game access

Discus and support game access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not being able to start any of my games including free to play, it keeps saying log in to original owner and if trial is over it won't start but there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by blazinjrod90, Jun 23, 2019.

1. blazinjrod90
    blazinjrod90 Guest

game access

Not being able to start any of my games including free to play, it keeps saying log in to original owner and if trial is over it won't start but there is no trial on these games, Hulu and apps work and I have active Xbox live I just can't play any of my
    games

:)

blazinjrod90, Jun 23, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Game access

Hi there,

you should be able to set what games the child account is allowed to access via

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

or via the Xbox One console via the content restrictions.

It's also possible to specify exceptions to the set Age restriction.
  3. OK Fowl Win User
  4. blazinjrod90 Win User

game access

I've logged out and in as well as change passwords and signing out and back in multiple times with no luck, so frustrating
  5. blazinjrod90 Win User

game access

Same account and see are free to play anyways like Warframe or Apex but even pubg and Forza and cod all say the same thing
  6. Ralph Zegarelli Win User

access to games

This game is not worth playing. Several times now I have had this issue. Even though I can log into xbox on my win 10 pcs, ultimate games says it can't log into xbox.
Thema:

game access

1. game access - Similar Threads - game access

2. Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet: I have data cap,so the only time my Xbox is connected to internet is when I'm playing online multiplayer. I never had this problem before, i just noticed it after the most recent system Update. I...
  3. Compra de acceso a XBOX LIVE y juegos [Mod Translation-Purchase access to XBOX LIVE and games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de acceso a XBOX LIVE y juegos [Mod Translation-Purchase access to XBOX LIVE and games]: Buenas tardes, deseo conocer por qué a la fecha no podemos en Costa Rica comprar juegos o accesos como FORTNITE o bien el mismo XBOX LIVE. Muchos en Costa Rica tenemos la consola pero no podemos...
  4. No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...: Buenas noches, Hace cuatro meses que se me caducó la suscripción xbox live gold y xbox game pass para consola y dejé de jugar y antes de ayer compré una suscripción a Xbox live gold de 1 mes....
  5. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  6. Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate: Unfortunately for me I don't get the perks for spotify and discord because I live in New Zealand. But there is EA Access and I do have a ps4 but don't know how to redeem it on there can anyone...
  7. Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate, which supposedly comes with 3 months nitro, 6 months spotify premium and 1 month of EA access. I don't currently have access to an xbox linked to my...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Access for Family Members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Access for Family Members: Having a hard time finding a clear answer for this. Purchased Xbox One S - Digital today with one year of Game Pass Ultimate. I am the account holder and have set up a family (with me as...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access: Just a quick question regarding the ultimate game pass. When will I be receiving my EA Access? It has been quite a while. I want to know how to redeem it. (PC) bf275a2a-5727-4d04-8b6b-0d1f43fd3364
  10. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e