Game/360/pvz

Discus and support Game/360/pvz in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says i need to download a 360 account but i dont have 1 what can I do? 17818a60-e471-484c-b17d-21a4500a5096 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChanceGoodling, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Game/360/pvz

It says i need to download a 360 account but i dont have 1 what can I do?

:)

ChanceGoodling, Nov 22, 2020
  2. a7awo Win User

PVZ not appearing

He is but not showing ... also noticed that on his 360 under games the PVZ game doesn't have the text 'Xbox One' against it like 2 other games on his list which are appearing. Also the PVZ game on his 360 list only shows the XboxLive cover art rather than
    the PVZ art.
  3. kingvas78 Win User

Non Multi-platform Games

@24hrs..... PvZ was $29.99 on 360, $39.99 on X1..... sad but true...
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

is PvZ really a £35 game? £25 and I might have been tempted but PvZ the same prices as Titanfall, hmmmm
  5. Danno McK. Win User

360 disc drive died - transfer PvZ GW game data to One?

I see Plants Vs. Zombies on the list of Xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible on the Xbox One. If you have PvZ on disc, you should be able to put the disc in the Xbox One, download the 360 version, and continue on with the 360's saved game data
    (if you had it stored on the cloud on the 360).
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

What are you playing?

Forza, Thief, and PvZ.

Currently in a party of 4 on PvZ.
Thema:

Game/360/pvz

1. Game/360/pvz - Similar Threads - Game 360 pvz

2. Xbox one s not reading any 360 disc games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s not reading any 360 disc games: My xbox one s is bot reading any 360 discs. I know my disc drive isn’t broken because my xbox one discs work fine but when i put in a 360 disc in nothing happens. It doesn’t even recognize i have...
  3. My digital xbox 360 games do not show up on my xbox one apps and games section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital xbox 360 games do not show up on my xbox one apps and games section: I recently bought an xbox one and love it but I had a TON of digital games on the xbox 360 and none of them show up in my apps and games. I know they are backwards compatible because you can buy...
  4. I can't download MW2 (360 game) onto my Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download MW2 (360 game) onto my Computer: I have been trying to download it but it keeps saying 'Install on my devices'. I totally understand if the compatibility was an issue but I don't see a list anywhere. I have been checking the...
  5. Xbox 360 profile and game saves don't sync properly anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 profile and game saves don't sync properly anymore: Lately I've noticed that when I sign into 360 games on a different Xbox One and my Series X as well, my 360 profile in those games don't download correctly. The profile picture is randomized and...
  6. xbox/360 games not running on (dutch) series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox/360 games not running on (dutch) series x: I´ve tried skyrim,transformers fall of cybertron, bulletstorm,batman:arkham city ,ff13,soul calibur 2,genma onimishu,robotech, hitman blood money,and assassins creed revelations. Of that entire...
  7. Xbox 360 profile & game saves not syncing anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 profile & game saves not syncing anymore?: What's going on with Xbox 360 game saves and profiles? Lately whenever I sign into my 360 profile on new Xbox consoles such as my Series X, the profile doesn't download properly. The gamer pic,...
  8. Loading error with backward 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loading error with backward 360 game on Xbox one: I’m playing Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist backwards compatible on my Xbox One & I’ve hit a wall. I’m 2 missions away from completing. But as I launch my 9th mission, it plays the scene then...
  9. purchasing games for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing games for xbox 360: can I still purchase games for my xbox 360 0eeb3d7b-b18a-428d-a60a-b159c394ec9a
  10. 360 disc drive died - transfer PvZ GW game data to One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 disc drive died - transfer PvZ GW game data to One?: do my 360 has finally carked it. So I went and bought the game on One (of course) and then after I loaded it and started at rank 0. Of course. So then I google. and as of over a year a ago,...