Gaijin Studios

Discus and support Gaijin Studios in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You have a free game in the Xbox store called Enlisted by Gaijin studios. When I google the game it comes up as malware. Is this safe to down load and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wetdogtwo, Aug 3, 2021.

1. wetdogtwo
    wetdogtwo Guest

Gaijin Studios

You have a free game in the Xbox store called Enlisted by Gaijin studios. When I google the game it comes up as malware. Is this safe to down load and should it even be in the store? It’s hosted on Russian servers.

:)

wetdogtwo, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Gaijin Studios

Hi there! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Gaijin Studios is an independent video game developer and if it is on the Microsoft Store you shouldn't have anything to worry about!
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Apache: air ****

I'm glad that you've liked this game.

I'm just not happy about Activision blocking Gaijin from updating their game.

The stuff Gaijin has added for the PC would've been so nice to have on the Xbox.
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

New WWII game?

You could play Il2-Sturmovik Birds of Prey by Gaijin (the good version). You can also play Warthunder: Word of Planes (not to be confused with World of Warplanes) by Gaijin which is F2P on PC.

Both are WWII flight sims.
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Flight Simulator for Xbox 360 with controls

As of right now, I would say Birds of Prey made by Gaijin is your best flight simulator.

There's Apache Air Assault by Gaijin as well.

However both games don't have much of a multiplayer anymore.

Bids of Steel is due next year in the spring.
  6. {Parity} Win User

War Thunder Terms ARE not clearly Disclosed

It seems it would best to report that to the games developers/publishers as they would be responsible for the terms. Gaijin
    Entertainment
Thema:

Gaijin Studios

1. Gaijin Studios - Similar Threads - Gaijin Studios

2. Please reform Turn 10 Studios banning procedures, they are arbitrary, unfair, and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please reform Turn 10 Studios banning procedures, they are arbitrary, unfair, and not...: I have been banned by Forza in Horizon 4 twice in the past two weeks for user generated content, most recently for 30 days. I am a disabled person whose only source of fun is playing games, and...
  3. HEY YOU LAZY FUCKS AT XBOX STUDIOS BETTER FIX RUST PROXIMITY CHAT!!!

in XboX Insiders
    HEY YOU LAZY FUCKS AT XBOX STUDIOS BETTER FIX RUST PROXIMITY CHAT!!!: I PAID $50 FUCKING DOLLARS ON THAT GAME AND THE PROXIMITY CHAT IS WHAT GOT ME HOOKED ON SAVING FOR IN ANYWAYS! AO IF YOU LITTLE SHITS DON’T FIX OT BY THE END OF THE YEAR WELL… I won’t do anything...
  4. New Studios for Xbox Games Studio

in XboX Insiders
    New Studios for Xbox Games Studio: Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be officially part of the Xbox family, I'm very happy and surprised at the promising future the Xbox will have in the future! Thinking about the medium / long term,...
  5. Xbox Game Studios (AoE IV) pricing justification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Studios (AoE IV) pricing justification: Age of Empires IV launches 28th October. The pre-order prices have been published. I've been surprised by the prices as many other customers as you can see on the official game forum, and not any...
  6. Visual Studio hangs when trying to run C++ UWP project on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visual Studio hangs when trying to run C++ UWP project on Xbox One: I'm trying to run an UWP app on the Xbox One. I've followed the tutorial here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/development-environment-setup Running the blank UWP C#...
  7. Xbox is partnering with the mobile games studio

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is partnering with the mobile games studio: [IMG] submitted by /u/pepsikolniy [link] [comments]
  8. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  9. James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios

in XboX Insiders
    James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios: [removed] submitted by /u/EquivalentBus5260 [link] [comments]
  10. We need an Xbox equivalent to PS4/PS5's Share Factory/Share Factory Studio Suite

in XboX Insiders
    We need an Xbox equivalent to PS4/PS5's Share Factory/Share Factory Studio Suite: I'll keep this short and sweet. Upload Studio sucked. It worked like garbage and I'm glad it's gone. But the solution should not have been to take it away completely and expect players to be...