Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.

Discus and support Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently discovered that my Portal 2 (game) and all 3 of my Left 4 Dead 2 DLCs (The passing, Cold Stream and The sacrifice which are by the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nexus™, Jul 22, 2021.

1. nexus™
    nexus™ Guest

Hello, I recently discovered that my Portal 2 (game) and all 3 of my Left 4 Dead 2 DLCs (The passing, Cold Stream and The sacrifice which are by the way all unavailable to buy right now) were missing from my account, telling me i needed to buy them again. This occured after i switched from xbox one to xbox series x. I tried the most logical thing i could think of and network transferred portal 2 and the 3 Left 4 Dead 2 DLCs over to my series x. I did so but it still said I didn't own the game and content? I bought Portal 2 on my account mid 2020 and the L4D2 DLCs in the xbox 360 days. I wanna know why it didnt transfer over the game and DLCs when i switched from the xbox one to next gen. Any help would be appreciated

I've done all the basic stuff: Manage Games & Add ons etc.

I don't have the receipt for either things as i bought Portal 2 in early 2020 and the DLCs way back in i'd say 2013.

Portal 2 is digital, L4D2 is physical with the DLCS being digital. All of this stuff is available on my xbox one but not my series x, why? this is annoying because the DLCs are impossible to buy now on next gen.

:)

nexus™, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. AdrianSnellgrove Win User

Rise of iron preorder

So I need to rebuy the DLC on her login, and got stuck with a 30 dollar giftcard on mine. Will I get the preorder bonus on my account or hers then? if thats the case I need to start over from scratch
  4. DGenius Win User

Purchased DLC in 2010, shows not owned

And to clarify, the title is meant to say purchased DLC not documents. Auto correct is trash. We are dealing with dlc here. Dlc bought in 2010. Dlc I own. I'm not rebuying something I own.
  5. l FLXGaming l Win User

gold issue

Me too i bought it 2 weeks ago an now it says i need to rebuy it! Even to play online games!
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls for the 360/One

I am rebuying this on the X1 anyway so I will get the expansion all the same. Though that's a good question ^ because if 360 adopters have to rebuy the whole game just to get the DLC, that is pretty poor form in my opinion.
Thema:

1. Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy. - Similar Threads - Game dlc missing

2. Missing Game/DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game/DLC: I pre-order the WWE 2K15 years ago digital deluxe edition years ago when it was released on the Xbox One and it's no longer showing up in my game library on either my Xbox One or my new Xbox...
  3. Missing Game and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game and DLC: During Christmas I had bought the DLCs for Hal MCC and a game called ReCore (as well as a few other games), and when I go to play or reinstall them they do not show I own them. But, I have online...
  4. MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC: So a while back i bought the season pass editon of call of duty black ops 4 but i moved to a new xbox and it says i didnt buy them but still let me instal it again i need help the game says i...
  5. The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One: This is my first post on these forums, so I don’t really know where this should go. Anyway, I was checking out some backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One X, and noticed that none of...
  6. recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points: Just recently got an X box one and all my content is gone after recovering my account. all my dlc and game achievements as well as my gamer score is gone. 4cbb4bab-18b2-48bc-9a09-f26a26bacb19
  7. If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?: For example, Saints Row III. I want all of the achievements, but I dont want to pay 3x the price for the DLC achievements. Obviously, you cant get the DLC achievements with the normal version, but...
  8. Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.: I apologize in advance if this has already been answered somewhere on here. I am trying to play ME3 through before MEA comes out, and got through the first couple of missions yesterday. Went to...
  9. Gears of war ultimate edition Missing DLC code for all previous games to be downloaded to XBOX ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition Missing DLC code for all previous games to be downloaded to XBOX ...: Hi, purchased and played gears of war ultimate edition at launch. I either accidentally deleted or did not receive codes to download all 4 original xbox 360 games to my xbox one. I have spoke to...
  10. game says dlc is missing but its not it happens randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    game says dlc is missing but its not it happens randomly: "Unable to load save data as required downloadable content is missing. Please download the content again. my game is dai goty for xbx one c65fb352-e91a-49f9-b9fd-2ac3361424c7