Future of Xbox and for the better

Discus and support Future of Xbox and for the better in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the future one way Xbox can become popular is to make it portable by that I mean make a Xbox as a USB and people would buy it for sure since they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/undead8003, May 20, 2020.

1. Future of Xbox and for the better

In the future one way Xbox can become popular is to make it portable by that I mean make a Xbox as a USB and people would buy it for sure since they can take it everywhere when their on vacation and they can just take that and a controller. This would change the world of gaming and make a profit I hope this can be considered in the future.

submitted by /u/undead8003
    [link] [comments]

/u/undead8003, May 20, 2020
  2. SinistralSpark8 Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

They can in the future add this, they are always trying to make Xbox a better place.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game-Specific Button Mapping

Hi, this would be better off posted in the Xbox ideas website. the more votes it gets, the better chance it would be implemented in a future update.
    xboxideas.uservoice.com
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Remove the paywall of F2P games on Xbox One, if PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch can do this, then why not you.

It will come, for sure. But Xbox has insiders, ambassadors, rewards, and game pass, tomorrow game pass ultimate. It will be better in future.
  5. MachoFireball Win User

is it just me or does it seem like they dont want the xbox to move forward like they want everyone on ps or pc

to have a future everytime they update I cant do anything no games videos my xbox is no better then a DVD player
  6. Whagi Win User

My first impressions....

Yep, it is one awesome system. One that will only get better and better over time, with developers getting used to the hardware and Microsoft updates for the console. Looking forward to a good Xbox One future.
Thema:

Future of Xbox and for the better

1. Future of Xbox and for the better - Similar Threads - Future better

2. will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?

in XBoX on Windows
    will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?: so I bought a giftcard ready to buy vbucks and I did but it didn't work so I had to get a refund [it did not work because it was for xbox] im just wondering if you would ever in the future able to...
  3. What will happen to Xbox 360 in the coming future

in XBoX on Consoles
    What will happen to Xbox 360 in the coming future: I think that the games should all be reduced to under or around $10. I think that games with gold should be popular games that have a good rating and can offer hours of enjoyment. I think that...
  4. Future Xbox controllers need to be better

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future Xbox controllers need to be better: Hello, I was once playing some games with my friend on his Nintendo Switch, and he has a Nintendo switch Pro Controller. He was able to aim more presice in games like splatoon with the weird...
  5. Future Series X game presentation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future Series X game presentation: Hey, fellow gamers, This week, Phil Spencer announced on Twitter that a presentation of new Xbox Series X games will be coming soon! What unannounced game are you hoping to see? For my part,...
  6. Skin do batman do futuro[Translation-Future batman skin]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skin do batman do futuro[Translation-Future batman skin]: Eu não consigo usar a skin do batman do futuro já comprei e instalei mas não consigo usa-la alguém sabe? [Translation-I can not use the skin of batman of the future already bought and installed...
  7. Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”: Hello I’m just enquiring about the “See the Future” achievement on Fable Anniversary as it is unobtainable as of now due to the Xbox 360 Smart Glass being taken down. Is there any plans to bring...
  8. Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it?: So people i want know of what you gamers think about the project xcloud, i hadn't the chance to test it so i don't know how its going. I know it's in beta and it's going to improve but i want to...
  9. The future of Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The future of Gaming: Games and systems used to actually be more expensive, especially if you calculate for inflation. Technology is actually getting cheaper and easier to develop. 32f27538-3a54-4db6-b628-6c5797a7649f
  10. What should be brought to SoT in a future update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should be brought to SoT in a future update?: Better single player options 4f8df4c7-d7dd-4f85-b206-5d022f889bc2