Galileo Galilei

Discus and support Galileo Galilei in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During 1564 - 1642, winner of a Nobel Prize, Galileo Galilei, for physics and chemistry. Undertook pioneering work in the discovery of polonium and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SAPR0LING, May 27, 2014.

1. SAPR0LING
    SAPR0LING Guest

Galileo Galilei

During 1564 - 1642, winner of a Nobel Prize, Galileo Galilei, for physics and chemistry. Undertook pioneering work in the discovery of polonium and radium. This man is a hero. He gave us everything... I cry every time.

:)

SAPR0LING, May 27, 2014
  2. It's all about the power! Why didn't MS know this?

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. - Galileo Galilei, Physicist

NE Patriots12x, May 27, 2014
  3. Halo 4 Episode 4 Chapter 5 Glitch

I'm trying to figure out which level exactly you mean. I know for Episode 4 chapter 5 it is on Galileo Base and as far as I'm aware that mission can not be failed, but that is not true for Chapter Episode 5 Chapter 4. In the second one you're tasked with
    defending 2 generators and if they both get blown up you do lose. Now if it is the first one on Galileo Base then it is possibly a connection issue or if you're playing alone then I'm not sure. If it is the Cauldron defending generators one then you have to
    defend them both and keep at least one alive to be able to finish the mission.

XXRPGGAMEMANXX, May 27, 2014
  4. NE Patriots12x Win User

It's all about the power! Why didn't MS know this?

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. - Galileo Galilei, Physicist
  5. XXRPGGAMEMANXX Win User

Halo 4 Episode 4 Chapter 5 Glitch

I'm trying to figure out which level exactly you mean. I know for Episode 4 chapter 5 it is on Galileo Base and as far as I'm aware that mission can not be failed, but that is not true for Chapter Episode 5 Chapter 4. In the second one you're tasked with
    defending 2 generators and if they both get blown up you do lose. Now if it is the first one on Galileo Base then it is possibly a connection issue or if you're playing alone then I'm not sure. If it is the Cauldron defending generators one then you have to
    defend them both and keep at least one alive to be able to finish the mission.
  6. DogRox1 Win User

000 Spartan OP mission GALILEO Ended to suddenly...

hey BIGEAT i think you were right.. it wasnt really getting through it by a time limit persay..but i finally redid them missions but this time on EASY.. since i was by myself. and i got through them finally.. so i think that because i wasnt clearing
    the enemies fast enough on legendary doing it alone that the missions was considered a faillure. ( i just wished they would have put upa FAILURE report or something on the screen saying YOU FAILED to complete the mission successfully... BUT NO it just takes
    you to score board like you completed the mission fine)... I guess. it is hard to do those to missions alone on legendary.. because at leats with me i couldnt get through them fast enough as they just kept drop shipping in!.. but this time on EASY i managed
    to keep them thinned down!. on both of them to missions and BOOM i got the 'cheever :O) I guess it didnt matter what skill difficutly i had it on to get that 80 point achievement for completeing all spartan missions on ANY difficulty!. shoot idf i only
    knewn thatbefore had i wouldhave played ti all on EASy hehe!

There is a couple acheivements that i would like to still get for the Spartan Missions like protoect the generators. ON Heroic or heard.. i was alone and did that mission successfully on legendary but one of the generators blew up JUST at the time the game
    ended.. I was like MANNNNN. .i was running back and forth everytime dieing botween the two i did keep them SAFE for quite awhile and i DID manage to save at least ONE at the end..i think with TWO people one can watch one generator and the other can
    watch the other one!...

IF anyone doesnt have that Achievement and wants to try it with me to get to the same time.. HIT ME UP!!.. it can be done!! cause i was so close doing it on legendardy solo!! anyways HIT me up if anyone wants to try it!

. .

7. DogRox1 Win User

OMG NOT AGAIN!.. It happened again on EPISODE 5 CHAPTER 5.. the last mission.... after hour and ten minutes and killing over 40 enemys.. the objective was to "Eliminate ENEMIES" .. and the bloody stupid game DID it again to me./... cuts me out and
    goes to the SCORE board .. and ended right in the MIDDLE of a dam battle.. with NO record of the battle at all and i have to do it all over again!?!? it did it the other ay on EP4 CH5 (like mention in the previous post)... NO major TIMED objectvie
    just Defend Base or like this new one ELIMINATE forses.. when t happed with the Ep4 CH5 i decided to move on toe Episode 5 and start them on LEgendary and go back to EP4CH5 Later.. well i made it through ALL of Episode 5 ... well chapters 1-4 anyoways
    and was on the last chapter.. and this bullsh*T happnes?! WTF is the matter with this god forsake n game?!?!? Seems like it doesnt want me to play it.. i sending it back to friggen where i bought it.. PIECE of crap game!!. WHY is is this doing this
    all the bloody time?! How do you expect to play through this game when it keeps cutting you off?!?! did 343 EVER frippen TEST thie game before they released this pile of crap?!

8. DogRox1 Win User

There was no objective.. the mission had only one check mark.. DEFEND BASE. thats all that was there for over an hour of battle .. i kept killing the enemies as they were being dropped allovger the place.. i killed 78 of them all together i died
    45 times there was no marker telling me where i had to go or what to do!.. just the voice chatter kept saying LOOK OUT another phantom coming.. and when the two hunters came i killed one and boom mission ended with 78 kills and only one check box
    defend base!. There was some other chatter saying something about guns not being online and cause the power source was already in use.. but That was no marker or any mission obejective!!..
Thema:

Galileo Galilei