reopen xbox I will be losing the game that I won. My...
  7. FUT fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT fifa points: hi, i just buy today 2200 fifa points, i activated the code, but is not showing up to my account. What can i do? Thanks 0456058c-ac2d-428a-afd1-c4c7aeeff3f9
  8. Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points: I bought 2200 FUT point on the internet microsoft store for my Fifa 18 game on xbox one , I receive the confirmation mail but not the FUT point , BUT , my money is spend , so what can I do to...
  9. when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me: when i join ultimate team in fifa 18 before the menu shows up, the screen freeze and the game crashes and no errors codes come up . and yes i tried all of the trouble shooting fixes nope didnt...
  10. Can't play FIFA 17 online and FUT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play FIFA 17 online and FUT: Hi everybody, I have an issue with FIFA 17. it doesn't allow me play online, It doesn't appear an error, it just that the game can't find others players. This issue happened to me almost 3...