game access

Discus and support game access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not being able to start any of my games including free to play, it keeps saying log in to original owner and if trial is over it won't start but there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by blazinjrod90, Jun 23, 2019.

1. blazinjrod90
    blazinjrod90 Guest

game access

Not being able to start any of my games including free to play, it keeps saying log in to original owner and if trial is over it won't start but there is no trial on these games, Hulu and apps work and I have active Xbox live I just can't play any of my
    games

:)

blazinjrod90, Jun 23, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Game access

Hi there,

you should be able to set what games the child account is allowed to access via

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

or via the Xbox One console via the content restrictions.

It's also possible to specify exceptions to the set Age restriction.
  3. OK Fowl Win User
  4. blazinjrod90 Win User

game access

I've logged out and in as well as change passwords and signing out and back in multiple times with no luck, so frustrating
  5. blazinjrod90 Win User

game access

Same account and see are free to play anyways like Warframe or Apex but even pubg and Forza and cod all say the same thing
  6. Ralph Zegarelli Win User

access to games

This game is not worth playing. Several times now I have had this issue. Even though I can log into xbox on my win 10 pcs, ultimate games says it can't log into xbox.
Thema:

game access

1. game access - Similar Threads - game access

2. Game Pass Menu Hard to Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Menu Hard to Access: Am I the only one finding the normal Game Pass menu harder to access? Although already subscribed months now, $1 GP Ultimate is being shoved down my throat without a "skip" option so I can just...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  4. Can't access games bought on Games for Windows Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access games bought on Games for Windows Marketplace: Hi there, Today when I was trying to reinstall a game that I had previously purchased from GFWM, I kept getting the purchase history retrieval error, so I followed the official advice...
  5. Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?: If so is there any documentation on how to go about finding and selecting those files and placing them in the game files? Metro Exodus can be an example. I've seen a window pop up before asking...
  6. Accessibilité des fichiers de jeu (Metro Exodus, etc...) [Translate] Accessibility of game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessibilité des fichiers de jeu (Metro Exodus, etc...) [Translate] Accessibility of game...: Bonjour vous, Après quelques heures de jeu sur Metro Exodus, et les problèmes de freeze constants rencontrés, je me décide chercher une solution afin d'améliorer les performances du jeu. Le jeu...
  7. Can't access game directory for XGP PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access game directory for XGP PC games: Hello, I'm trying to access my directory for PREY to edit the config as the game won't enable me to play at 1080p in fullscreen. When I try to access the install location for all my XGP games I...
  8. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  9. Ea Access Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea Access Games: I have recently bought the subscription of ea access. I wanted to know that if I download a game from the vault, will I be able to play offline or i always have to be connected to the internet....
  10. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?: After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to interact with save data. Am I wrong or is this...