game add on

Discus and support game add on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought some add ons from the market installed them now how do I get it to work on the games 62d74624-8d9c-44b0-8d4e-06499f8c2314 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dogpatcher74, Feb 22, 2014.

1. dogpatcher74
    dogpatcher74 Guest

game add on

I bought some add ons from the market installed them now how do I get it to work on the games

:)

dogpatcher74, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Game add on

i just bought a game and installed it and i installed a add on for the game but i cant play the content from the add on i need help iv already uninstalled both and reinstalled both and the same thing and and everything else is up to date what do i do

VirtuosoAphid83, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Sgt Rock 698
    Sgt Rock 698 Guest
    game add on?

why wont my add on work have both the disc and digital down load of the game and the Viet nam add on is there in my down loads when I click on play now it says use for the game it was bought for

Sgt Rock 698, Feb 22, 2014
  4. game add on

First thing, can you please be a bit more specific. I.E. Which game which add on?

Also once installed the add ons features will be automatically added to your game.

Listed mia 510, Feb 22, 2014
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Add this game

Please stop recommending this link for backwards compatibility requests, the site has not been taking requests for quite some time.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Add this game

I would love to see the PGR games come to backwards compatibility of maybe possibly them releasing a new game altogether.

Many of the programmers who worked on the PGR games along programmers from many other driving games are now working on the Forza Horizon games.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Add this game

It is one of my favorite legacy games too. You would need to raise that request with the game developers.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Add this game

Hi,

It's not as simple as you might think. Games have licenses, these licenses apply to in-game cars, music, even real racing venue's. If the publisher (in this case, Microsoft), doesn't renew these licenses then the game can't be sold digitally. If it can't
    be sold digitally, then it is unlikely to be made backwards compatible.

The licenses for all of the Project Gotham games have expired and the game has not been available for some years on the Xbox Marketplace.

I highly doubt this will become BC. Sorry.
  9. matthewiag Win User

Add this game

It would be nice to see a reboot of Project Gotham Racing
Thema:

game add on

1. game add on - Similar Threads - game add

2. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...
  3. Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...

in XboX Insiders
    Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...: Currently we only have access from the Xbox One or from a smartphone running iOS or Android. I think it would be nice to be able to also manage the subscription and installations from my tablet or...
  4. What games should they add on xbox pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What games should they add on xbox pass?: Xbox pass is out right now in beta version and of course it has some problems for some people for some other its working pretty well but everyone want to see new games coming.So what do you think...
  5. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo: Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad...
  6. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  7. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  8. Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension?: [IMG] I'm always on the lookout for a new Xbox Game Pass titles to play. A lot of times I come across a cool game while browsing & I wonder if it's on XGP or not. So I will either pull out the...
  9. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  10. Add option for external drive filter in manage games

in XboX Insiders
    Add option for external drive filter in manage games: If you have more than one external drive as I do, and have one for main storage and one set up for games that are played frequently as well, then the default storage is always the main drive. I...