FYI Xbox Live is down

Discus and support FYI Xbox Live is down in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not sure if you guys are aware, but it appears your service is down. You're welcome, LickMe 62ac70e0-0581-46ce-88e2-ff25582d971d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LickMe1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. LickMe1
    LickMe1 Guest

FYI Xbox Live is down

Not sure if you guys are aware, but it appears your service is down.

You're welcome,

LickMe

:)

LickMe1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Live is down

3. Jwaynus Win User

trouble with downloading blood dragon

This game is not free for xbox live trial FYI
  4. DefoliateAuto Win User

Xbox Live refund

im getting xbox live service now fyi
  5. ngocphi Win User

How much longer before updating xbox.com?

6. ngocphi Win User
Thema:

FYI Xbox Live is down

1. FYI Xbox Live is down - Similar Threads - FYI Live down

2. FYI - Xbox Live services back on in Portland, OR area

in XBoX Accessibility
    FYI - Xbox Live services back on in Portland, OR area: Heads up to my fellow Oregonians... All of my Live services are back up and working. Thank you to the Microsoft engineers! c49317fe-71af-4c2c-b562-bc79ee766450
  3. Why some 360 games can't be made BC for Xbox One (an FYI)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why some 360 games can't be made BC for Xbox One (an FYI): Hi, After reading quite a few forum posts regarding bringing such and such Xbox 360 (or even original Xbox) game to the Xbox One as a backwards compatible title, I thought I would create this...
  4. Complaining does work FYI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Complaining does work FYI: bought the hard copy at GameStop for 360 with the full intention of buying either the ps4 or Xbox one next month with Christmas money and trading in AW for the next gen version. GameStop employee...
  5. FYI the Blitz is on [ World of tanks Blitz mobile beta ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FYI the Blitz is on [ World of tanks Blitz mobile beta ]: FYI the Blitz is on [ World of tanks mobile beta ] But so far Ipad is up first, then Android, then Windows Ipad guy started to get codes today. https://worldoftanks.com/entry_form/wot_blitz/...
  6. FYI Powerstar Golf just pushed through an update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FYI Powerstar Golf just pushed through an update: Added some clubs and other items, made some new camera angles, there is an update message that gives all the details. 2b5dabe7-c6f6-47ad-b1d9-38a564eb7f94
  7. Fyi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fyi: hey everyone. If your Xbox craps out minus the RROD. Just make sure you do not have you console on any carpet and that you have ventilation. I've had friends lay it on the carpet and it craps out...
  8. FYI: Forza 7 demo available now for Xbox One and PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    FYI: Forza 7 demo available now for Xbox One and PC: So try it and let us know what you think. I'm off to download it. Free Forza 7 Demo Out Now On PC And Xbox One 996da878-1dec-441b-aeb2-9abf0cd3bb76
  9. Moderate NAT when connected to UPC Horizon Samsung Box... easy fix FYI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moderate NAT when connected to UPC Horizon Samsung Box... easy fix FYI: Hi everyone, So yesterday I finally had time to take care of the NAT issue when playing Multiplayer. Long story short: I was playing Gears of War 3 and Judgment multiplayer and I always had NAT...
  10. FYI For U.S. users regarding 50Hz display setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    FYI For U.S. users regarding 50Hz display setting: Hi folks! I thought I'd post this here since I've heard of it happening to others. There is a chance that after the April console update your display settings will default to turn 50Hz on, even...