FUZZYFEZES WIFE account credit banned and xbox 360 itself credit banned from halo reach

Discus and support FUZZYFEZES WIFE account credit banned and xbox 360 itself credit banned from halo reach in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My wife's account has been temporary credit banned and the Brand new xbox 360 it's self has been temporary credit banned for now reason she is new to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FUZZYFEZ OF 3, Mar 28, 2014.

1. FUZZYFEZES WIFE account credit banned and xbox 360 itself credit banned from halo reach

My wife's account has been temporary credit banned and the Brand new xbox 360 it's self has been temporary credit banned for now reason she is new to the game and she feels like she is being punished for no reason. Please help

:)

FUZZYFEZ OF 3, Mar 28, 2014
  2. Halo Reach Credit Ban Help

My wife's account has been credit banned and her xbox 360 has been credit banned from halo reach. Why what did she do wrong she is really new the game and she being punished for what. Please help

FUZZYFEZ OF 3, Mar 28, 2014
  3. My Xbox Is Banned From Earning Credits Temporarily.

I want to know how long I'm still banned and I'm time Tuesday banned in Halo Reach. It says (The Xbox 360 console was speared Temporarily for earning credits.) And (This account has been temporarily speared
    for earning credits.) How long must I wait 1 week or 1 Year

xlX VERGIL Xlx, Mar 28, 2014
  4. FUZZYFEZ OF 3 Win User

Halo Reach Credit Ban Help

My wife's account has been credit banned and her xbox 360 has been credit banned from halo reach. Why what did she do wrong she is really new the game and she being punished for what. Please help
  5. HassanB Win User

banned from earing credits

Hello,

Since you were specifically banned from earning credits that is something that you will need to contact 343 Studios about. They are the folks who take care of the Halo titles now. This is not an account specific ban and the XBOX Live Enforcement Team has no
    control over you being banned from earning credits. You can still login to your XBOX Live account so your account on here has not been banned, just disabled credits.

Please reach out to 343 Studios via their forums here.

Reaching out to phone support or the XBOX Live Enforcement Team won't resolve this issue as they have absolutely no control over it.
  6. Liquatic Win User

halo reach credit ban

Halo Reach credit bans are game specific. System Updates/Game Updates have nothing to do with this. Credit Bans usually occur when someone is found to be boosting for credits or sitting idle in several games, without playing.
  7. Xxshadow Win User

HALO REACH Credits offline and online HELP

The credits do carry over just as long as you actually earned all of your credits legit. If not, then your account will get banned. For example, modding the halo reach GPD on your gamertag to manipulate the amount of credits you have.
  8. Noble 29 Win User

Credit banned on Halo Reach

Playing FFA doesn't exempt you from being banned. In fact, it's easier to get banned in FFA if you're going into a match with 3 guests who don't know how to play. If they never get any kills, the banhammer looks at the party leader and says "BOOSTING!" and
    you get cR banned.
Thema:

FUZZYFEZES WIFE account credit banned and xbox 360 itself credit banned from halo reach

1. FUZZYFEZES WIFE account credit banned and xbox 360 itself credit banned from halo reach - Similar Threads - FUZZYFEZES WIFE account

2. My wife's Xbox one is set as my home Xbox, but she doesn't not have Xbox gold on her Xbox....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wife's Xbox one is set as my home Xbox, but she doesn't not have Xbox gold on her Xbox....: My wife's Xbox one is set as my home Xbox, but she doesn't not have Xbox gold on her Xbox... Can anyone tell me why?? * Original title: Help * Moved from Edge/other issues/Android...
  3. minecraft connection issues with my wife

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft connection issues with my wife: so my wife and i both have minecraft and we have been trying to connect to each others world but cannot do so because it tells me i have an outdated server. her version is 1.12.101.70 and my...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...
  5. stop buy on my wife card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stop buy on my wife card: some keep buy things on my wife card d17ebc36-3bb5-4303-8f96-bb55d318172c
  6. i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed: i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed 18c5f6a4-3cb7-4729-959a-c765a499f1ff
  7. signing on to my wifes laptop using my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    signing on to my wifes laptop using my password: how can I play wordgames on my wifes laptop using my login a9dbd92e-1b48-4d12-8945-55a90311abe6
  8. player harassing my wife

in XBoX Games and Apps
    player harassing my wife: there was a player named easiestzebra169 sexually harassing my wife over chat and now she has been chat banned for talking back to him over text chat i demand a response from the moderators this...
  9. xbox one turns on when my wife starts a video on her iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one turns on when my wife starts a video on her iPad: this has been happening for over a year and we know now it happens when my wife hits play on her ipad using Netflix, hbo go, or other video apps. her ipad has never been linked to my xbox for...
  10. My wife bought me a game, but under her account on accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wife bought me a game, but under her account on accident: Earlier this year my wife thought she would surprise me by pre ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of Destiny 2. We waited months for it to come out. When the servers opened for pre order members...