game add on

Discus and support game add on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought some add ons from the market installed them now how do I get it to work on the games 62d74624-8d9c-44b0-8d4e-06499f8c2314 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dogpatcher74, Feb 22, 2014.

1. dogpatcher74
    dogpatcher74 Guest

game add on

I bought some add ons from the market installed them now how do I get it to work on the games

:)

dogpatcher74, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Game add on

i just bought a game and installed it and i installed a add on for the game but i cant play the content from the add on i need help iv already uninstalled both and reinstalled both and the same thing and and everything else is up to date what do i do

VirtuosoAphid83, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Sgt Rock 698
    Sgt Rock 698 Guest
    game add on?

why wont my add on work have both the disc and digital down load of the game and the Viet nam add on is there in my down loads when I click on play now it says use for the game it was bought for

Sgt Rock 698, Feb 22, 2014
  4. game add on

First thing, can you please be a bit more specific. I.E. Which game which add on?

Also once installed the add ons features will be automatically added to your game.

Listed mia 510, Feb 22, 2014
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Add this game

Please stop recommending this link for backwards compatibility requests, the site has not been taking requests for quite some time.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Add this game

I would love to see the PGR games come to backwards compatibility of maybe possibly them releasing a new game altogether.

Many of the programmers who worked on the PGR games along programmers from many other driving games are now working on the Forza Horizon games.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Add this game

It is one of my favorite legacy games too. You would need to raise that request with the game developers.
  8. luissolid Win User

Game add on

You purchase the dlc from the Fortnite store or on the Xbox Store?

Regards!
  9. LegoNinja187 Win User

Add a game

As others have mentioned, you it is up to the games developers as to which platforms a game is available on. So best to reach out to them and let them know you want this title on Xbox.
Thema:

game add on

1. game add on - Similar Threads - game add

2. Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members: I have just bought an Xbox bundle which came with Minecraft "Starter Pack" and "Creator Pack" add ons plus 1000 Mine coins. This was bought for both my children who are set up as family members...
  3. How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...: How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think My son can add his friend to play. cf2d87de-94ae-4126-8166-a87dc5f8975d
  4. can you add the following games sicne your adding mod support for the xbox app store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you add the following games sicne your adding mod support for the xbox app store?: the games are: Age of mythology, elder scrolls anthology, assassin creed anthology, wolfenstein series, Doom series, quake series, starcraft anthology, tom clancy anthology, 3d realms anthology,...
  5. Xbox one add on not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one add on not showing up in game: I have been playing rainbow six siege again with my friends after i took a break from it. I redowloaded the game and all add ons. And my cobalt weapon skin is not showing up in game. It says it is...
  6. Sims University Add On - says it has installed but not appearing in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims University Add On - says it has installed but not appearing in games: Hi there - I have download Sims Discover University for my daughter but it doesn't appear in her games. If I go back to viewing the game in the store it says it has downloaded. As I can't see the...
  7. Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming: You guys should make it an option to where your viewers can hear game chat well because since cross platform is a thing people can now play with there friends on PlayStation but the viewers can’t...
  8. Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons: So my husband and i had an Xbox One. We had completely most of MW3 including Chaos on all difficulties. Last night we went to play and it showed we were level one, all the progress we had was...
  9. Como encontrar um complemento de jogo[Translation-How to find a game add-on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Como encontrar um complemento de jogo[Translation-How to find a game add-on]: OI sou uma mãe tentando ajudar um filho de 5 anos a jogar no xbox one. Portanto, paciência comigo kkkkk Eu comprei um complemento do homem aranha da Lego para jogar com o jogo dos vingadores...
  10. Add Notes or Icons To Game Thumbnails In Library?

in XboX Insiders
    Add Notes or Icons To Game Thumbnails In Library?: I'd love to be able to hit Menu on a games icon in my library and add a little icon like - •A little round disk if I own the game on disk. •A little symbol for a digital download game. •A...