Game add ons

Discus and support Game add ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased the Xbox one and have downloaded advanced warfare. I also downloaded the add ons I've purchased but can't use them during a game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jediknightxxx, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Game add ons

I just purchased the Xbox one and have downloaded advanced warfare. I also downloaded the add ons I've purchased but can't use them during a game. I purchased the camo pack and it shows up in my games and apps as installed but its not available in the game.
    What do I do?

:)

jediknightxxx, Dec 23, 2014
  2. game add-ons

You can set try setting parental controls. Other than that I'm not sure of any other solutions.

MaximumExtreme, Dec 23, 2014
  3. MrDPreston81
    MrDPreston81 Guest
    game add-ons

Is there a way to stop someone from using a add-on on your x box with out getting a flash drive?

MrDPreston81, Dec 23, 2014
  4. BassHawk67
    BassHawk67 Guest

Game add ons

I am having the same problem - I have uninstalled and re-installed the personalization packs, and they show as installed but I can't use them in game.

BassHawk67, Dec 25, 2014
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

game add-ons

You can set try setting parental controls. Other than that I'm not sure of any other solutions.
  6. TempJared Win User

Game Add Ons:)

7. ngocphi Win User

Game add-ons

i sent a pm that should explain further sorry i was originally posting on my iphone 4

and couldn't reply till i got to a pc :)
  8. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Game add ons

this is an isssue directly from EA. please visit this link https://help.ea.com/en/fifa/fifa-20/
  9. ngocphi Win User

Game add-ons

you can

www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ

if you buy the addon yourself

only the purchasing console can use the content offline on all profiles or the purchasing gamertag can use it if connected online at all times

Q: If I purchase an Xbox LIVE Arcade game, does it belong to everyone in the family?

A: Purchased content such as games and movies are licensed both to the console it was purchased on, and the individual Gold member that purchased it. So if, for example, your child were to buy an Xbox LIVE Arcade game on your home console, anyone on your
    console can play it. Additionally, if they leave for college, they could recover their account on another Xbox 360 in their dorm room and be able to play the game when logged into their account from that Xbox 360.
Thema:

Game add ons

1. Game add ons - Similar Threads - Game add ons

2. Game paid add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game paid add ons: Paid game add ons downloaded but don't show up in game d2fedf24-6567-41e4-9aaf-57e1e7f96bb9
  3. Can't find leftover add-ons/shrinkable games - Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find leftover add-ons/shrinkable games - Alpha Ring: Hello, I'm in the Alpha Ring, version 2004.200319-0000 and I was doing some storage manage this morning and for the life of me I can't find the Leftover add-ons/shrinkable games menus anywhere....
  4. Game add-ons show as installed but are not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-ons show as installed but are not: Game tells me required add-on not installed, takes me to this menu where game says it is installed and won't let me do anything? [img] When I look in 'Manage game & add-ons' the 2 ticked...
  5. All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...

in XboX Insiders
    All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...: Under all games it shows that they all are Ready to Install. I found out after looking at the download sizes of all my games. In particular, KH3. I noticed they were the same. I suspected the...
  6. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  7. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  8. Poor performance with 2000+ add-ons installed for one game

in XboX Insiders
    Poor performance with 2000+ add-ons installed for one game: Ever since last month's regular update, having thousands of add-ons for a single game (specifically Rock Band 4) causes the console's performance to drop: Going to "Manage Game" for a small game...
  9. Game add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add ons: I have recently downloaded the ultimate version of fifa 20 and had all of the additional content available to me but since i last checked, one part of the content is missing and i have not...
  10. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...