Future Update to Chat/Game sound adapter

Discus and support Future Update to Chat/Game sound adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right now, the adapter only provides stereo. I was wondering if you guys had heard any rumors about the adapter getting an update to provide surround... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trashcan Gerry, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Future Update to Chat/Game sound adapter

Right now, the adapter only provides stereo. I was wondering if you guys had heard any rumors about the adapter getting an update to provide surround sound.

:)

Trashcan Gerry, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Wireless headset compatibility?

There have been some reports about adapters for chat coming out at some point in the future. The sound feature should still work but you won't be able to chat unless an adapter is made at some point in the future.

NathanielLarson, Jun 12, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Astro A50 Xbox One set up

The headset adapter isn't just for chat, it also is used for the game sound too. It'll require you to update your console so you'll need a micro usb cable to do that.

bloosuga, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Eric Sauco
    Eric Sauco Guest

They say in about 1-2 years.

Eric Sauco, Jun 15, 2014
  5. Eric Sauco Win User

They say in about 1-2 years.
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

Wireless headset compatibility?

There have been some reports about adapters for chat coming out at some point in the future. The sound feature should still work but you won't be able to chat unless an adapter is made at some point in the future.
  7. MeeGsX Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter Problems

I found out that turning down the game volume on the adapter all the way down and using the headset to control the volume fixes the game sound. As far as using the chat volume on the adapter.. It works ok

I still think it could sound better as far as quality. comparing between my modded headset adapter I made using the the chat headset that came with the Xbox one, I think the one I made sounds better. I bought the adapter because I wanted to use the game/chat
    controls on it but as of now I feel like I just wasted $25.

Maybe they'll have an update later that will let you use the adapter controls like I though you could.

Or even better come out with a bluetooth adapter to use like on the 360
  8. Shaggy2000 Win User

XBOX ONE Headset Adapter (Problem)

You have to turn the game audio down to zero on the adapter, basically press the chat button on the adapter unroll you hear a double beep.

The reason for this is that the Xbox One is sending the game audio and chat audio through the adapter. Your also getting the surround sound through the Turtle Beach transmitter. So if you don't turn the game audio down through the chat adapter you'll get
    stereo and surround sound in your headset.
  9. LateDistress929 Win User

xbox one headsets

okay also I have updated all 3 controllers to work with stereo headset adapter......now I get no chat sound out of the chat headset even if all other controllers are off. does the chat headset no longer function with the new update?????????
Thema:

1. Future Update to Chat/Game sound adapter - Similar Threads - Future Update Chat

2. Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates: Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not. This would benefit the community because it the...
  3. Xbox App Future Update?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Future Update?: What about adding Text Chat Support to the Xbox app on mobile devices? I think it would be a really quick, efficient way for Xbox customers to get support rather than going online to do so....
  4. The best Rewards of past, present, and future punch card doe not update

in XBoX Rewards
    The best Rewards of past, present, and future punch card doe not update: Hi Xbox live reward support, I've bought following games under my xbox account in 2016 december: Halo 5, Rise of Tomb Raider, Gears of War 4, BattleFields 1, pre-order Halo War 2 So I should...
  5. Suggestions for future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestions for future updates: I do not understand why you do not give the possibility to save the backups on usb as on ps4 ..... also that the dashboard depends on the connection seems to me a **** (I speak of general...
  6. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update: Microsoft please add this in Xbox one future updates, you know gamer pics right why does teens or children can't do custom gamer pics like why. Just mostly improve the security for parents so they...
  7. This is what I don't want in future XB1 system updates.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is what I don't want in future XB1 system updates.: Is their going to be a way to turn this off if this feature gets put into future XB1 system updates? I really don't like this feature and I didn't like this in Xbox 360 Kinect games. Microsoft...
  8. A Forum For Suggesting Future Console Update Features

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Forum For Suggesting Future Console Update Features: Of all of the useful and enjoyable forums on this site, I couldn't find for the life of me a single one relating to future system updates. If there's some link or page that I can be sent to clear...
  9. Good afternoon I would like to join the insider group as I am interested in future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good afternoon I would like to join the insider group as I am interested in future updates: I would like to know the future of the experience of the xbox and test how everything works in the preview d20d8f46-5e92-4b33-b1f0-c59e227443c7
  10. Future Xbox One Update Should Support Music Via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future Xbox One Update Should Support Music Via USB: I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets upset when they have to eject a game disc and try to load.up a cd to snap while I play my digital games. Then, when you want to play a game disc, having to...