FUT Store not available at this time. Please try again later

Discus and support FUT Store not available at this time. Please try again later in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I am selecting "BROWSE PACKS" it comes up with "The store is not available at this time. Please try again later." Am I the only one with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MonsieurNewNew, Feb 6, 2014.

1. FUT Store not available at this time. Please try again later

Whenever I am selecting "BROWSE PACKS" it comes up with "The store is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Am I the only one with this issue? If so, how can I resolve it?

Just started playing FUT and it's sort of ruining it so any help would appreciated.

:)

MonsieurNewNew, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Forza Horizon server problem

When are the Forza Horizon servers going to be working properly? I have had this game since Tuesday, and not once have I been able to access any online content in the game. All I ever get is the message, "Feature Unavailable:
    The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

I am not able to access anything at all in the game.

• Rival challenges: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Leaderboards: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Car Club: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Marketplace: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Design Storefront: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Online multiplayer: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.

When is this elusive "later"? Why have I been tricked into paying full price for only half a game?

Before anyone asks. Yes, my network connection is fine. Yes, I can connect to Live in other games. The problem is I can not connect to this game.

Dirty Loco, Feb 6, 2014
  3. I cant connect to game servers so I cant play online

For Black Ops 2 It says "The Call of Duty Black OpsII servers is not available at this time. Please try again or visit later"

On madden 13 it says "The EA servers are not available. Please try again later"

xXx M3AN3R xXx, Feb 6, 2014
  4. xXx M3AN3R xXx Win User

I cant connect to game servers so I cant play online

For Black Ops 2 It says "The Call of Duty Black OpsII servers is not available at this time. Please try again or visit later"

On madden 13 it says "The EA servers are not available. Please try again later"
  5. Smwutches Win User

The EA Servers are not available at this time. Please try again later?

The servers for those versions of the games have been shut down. So it's not something that will get fixed. http://www2.ea.com/1/service-updates
  6. Wrecker108 Win User

The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later?

I doubt the ea servers were down. Its more likely to be your router
  7. ghost0520 Win User

"The Homefront server is not avaliable at this time. Please try again later."

"The Homefront server is not avaliable at this time. Please try again later." When will it be available ????
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

\\The Diablo III server is not available at this time. Please try again later\\

Are you using portforwardings or dmz / exposed host?

Be aware that Diablo 3 may need additional ports being forwarded. These ports are:

1119 (and 6881-6999) TCP and UDP

and

6120 UDP only

If using dmz / exposed host you do not need to forward these ports.
Thema:

FUT Store not available at this time. Please try again later

1. FUT Store not available at this time. Please try again later - Similar Threads - FUT Store available

2. FUT application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT application: I have a new Fifa 2020. I use family functions and we play on the console with my son, everyone on their account. Unfortunately, only one of us can use the FUT application. Is it due to some...
  3. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  4. Fifa 19 FUT Squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 FUT Squad: Hi My sons future squad has disappeared from his account, can any body help me retrieve it for him? Thanks 3e641a06-57b9-4c6b-aac6-2d9d5be11ba8
  5. Purchased xbox one fifa18 fut points instead of xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox one fifa18 fut points instead of xbox360: i made a mistake and purchased the wrong fut points for fifa18.What are my options besides the refund process coz my bank charges too much fees for xbox transactions?...
  6. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743
  7. Fut champ end match pause glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fut champ end match pause glitch: I won the game but my opponent somehow paused the game and I have been waiting almost for two hours. The screen is stuck right now, if I reopen xbox I will be losing the game that I won. My...
  8. FUT fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT fifa points: hi, i just buy today 2200 fifa points, i activated the code, but is not showing up to my account. What can i do? Thanks 0456058c-ac2d-428a-afd1-c4c7aeeff3f9
  9. Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points: I bought 2200 FUT point on the internet microsoft store for my Fifa 18 game on xbox one , I receive the confirmation mail but not the FUT point , BUT , my money is spend , so what can I do to...
  10. when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me: when i join ultimate team in fifa 18 before the menu shows up, the screen freeze and the game crashes and no errors codes come up . and yes i tried all of the trouble shooting fixes nope didnt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. store not available at this time