Game add ons

Discus and support Game add ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded the ultimate version of fifa 20 and had all of the additional content available to me but since i last checked, one part of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matcon96, Oct 2, 2019.

1. matcon96
    matcon96 Guest

Game add ons

I have recently downloaded the ultimate version of fifa 20 and had all of the additional content available to me but since i last checked, one part of the content is missing and i have not recieved my player, does anyone know why this would be?

:)

matcon96, Oct 2, 2019
  2. MaximumExtreme Win User

game add-ons

You can set try setting parental controls. Other than that I'm not sure of any other solutions.
  3. TempJared Win User

Game Add Ons:)

4. ngocphi Win User

Game add-ons

i sent a pm that should explain further sorry i was originally posting on my iphone 4

and couldn't reply till i got to a pc :)
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Game add ons

this is an isssue directly from EA. please visit this link https://help.ea.com/en/fifa/fifa-20/
  6. ngocphi Win User

Game add-ons

you can

www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ

if you buy the addon yourself

only the purchasing console can use the content offline on all profiles or the purchasing gamertag can use it if connected online at all times

Q: If I purchase an Xbox LIVE Arcade game, does it belong to everyone in the family?

A: Purchased content such as games and movies are licensed both to the console it was purchased on, and the individual Gold member that purchased it. So if, for example, your child were to buy an Xbox LIVE Arcade game on your home console, anyone on your
    console can play it. Additionally, if they leave for college, they could recover their account on another Xbox 360 in their dorm room and be able to play the game when logged into their account from that Xbox 360.
Thema:

Game add ons

1. Game add ons - Similar Threads - Game add ons

2. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...
  3. Purchasing Add-Ons for old games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Add-Ons for old games: So i have this problem. I played this old game (Real Steel) a long time ago and had some fun but it got boring to me. I just recently picked it up again and have had a blast but when i go to...
  4. Не получается купить дополнения к игре (Can't buy add-ons to the game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается купить дополнения к игре (Can't buy add-ons to the game): Здравствуйте, у меня такой вопрос. Когда я хочу купить дополнения к игре, мне просит ввести способ оплаты, когда я ввожу способ оплаты, то после этого мне пишет: Банк не смог авторизовать этот...
  5. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3: What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons...
  6. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game: I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the...
  7. Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?: Hi, I've just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and installed State of Decay 2: Ultimate addition. I am aware that of of the DLC's is not included (Independence day pack) but it does say that "in this...
  8. Complementos de juego de xbox 360 para Xbox one[Xbox 360 game add-ons for Xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Complementos de juego de xbox 360 para Xbox one[Xbox 360 game add-ons for Xbox one]: Hace varios años compre complementos para el videojuego minecraft en xbox 360 y hace poco lo compré para xbox one, pero no puedo descargar mis complementos ahora que tengo el juego, ¿que puedo...
  9. Fallout 3 add-ons automatically deleting themselves when starting the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 add-ons automatically deleting themselves when starting the game.: So I've been playing Fallout 3 on my Xbox One X, using the GOTY edition. After getting near to to the end of the main quest, I used disc 2 to install the Broken Steel add-on. Then, after...
  10. problem with game add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with game add-ons: Hello , i have the game dragon ball xenoverse 2 game on disc and i also bought some add-ons and they are not working !! please help me because i paid these add-ons. I tried to delete and...