Game and console issues

Discus and support Game and console issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the xbox one. When playing modern warfare on multiplayer, between each game the game reboots and i get a DEV 6034 error code. When on plunder... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidDohanich, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Game and console issues

I have the xbox one. When playing modern warfare on multiplayer, between each game the game reboots and i get a DEV 6034 error code. When on plunder after about 4 games my console turns off. I have to reboot it manually and relearn the controller.

:)

DavidDohanich, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Console and game issue

If you're one the general release build there should be nothing causing that sort of issue as they are heavily tested. Could be a power or hard drive issue.
  3. JoeBurt1 Win User

Console and game issue

Ok i will try. Thanks for your help
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Console and game issue

Hi JoeBurt

Check this support page, Console turns off unexpectedly and ensure your console is well ventilated. Check for dust clogging
    the ventilation holes on the sides of the console and clean them if required. I use a vacuum cleaner to suck any dust out. Others use compressed air to blow the dust out of the holes.
  5. Numberninetyone Win User

Game and console issues

You need to fix modern warfare in about to buy a playstation
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Game and console issues

Hello @DavidDohanich, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

Game and console issues

1. Game and console issues - Similar Threads - Game console issues

2. Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing: Hi, We have recently purchased two XSX. I have paid for and activated Game pass ultimate for my id. The issue is regarding Battlefield 5, which we got with EA PLAY. Game works fine for me,...
  3. When is Microsoft going to address the Xbox Series X game crashes and console shutdown issues?

in XboX Insiders
    When is Microsoft going to address the Xbox Series X game crashes and console shutdown issues?: As somebody who has been suffering from the severe game crashing and console shutdowns on the XSX, I gave up and sent it in for repair. I am convinced it's a hardware issue, as the Insider builds...
  4. issues with xbox console companion for pc / xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    issues with xbox console companion for pc / xbox game bar: anyone else have pleb friends that play on xbox and you communicate with them on pc via xbox game bar or console companion and having what seems to be server issues where you can't sign in or even...
  5. Console and game issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console and game issue: Hello, i was wondering if anyone else had issues lately with thier game freezing after awhile then making a buzzing noise then the console shuts down and reboots itself after like maybe 5 minutes?...
  6. Game bar/Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar/Console Companion Issues: I have 2 issues, I am going to split this question in half to address each one separately and then go through what I have done to try to fix: 1. Both the gamebar and console companion will...
  7. Game bar/console companion issues on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar/console companion issues on PC: I am willing to paypal $10 each for my 2 problems. I have spent FOREVER trying to get xbox parties to work on PC and the connection and sound issues are driving me mad. I have 2 issues, I am...
  8. Issues loading console and playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues loading console and playing games: My Xbox is having significant issues with launching games and apps. I either get the error message saying 'took too long to start' or it crashes. If the game does launch, I encounter errors such...
  9. Xbox Console Companion Error Code 0x80080005 and Xbox Game Bar issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Error Code 0x80080005 and Xbox Game Bar issues: For the past week I've been trying to use the Xbox Game Bar for parties but the Xbox Game Bar signed me out and I can't log back in. When I try to click sign in it acts as if I didn't click it. I...
  10. Game streaming issue wont let me use console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming issue wont let me use console streaming.: I'm trying to start console streaming with the game streaming app but only the xcloud works. When I try to switch to console streaming it tells me register as an insider wich I already am. Am I...